Seducing Jennifer Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers

"Thanks, Dude. But I'm glad you're here. Really. I think it will cheer her up."

"That's a relief. If I don't get Little Red alone for some solid one-on-one real soon, I'm afraid I'll die on base and have to start over."

I laughed as the bedroom door opened and Mary Louise came out with Jennifer behind her. "Just so you two horn-dogs know," Mary Louise said, "We're not going anywhere near that restaurant this weekend."

"You're preaching to the choir, sister," I told her. "I'd rather swim in a tank full of hungry piranhas. With a bleeding sore on my...uh, butt-cheek."

Tommy and Mary Louise laughed. Jennifer attempted a smile and crossed the room to sit on the arm of my chair. "I'm sorry, Jacky," she said timidly. "I don't mean to be a jealous bitch. But that woman is more like a shark than a piranha. She wouldn't be satisfied with little nibbles. She'd want to gobble you up in one bite. I bet she's a spoiled little rich girl, and thinks she can take whatever she wants whenever she wants it."

I exchanged glances with Tommy. "I think you're right. But she's wrong. I'm not on the auction block."

"Whoa, Dude," Tommy said, grinning broadly. "Let's not play the race card here. Some of us are kind of sensitive on that whole auction block issue."

"I got you covered, Dude. Let's just say I have RESERVATIONS about being for sale too. Been sold once already and didn't like it." Tommy guffawed and slapped Mary Louise's well-padded behind. "So let's put that subject in the circular file and do something fun. How about a swim party?"

"Oooh, sounds totally divine!" Mary Louise said happily. "I brought my suit. And so did Tommy. So let's do it!"

The girls retreated into the princess bedroom again. "Guess we might as well change too, Dude. Then we can wait for half an hour while they do whatever they do."

I went into my bedroom and looked skeptically at the new bathing suit Jennifer had selected for me. I usually favored baggy swim trunks, in case my dick got out of hand, so to speak, but Jennifer had insisted on a skin-tight Speedo number that had my package on display like the prize melons at the fruit market. It was black, with red slashes reminiscent of war paint, though, so I gave in. What the hell, who was ever going to see me but Jennifer, because Tommy and Mary Louise would be so busy leering at each other. I shed my clothes and yanked the thing on. What a pain in the ass. I wondered how much harder it was going to be coming off, especially if it was wet. Maybe I'd just use scissors when the time came.

I hopped onto the master's bed and looked up at the mirrored canopy. Hmm. I began to see Jennifer's point. The black, skin-tight briefs molded perfectly to my slim hips, my well-muscled thighs below, and my rippled stomach above. I wasn't such a bad looking 'skin after all. I flexed my biceps, crossing my wrists over my head in a body-builder pose. Damn! I'd drop my panties for me if I were a girl. No wonder Italia was so hot for me...I imagined the unfamiliar sensation of holding her firm, proud softball-sized breasts in my hands, her nipples like chocolate gumdrops, the brown areolae as large as silver dollars. Running my hand down her slender torso, across the heartbreaking curve of soft flesh between rib and hip—

"Oh, Jeez, Dude! Now I KNOW you ain't been gettin' any!" Tommy stood in my dressing-room doorway, hands on his wide hips.

"Sorry, Dude," I said, sitting upright hastily in a vain attempt to disguise my raging boner. "Just thinking...you know."

"You know I do. Pretty sure you weren't thinking about Calculus. Hey; how do you like the new suit? Mary Louise got it for me."

"You didn't even need to tell me that," I said, grinning. "Leopard skin print? And you were worried about racial slurs?" Tommy's swim suit was similar to mine; skintight but the legs went down further, to nearly his knees. His thick thigh muscles rippled beneath the fabric as he spun to show me the back view. His prominent glutes were clearly defined.

"Oh, shit," I said. "You ape-ass motherfucker. Couldn't you get them to stencil 'BOODY' across the back?"

Tommy cackled. "Jealous fuck! You better keep your lard ass to the wall when I'm around. Bitches be lined up wantin' to kiss this bad boy," he slapped his own ass, "while they wonderin' what that overgrown redbone doin' standin' in the corner playin' with hisself."

"Maybe they be wonderin' if this overgrowed redbone got a overgrowed dick, too," I drawled, mimicking his phony accent. "What bitch care about ASS, anyway? Unless she got a cock."

Tommy twirled around, trying to stifle hysterical laughs, until he collapsed cross-legged onto the floor. "Race Card!" he belly-laughed. "I'm playin' the Race Card, right now!"

Mary Louise and Jennifer stood framed in my bedroom doorway. "My, you two are filled with jocularity!" Mary Louise said. "Vocabulary word for next week," she whispered in an aside to Jennifer. "Did we miss a joke, or do you just find our appearance pitifully hilarious?"

"Jeeeezus Mother-humping Christ!" Tommy blurted, looking at the girls. "I musta died and gone to heaven, because I see two of the Lord's glorious angels right before mine eyes." He knelt, his hands upraised in supplication. "Forgive me, Jesus! I have sinned! I have lust in my heart, and I LIKE it!"

"Gaaaa..." I said. Mary Louise was dressed in an emerald-green one-piece bathing suit draped with a short terry-cloth beach robe in a lighter shade of green. The top molded her firm breasts, pushing them up to display twin mounds of freckle-spattered delight above the low-cut neckline. The side panels at the waist were cut away deeply to provide a slimming effect, then flaring out to embrace her luxuriantly rounded hips. The mound between her legs was impossible to ignore.

Jennifer had opted for an even more provocative number. She wore a black satin bikini partially covered by a pure white beach robe, the bikini top a narrow band across her chest, her small breasts cupped firmly and thrust upward and a ruffled panel across the top merely serving to accentuate her bust line. The lower half...ahhh. I couldn't even begin to describe it. Also black satin, it framed her little pussy perfectly, the front cut down almost to her pubic line, then rising to above her hip bones where front and back were joined by metal rings which just begged to be pried apart.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," I finally collected myself enough to say. "We better hope there's nobody else at the pool. You two would cause a riot. And we're not dressed for it."

"I think you both look very nice," Mary Louise said primly. "Would one of you gentlemen care to escort me to the pool?"

Tommy quickly stepped forward to take her arm. "Any other dude try to touch this stuff, muhfuh gon' lose a hand!"

"Tommy...!" Mary Louise said. "I thought we discussed the inappropriate use of ghetto dialect?"

"Yes, dear," Tommy grinned, showing an impressive array of blindingly white teeth. "You two coming? Or should I say, 'might we enjoy the pleasure of your company?'"

I slid off the bed and took Jennifer in my arms. "You must be the most beautiful creature ever to appear on this earth," I said. "I am so lucky. I love you, Sweetie."

"I love you too, Jacky," she whispered. And she kissed me.

"Ah, yeah, Dude?" Tommy interrupted. "Hate to break up the party, but do you two want some private time? Because we can go on up without you."

"We could stay here and, uh, talk for a few minutes," I told Jennifer. "And catch up with them later..."

"We could, but we're not going to," Jennifer retorted. "Come on, guys. To the pool!"

In the elevator, Mary Louise and Tommy stood in each other's arms on one side, while Jennifer and I held each other on the opposite side. "Uhhh-huhhh," Tommy moaned, breaking an audibly wet kiss. "You know, Chief, we got to be the luckiest little darkies in the history of the universe, Dude! Kinda disproves the theory that God hates all us coloreds." We both cracked up, me laughing into Jennifer's mouth.

"My, but you two are unusually JOCULAR today," Mary Louise said. "That's twice. Help me keep track. I try to use all vocabulary words at least seven times before the quiz. But what is up with you two, anyway? You seem slightly... manic."

"You think we ought to be all sad and sanctimonious, when we lookin' at something like this?" Tommy chortled, caressing Mary Louise's curvaceous hip. He sank to his knees again and raised his clasped hands. "Thank you, Lord, for that which we are about to receive!"

"Tommy!" Mary Louise snapped. "Quit acting foolish! And why isn't this infernal contraption going anywhere?"

"Because I haven't pushed the button yet!" I gasped, wiping tears from my eyes. "Where do we want to go? Roof pool or indoor pool?"

Jennifer and Mary Louise eyed each other. "Roof, I guess," Jennifer said.

"Roof it is, then," I said, my finger poised over the button.

"Oh, but I didn't bring any sunscreen!" Mary Louise said. "In five minutes I'll be nothing but one big freckle!"

"So should we use the other pool?" I hesitated.

"No, it's so nice outside," Jennifer said. "We have sunscreen. I saw some in my medicine cabinet. I'll just go get that."

Tommy rolled his eyes at me. "I got to get my black ass into some cold water, Chief. If you know what I mean. Let's just go to the downstairs pool."

"No, I'll get it," I volunteered. "The rest of you go on up. I'll be there in a minute." I kissed Jennifer quickly and stepped out of the elevator. I trotted to the room and found a large tube of sunscreen in Jennifer's medicine cabinet, then hurried back out into the main room. Whoa. Light-headed there for an instant. I sat down on the edge of the leather couch, putting my head between my knees. Didn't help. In fact for a second there I thought I was going to heave. Shit. Was I coming down with something? I felt more than slightly drunk, but I hadn't had more than a couple of swallows of wine.

I trotted back to the elevator and punched the 'down' button. Shit. What was I thinking? They were going to the roof. I stepped in and pushed the 'roof' button. The elevator started down. Shit-fuck. I hoped there were no hotel guests waiting to get on, with me standing there in nothing but fruit-basket shorts and a towel around my neck.

When the elevator hit the 'Lobby' level and the doors hissed open, I was mashing the 'Roof' button. A familiar musky-sweet scent wafted into the elevator. I turned and found myself face to face with Italia. More than face to face. More like breast to chest. She stared deep into my eyes, her smoky orbs smoldering with suppressed desire.

The door closed and the elevator lurched upwards. Italia stumbled and I caught her with my hands on her slender waist. What else could I do? Step back and watch her fall?

She circled her sculpted arms around my neck. To steady herself, no doubt. "Oh, Mister Jack!" she murmured against my lips. " How fortunate! I was just on my way up to tell you that I hope the little girl is feeling better? And—" Our lips met in a friendly kiss that turned into something way more friendly than I was comfortable with. Her heavy breasts were mashed against my naked chest, and I thought I could feel her nipples audaciously prodding my skin. She was nearly as tall as I was, and barely needed to tilt her head to meet my lips. She felt lithe and powerful in my arms. Softness underlain with steel.

She broke the kiss. "Ah, but I knew my sweet savage could not long resist—" She reapplied her lush lips to mine, and our tongues met, retreated, and joined again. My head was spinning crazily. I broke kiss with effort, then immediately reclaimed her soft but demanding lips. Lust swept over me like a tidal wave.

I had my hand on her lush breast under her brassiere, searching for the stiffened nipple, when the elevator doors opened at the roof level. I heard a collective gasp and raised my head from the ravishment of Italia's ripe mouth. Jennifer, Tommy and Mary Louise stood just outside, open-mouthed with surprise.

"Hello," I croaked. "I brought the sunscreen..."

"Jesus Jumping Jehoshaphat, Dude!" Tommy moaned.

Italia attempted to compose herself, adjusting her bra and tucking the tail of her silk blouse back under the waistband of her skirt. "I thought I would see if you, perhaps, might like to make a drink order," she said to my friends. "I would be more than happy to deliver it poolside, if you like."

"You BITCH!" Jennifer hissed. For a second I thought there was going to be an all-out cat-fight, but then Jennifer just clenched her small fists, turned on her heel, and marched away.

"Perhaps for your other guests then?" Italia said, her eyes twinkling as she turned to me.

"No thank you," Mary Louise said weakly.

"Can I get a 40 of Colt 45?" Tommy chuckled. "Icy cold, preferably. But I'll take it hot, if that's what you got."

"None for me," I said as I stepped out of the elevator and started after Jennifer.

"Tommy!" Mary Louse was saying. "You think this is FUNNY? I'll show you funny, mister—"

I caught up with Jennifer and clasped her slender arm in my hand. "It wasn't what it looked like, Sweetie."

"—and what was that crack about 'I'll take it hot if that's what you got!' You like sluts like that? Well you just go get yourself one then!" Mary Louise shrieked.

Jennifer stopped and turned to face me, fire in her pale blue eyes. "No? Then what was it like? Tell me. I want to know."

"Well, I, uh" I began, my head swimming. "I was in the elevator, and I pushed the wrong button..."

"You sure did," she retorted, tight-lipped.

"I don't feel so good," I moaned, stumbling to a chaise-longue and sitting down. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"You're already sick, Jack! You're some kind of a sex addict! So you just go ahead and get that out of your system. I was willing to try to forget about catching you and Mom...how stupid am I? You need professional help, Jack. When you get this sorted out, call me. Or don't. I don't even know if I care anymore." She turned and stalked away. And my aching heart shattered into splintery little pieces.

"Oh God," I moaned, burying my burning face in my hands. "Why me?"

I sat there with my head in my hands for what seemed like a long time. My thoughts were a muddy swirl of emotion and lust.

I felt Tommy's strong hand on my shoulder. "I think you done fucked up, Chief," he said soberly. "And damned if you didn't drag me into the shithouse with you. I still don't quite get how you managed that. But I think it's safe to say that neither of us is likely to get lucky tonight, unless we're willing to settle for each other. And before you ask – I ain't."

He settled into a lounge chair near mine. "You gotta shit-can that pussy magnet, Dude. I don't know how you do it, but I know for damn sure that you better QUIT doing it. You about to lose the best thing that ever happened to you."

"I know," I groaned, lying back in my chair. "I swear to Christ I didn't go looking for her, Tommy. I was in the elevator and all of a sudden she was just THERE."

"Sure. And then your tongue fell into her mouth and your hand ended up on her tit."

I groaned again. "Strange but true. That's pretty much the way I remember it."

"You got to come up with something better than that, Dude. And I can tell you right now the 'it just happened' defense is a non-starter."

The elevator doors hissed open and Italia stepped out bearing a small tray. She handed a large ice-coated bottle and a frosty mug to Tommy, and offered a stemmed glass of deep red liquid to me. "I thought you might like a little more of what you had earlier, Mister Jack," she purred.

"Thanks, but...no," I said faintly. Her perfume invaded my nostrils again, and my head spun. "I'm not 21. I'm not even supposed to drink."

"Oh, we don't concern ourselves with your asinine American regulations here," Italia said. She seated herself on the edge of my chaise longue, set the tray on an end table, and traced the lines of my pectoral muscles with a long fingernail. Chills racked my spine. "I've been instructed to give you whatever you want, Mister Jack. Anything at all...complements of the house."

"Dude," Tommy interrupted. "I think we better go...uh, somewhere. Anywhere."

"Perhaps your colleague would like to meet you later for a drink in the bar," Italia husked. "if he has other obligations." Her smoky gaze met mine, and fireworks lit the sky. "I feel so terrible about your...little friend. Let me make it up to you."

"No way, Dude," Tommy said, standing up. "Hey, lady: Jacky here is damn near a married man. I'm sure he likes you and all but he can't be—"

"More of your puritanical American morality, Jack?" Italia's crimson fingernail traced down my centerline towards my bulging shorts. "I thought better of you. In Sicily, we respect our passions and succumb to them with great delight."

"Yeah. Well this ain't Sicily, honey." Tommy grasped Italia's arm in his huge fist and lifted her to her feet. "Jack isn't himself right now. I got to watch out for him. Now either you split or we do."

Italia glared at him for a long moment, then turned toward the elevator. "Call me, Jack. When you come to your senses," she said, looking over her shoulder, "you know I'll be waiting..."

"MotherfucksonofabitchcockSUCKER!" Tommy swore when the elevator doors closed. "That ho is purely crazy!" He stood looking at me with concern for a few moments before settling back into his chair. "Maybe you better try to sleep it off, Chief. You is major fucked up. And I ain't feeling too straight my own self. And we damn sure don't want to be going anywhere near your apartment anytime soon."

"What the hell is going on with me, Tommy?" I asked, reaching for the glass of wine Italia had left next to me. "Am I just drunk or what?"

"Don't drink any more of that shit, Chief," Tommy advised. "I'm starting to wonder if there's something in there. Besides over-priced wine. Now that I think on it, I been feeling strange ever since I drank your leftovers earlier. And you drank the last of it, and then you were major fucked up too. I think she might have slipped you a Mickey, Dude. And the Lord knows you blanket-asses can't handle liquor of any kind."

My brain felt like a wad of cotton wool. "That's pretty far out there, Dude."

"So is she. Bitch look like she would drive over her own grandma for a hard dick."

"I am so fucked," I moaned, setting the wine aside.

"You sho' is, Chief," Tommy said. "And I sho' hopes you gots a plan to get un-fucked, 'cuz I don't."

I closed my eyes and the world spun around me slowly, slowly... and Italia, a sultry come-hither look on her face, stood before me, methodically unbuttoning her silk blouse. "You want me, Jack. I know you do." She shrugged out of her blouse and it slithered to the floor. She reached behind her to unfasten her skirt. "Take what you want, Jack. It's all yours." The skirt puddled around her ankles and she stepped out of it. My cock was suddenly hard enough to cut diamonds.

"What's the harm?" she said, unfastening her brassiere, her heavy breasts springing free, the chocolate nipples already stiff and wanton. "We want each other. It's natural." She lowered her black lace panties and kicked them away, her voluptuous body fully exposed to my lustful gaze. She put her hand on my straining cock. "Oooh, so big, too! You'll have to be gentle with me, sweet savage."

She straddled my chaise longue and presented her dewy pussy to me. It was clean-shaven except for a narrow strip at the top. She spread the lips of her vagina and put one elegant finger near her opening. "I want your cock right here, Jack. I want it all in my hot cunt. I want you to fuck me. And I want to feel your come inside me."

She shuffled forward, pressing her pungent mound to my face. "Make me wet, Jack. Make me wet enough to take your big cock." I tasted her tangy nectar, slipped my tongue into her gushing snatch, and circled her hooded clit. She shuddered, grinding her crotch into my face. "Yes! Can you taste my desire? I want you! I want you in me!"

jacktar48
jacktar48
281 Followers