All Comments on 'Seducing Jennifer Pt. 32'

by jacktar48

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Train Wreck Continues

There's so much I don't like about this story. Why I can't look away from it I don't know. I know I should ignore it and, every time I am ready to give up on it, you bring back something to pique my interest a little longer. The last thing was having Mary Louise show up with Tommy. You got 3 stars from me when she arrived. Now, I'm back to wanting to give up on it and you're receiving the 1 star you didn't really deserve. If I could have given it a zero stars or negative stars, I would have.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Show me yours, Brave Mr. Anonymous

Maybe you should show us how it should properly be done. Since you're an expert and all.

If you don't have anything better to do than read things that bore and offend you, you must be really pathetic.

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Can't write but is equipped to tell others how to do it

Reminds me of several college professors I once knew and despised.

He's ba-a-a-ck. For someone who is so disgusted by this story, he spends an inordinate amount of time re-reading it. Do I detect a certain masochistic tendency here? Would he like it better if I wrote him into the story, and let the women have a some fun with their sharp little skinning knives?

I encourage everyone to read it at least twice and wonder what this guy has up his ass. And whether or not it has batteries in it.

And as for sucking? You wish.

KitsunaeKitsunaealmost 10 years ago
Yay

Once again i loved the Cherokee dreams. Im partial Cherokee. I think im relating to black foot(feet) and sitting bull. Either way i love ur writing and don’t let the pp who r to scared to show u their real name get u down.

P.S loved the Yoai u had going for a moment :)

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Dear

Arrogance and stupidity bother me, which I why I do not get along well with the United States Government in all of its myriad oppressive manifestations. But there's nothing to be done about it. I've been dumped on by experts, and believe me, this guy is a rank amateur. Maybe I will offer to write his inane diatribes for him.

At this point, it appears that I am doing this only for you, and if the stories speak to you that is more than good enough. I only hope to give some one person a glimpse into aboriginal life today and long ago. (I also like the sex parts.)

LouisCipher01LouisCipher01almost 10 years ago
I said it before...

I enjoy your writing and am not afraid to own up, unlike some others. Maybe Anonymous can't spell his own name? Anyway keep up the good stories. I enjoy the dream sequences and am having a great time trying to guess what is going on with Anna.

P.S. I would like some of that dreamwalker tea. However I know how contemporary society has a tendency to take sacred things, such as tobacco, and run wild with them. Instead of using them with the respect and honor they deserve.

By the way A's problem isn't with batteries. It has a 5 hp Briggs & Stratton. Personally I think he has a chronic case of cranial rectumitis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous