Seducing Jennifer Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed up to stand astride my hips, then slowly lowered herself onto my cock, guiding it into herself with her hand. She moaned loudly when the head of my cock dilated her snatch and disappeared within it. She slid down my rigid pole at a glacial rate. "Oh! So thick! I don't know if I can..."

But it turned out that she could, and did. Her firm butt-cheeks rested against my aching balls, and my rampant cock-head rested in her molten center when she began to undulate her hips. "Yes! Yes! I've never felt so full before, Jack. So full of hard cock. Fucking my hot cunt. Fuck my cunt, Jack! Fuck it until you come!" We mauled each other like wild animals, she with cat-like hisses and extended claws, I with deep growls and rough, grasping hands.

She cupped her full breasts in her hands as she rode my cock, her back arched, her head thrown back with her long black hair streaming down behind her. "Now, Jack! I'm coming NOW! Shoot your hot sperm into me. Fill me up with your come. NOW!"

My turgid balls clenched, something deep inside me spasmed, and my white-hot jism spurted into her, filling her furthest reaches before being expelled from her grasping cunt and soaking my nut-sack. She collapsed against me, gasping for breath, and her diminishing contractions milked my cock dry.

When I opened my eyes only a finger's width of the waning sun showed above the purple horizon. My head ached dully and vomiting seemed like a perfectly viable option. My mouth tasted like the French Foreign Legion had used it for a latrine, but it was all a minor annoyance in comparison to the searing pain in my heart.

"You awake, Chief?" I heard Tommy say. "We got to make a plan, Dude."