Seducing Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

Cindy said, "Great! As the member who has been with the coven the longest, let me welcome you both and say that you won't regret this decision either. Now, we need to celebrate!" She went to the refrigerator, got out a large bottle of champagne, and some new glasses. Kathy and Sarah helped with the glasses while Cindy popped the cork and poured it into the glasses. Once we all had a glass, Cindy offered the toast. "To our soon-to-be newest members, the coven, and Lady J!" We all toasted and drank. Then Cindy said, "Oh yeah, I have something for each of you." She went upstairs and returned with two envelopes and two small gift bags. When she returned, she each handed us our letters. They both basically read the same, with only minor differences. Lady J welcomed us and couldn't wait for our return. She told us both to enjoy the remainder of the week and her gifts. Then we opened our gift bags. I had two pill bottles and a short note explaining that the large bottle contained the aphrodisiac capsules, and the smaller one contained the pills Elizabeth had given me at the house. Directions were on each bottle. Sue had a necklace and a bottle of aphrodisiac capsules. Her note explained that the necklace was for the winter and other occasions when it wasn't appropriate to pull up sleeves. It was the coven's symbol.

We talked as we finished the champagne. Then Sarah said, "Why don't we get dressed, get some lunch, come back, and start the festivities?" We all agreed and went upstairs to get dressed and go to the lodge. It was still raining outside and it looked like another wave of heavy storms was headed our way. We decided to get lunch to go and quickly headed back to our cabin. While we were eating lunch, we decided to bring two of the king-size mattresses down and arrange them side by side in the living room. I took a pill with lunch and as we finished, I felt it kicking in. Sue, Cindy, Sarah, and I went upstairs to get the mattresses while mom, Kathy and Jenny drew all the shades and curtains, locked the doors, lit some candles, and turned on the stereo. We moved the furniture so we could wedge the mattresses between the two sofas. Kathy and Jenny put some sex toys out on the sofas as the rest of us began taking our clothes off.

We were all quickly naked and on the mattresses kissing and caressing each other. I began kissing mom as I felt Cindy sucking my cock. Jenny was eating mom's pussy, while she and Cindy were grinding their pussies together and occasionally kissing. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sue, Kathy, and Sarah in a three way, eating each other's pussies. The moaning started low and erratic, but within minutes we got louder and there were at least three of us moaning at any instant. Cindy turned over to reach for a double dildo and her and Jenny used that. I continued kissing mom as she got on top of me and slid my throbbing cock into her warm and wet pussy. The moaning was turning to screams of ecstasy. Then mom yelled out, "OH YES, YES, YES, JOE FUCK ME!"

I felt her pussy contract as she flooded me and came. I instantly came deep inside her, yelling. "OH YES MOM!" As we caught our breath, mom got off me and went to the bathroom. Cindy and Jenny were cumming together and Sue and Sarah were both eating Kathy's pussy and kissing as they ground their pussies together. I rolled over to Cindy and Jenny, who reached out for my semi-hard cock and started fondling it. Mom came out of the bathroom and got into a 69 with Kathy. Sarah and Sue went into a 69 too, as Jenny got on my cock and Cindy straddled my face. Jenny and I fucked for about five minutes before I could feel her pussy tightening for an orgasm. I could hear Cindy moaning as I ate her pussy. After Jenny came, they switched places. Cindy and I fucked for about ten minutes as I ate Jenny's dripping pussy. Then all three of us came together, and it felt great! When Jenny got off my face, I looked over and saw mom and Sue with the double dong while Sarah and Kathy were in a 69. All four of them were moaning as Jenny and Cindy went down on me.

As I was getting hard again, I could hear mom and Kathy cumming. We all eased over next to Sue and Sarah. Sarah had Sue close to an orgasm, as we moved in. Sue and I kissed as she started to cum. Cindy and Jenny ate Sarah's pussy for a few minutes, while she continued trying to work on Sue. Then as Sarah started yelling Jenny moved in on Sue's pussy, as Cindy moved over to mom and Kathy. Moments later, Sarah rolled me on my back and got on top of me as Sue went down on Jenny's pussy. Sarah started cumming within two minutes. After she came, she leaned down to kiss me and then leaned over to kiss Jenny. As I felt myself getting close again, I grabbed Sarah's ass and started pulling her tightly into me with every thrust. After we both came, Sarah got up, put on her robe and went outside for a smoke.

Jenny and Sue were using a double dildo, and I saw Cindy eating mom's pussy as mom was getting close. Kathy was underneath Cindy's pussy eating it as Cindy let out and occasional moan. I got between Kathy's legs and started eating her pussy as I got hard again. I could hear mom cumming again, as Kathy was moving out from under Cindy. I started fucking Kathy missionary style as Sarah came back in and started eating Cindy's pussy. I fucked Kathy hard and she was cumming within minutes. After two orgasms she pulled me down for a kiss that sent me into another orgasm.

When we caught our breath, I rolled off and we kissed for a few minutes while Jenny and Sue joined us. Kathy turned over to join mom, Sarah and Cindy. When I was hard again, Sue straddled my cock and Jenny my face. We went at it and within about ten minutes Sue was cumming in wave after wave. When Jenny came, she squirted all over my face. Then they switched places and Jenny came again within ten thrusts! I continued to fuck Jenny and as I felt myself getting close, I grabbed her ass and pulled her tighter against me. I was banging against her cervix as I came. Wave after wave of orgasms were hitting her again, and she continued to ride me as I got flaccid, then hard again. Her and Sue were kissing as I continued to eat Sue's pussy. As she was getting close, they switched places and she slid my hard cock into her wet and waiting pussy. As we started fucking, Jenny got up, took Sarah's robe and went out for a smoke.

Sue and I kissed and fucked until we both came. It took several minutes. We didn't even notice Sarah and mom get up and go out for a smoke with Jenny. After we caught our breath, we noticed that Kathy and Cindy were just laying beside us kissing. They leaned over and we all got into a four-way kiss. That was pretty cool too! Then mom, Jenny, and Sarah came back in, and Jenny turned down the stereo and asked, "We were just talking. The rain has stopped, but there's another wave coming. What do you say we all get dressed and just head over and get something to go again?" We all agreed and joked about all looking and smelling of sex. We didn't care! We were all hungry. After we were all dressed again, we blew out the candles and headed to the main lodge.

When we got there, Karen came out from the front desk and greeted us with a huge smile and an envelope. She walked up and said, "Oh my, it does appear someone has been having fun in these storms...I hope you all appreciate the second cart. I have a message for the ladies in private. Joe, you get to wait here while we chat." They went to the manager's office and after a few minutes, they all came out.

When they all came back to me in the lobby, Cindy told me. "By a unanimous vote and because she got us into this resort virtually free, per Lady J's instruction, we've decided that Karen can join us tonight. Oh, we'll eat here while she finishes her shift." We all went to the dining room and got our dinners. They had prime rib to order that night and I saved room to get a 2" thick slice of medium-rare. That place has the BEST prime rib to this day! As we were going through the line, some of the people nearby were looking and whispering. We must have appeared and smelled like sex! We got our dinners and drinks from the bar, and sat down in the large corner booth to eat. As we were eating, Cindy asked, "OK, how does this change the plan?"

I was puzzled, but before I could ask a question, Sarah blurted out. "This is actually good! We'll let Joe and Karen enjoy some time upstairs and alone together, after we 'prime' them both. Then, while they're upstairs, we'll move the mattresses back upstairs and we'll be able to pair off since she's off tomorrow and Wednesday... Hell, given that big piece of meat along with everything else he's got, and the fact that he did orgasm with each of us, he'll probably need some sleep when he gets back. Still, he's probably got one more left for Karen...Then in the morning, Joe will simply draw for four bedrooms, with two of us in each room. We'll just draw 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 now, so it will be even....We ladies can draw, match up and leave him with a sedative while we play and later, sleep." Then she turned and looked to me. "Joe, I suspect with that dinner that you'll get tired. Your pill is without doubt wearing off. I'm sure you've noticed how tired you get afterwards by now?" I was tired and nodded in agreement as I looked at her and the other ladies, before taking another bite of Prime Rib.

After changing and getting us new king-sized sheets, Karen joined us and we all went back to the lodge. I was pretty tired, but still had some energy left. As we walked in Karen saw the mattresses and said, "Oh my, that looks like fun. I see why you asked for the sheets now. It's a good thing we have rubberized mattresses!"

We all laughed for a moment as the women moved over to Karen and I. They started kissing, caressing and fondling us, as they slowly removed our clothes. When Sarah and Kathy got on their knees in front of me and started sucking my cock, I got hard. I could see mom, Sue and Cindy working on Karen. Jenny was caressing my back and ass. When Karen's moans became screams, Sarah said, "OK, Joe. I think you're ready and it sounds like she is now too." We got together right there on the mattresses and decided to just stay and enjoy ourselves with everyone else. I got on Karen and started fucking her missionary-style while the other ladies took turns kissing and caressing us.

Karen started cumming in wave after wave after a few minutes. I wasn't even close, but I stayed hard. I fucked Karen for what seemed like an eternity and was getting tired (Sue told me later it was probably 15-20 minutes). Finally, I felt it building and I soon exploded deep inside Karen. By that time, we were both in a good sweat. We laid side by side and caught our breaths. I even dozed off for a few seconds before Sue nudged me! We all got up, stripped the mattresses, hauled them upstairs, remade the beds, and went back downstairs for a glass of wine. We flipped on the TV in time for the evening news, and noted that the rain and storms were going to continue until Thursday at least. After a few minutes of explaining things that we could do at the resort and in the local area during the storms, Karen asked. "So with all that I just told you, what did you all have planned?"

Sarah replied, "Well...we were going to draw names while you two were upstairs, but we can do it now. Our thought was that starting tomorrow, two ladies with draw with him for the day. They would either get 14 hours together with him, or 7 hours with him alone, their choice; or they could choose to break it up any way that they agreed upon beforehand. We'll save the best for last. The last lady to draw gets nine hours alone! That will leave Joe with ten hours to sleep, shower, and get himself ready for the next day. I guess now we can just let Joe draw the names together." After some discussion, Sarah went to the desk in the corner, got the stationary, and returned folding it tight. She had two pieces of paper that she tore down the seam she had folded each way and then after folding again she had eight pieces of paper. She wrote her name on one and then passed the rest of the sheets and the pen to Sue. They passed the paper along and wrote their names, as Sarah looked for a 'hat' from which I would draw names.

Then Karen said, "But I have to work Thursday!"

Kathy replied, "Don't worry, sweetie. We got you covered. Someone will agree to swap places so you'll be either tomorrow or Wednesday if you don't draw it. The odds are in your favor though, but don't worry, right ladies?"

After the ladies all agreed, Sarah held out a two-quart pot and lid saying, "This is all I could find and it should do." She put it on the coffee table, folded her paper once and put it in the pot telling the ladies. "Alright everyone fold their papers once as I did and put them in the pot." She pulled it back out to show them, and put it back in. Then she went around the room with the pot. After she had all the pieces of paper, she put the lid on and shook it all around and asked, "Does anyone else want to shake it?" After the ladies nodded or said no, she came to me with the pot above my head and said, "OK Joe, reach in and draw the first name." I reached up and pulled Jenny first, followed by Kathy, Karen, Sue, mom, Sarah, and Cindy in that order. Sarah arranged all the pieces of paper on the coffee table, got another piece of paper and said, "Alright, tomorrow, starting at 8 am we have Jenny and Kathy, Wednesday we have Karen and Sue, Thursday we have Mary and I, then Friday we have Cindy alone. Now remember your days start at 8:00 am and end at 10 pm." She turned to me and said, "Joe with the exception of lunch and bathroom breaks, you will be available to us ladies during that time, AND you will be well-rested. You're sleeping with Sue, and while the plan has allowed for some play, we all expect you 'bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for all of us." Then she looked around and said, "Let's pair up ladies and decide how we want to spend our time. I propose that we all get together again back down here in an hour and decide, except for Cindy, she can keep Joe company." After they all agreed everyone but Cindy went upstairs to the bedrooms.

Cindy got up, got two beers, and asked as she came back. "Well Joe, what do YOU think so far?"

After taking a sip of beer and thinking for a bit, I replied. "It all sounds so good to far. I mean I get some women pregnant and have sex with others. Then after four years, we get the mansion...It almost sounds like a 'too good to be true' deal, but I've decided to sign the contract anyway."

Cindy replied, "Well, I'm sure you've figured out that it won't all be pleasant. As I'm sure you noticed, some of the members aren't that young or attractive, and Lady J will expect you to 'perform' as she directs each and every time. She's quite demanding at times and you and Sue haven't seen that side of her yet. She's promised, and even think put it in writing, that she will not interfere too greatly with you and Sue. Plus, your mothers forced her to agree not to allow the coven to interfere with your studies. I know she'll leave time for your studies and Sue, but you won't have much spare time for normal college activities. I'm just saying, you're going to miss out on a lot stuff that your friends will be enjoying. Based upon one of our previous housemen, I'm sure she will insist that you not join a fraternity, because of all the time they require. I just want you to know up front, you won't have much spare time, and if you are serious about studying engineering, as Mary said you were once, you'll have virtually no free time. If that is the case, you'll be scrambling just to keep up with the monthly events."

I said, "I wondered why studies were mentioned in my addendum. To tell you the truth, after hearing about engineering from the guidance counselor and friends with older brothers and sisters who are studying it, I'' just not sure. I like and am good at science and math, but I like history and government too. I don't know, but it looks like I no matter what I choose to major in, freshman year is basically the same for everyone with the core subjects. I'll just need to take the harder math and science courses required for engineering."

"Well, you've got a good plan Joe, and the university has one of the top engineering programs in the country. That's important later on too. Whether your looking for a job or graduate school in four years, the quality and ranking of the school are just as important as your grades. I mean you can have a 4.0 GPA at a lower-ranked university or college, but it's not the same as say a 3.5 GPA at a school that's in the top 10 for your major and degree. Plus, the companies hiring look at the top-ranked schools first." Cindy replied as she took a sip of beer and went on. "Still, you've got to study and keep your grades up. I'd suggest a study skills course. Most schools have them now as part of orientation or in the first couple of weeks of school. They're usually 3-4 days and cover good, proven study techniques. Most even boast their students increase their GPAs by at least 0.3 points or more! In fact, I'm going to suggest it to your mothers. They didn't have it when I went to college, but I took one during grad school, and realized I was 'studying hard' and spinning my wheels wasting time, instead of 'studying smart' more efficiently and effectively."

I replied, "Hmmm. I never heard of it. I guess I could call the school next week and ask though. Orientation is just over a month away." We went on talking about that course and she told me a bit about 'college life' and how it will be a major change for Sue and I. It was insightful for me and I wanted to talk with her more but then the other ladies came down, sharing their plans along the way.

After some discussion between the groups and changing of some plans, Kathy started off. "Tomorrow, Jenny will get 1-1 time with Joe from 8 until 11, then after and early lunch together, we'll check out the Recreation Lodge and do some things there. With all the stuff Karen described, I'm sure we can all find something fun to do. Then we'll get dinner and after that, I'll get 1-1 time from 7 until 10."

Then Sue spoke up. "On Wednesday, we'll do about the same thing. Karen will come by our room at 7 and enjoy 1-1 until 9. Then we'll go into town, hit the outlet mall and the main mall, do some shopping and looking around. We'll get lunch and dinner there, your treat Joe, and then I get you 1-1 from 8 until 10."

Then it was mom's turn. "Well Joe. Sarah and I decided no 1-1 time. Instead the three of us will be in the bedroom until lunch, and you better eat big! We want to check out the antique mall and maybe the museum that afternoon. Then, we'll all had back for the bedroom again Thursday night." Then she looked at Cindy and asked, "Did you and Joe discuss Friday plans?"

"Actually we didn't at all Mary." Cindy replied, and then went on. "I talked to him about Lady J and the truth of his requirements as a future houseman of the coven. Then we talked about college life and the things he would miss out on due to his obligations as a houseman of the coven. After that we discussed his studies and I brought up that most schools offer a study skills course, and that he and Sue ought to look into that, so they learn to 'study smart' instead of just 'studying hard'! So, no we didn't talk about Friday. I think...if the weather clears Thursday, as predicted I would like Joe to bring me breakfast in bed Friday morning around 9, with champagne! Then after some 1-1 time of my own, I think we'll go out on the water. I'd like to do some water skiing and soaking up the sun that afternoon. Plus, I want you all to join us! Then we'll have dinner together and after that, I get him for some more 1-1!"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers