Seducing My Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat, mesmerized, staring at Monica's tits and unsure what exactly she wanted. His cock was begging for attention and the site of her squeezing a nipple so hard it looked painful was driving him mad with lust. Visions of her tight ass bent over the desk, with his throbbing cock pounding her luscious pussy, had his cock oozing pre-cum. With his cock starting too ooze pre-cum, Andy could feel a dribble leak down the shaft, soaking his rod.

"I think you have some work to do," Andy grunted, deep baritone wavering. "Incomplete assignments can ruin your grade." Looking up into Monica's eyes, Andy wanted to say more, to say how much he had craved her body since he first laid eyes on her. However, watching her lust filled expression, staring at his dick, he knew that there was nothing he could say. Monica had come into his office with her own agenda and the only thing Andy wanted at that moment was to fulfill her needs. "If you finish the assignment satisfactorily, you'll be rewarded." Andy smiled, his pearly whites shining, at the double entendre.

"Really?" Monica smiled, letting go of her full breasts. She stepped closer to the chair and knelt, her blue eyes fixated on Andy's face. "Maybe if I can get some dictation from you, I'll be able to complete the work." Andy watched, stunned, as Monica leaned forward and gripped his muscular thighs. Her perfectly sculpted eyebrows quirked, giving him a sultry look. Her red lips parted just slightly before she looked down, staring at his engorged shaft. His prick jumped as she blew a short, hot burst of air on it, causing him to shiver. His pubic mound was also clean shaven, not a sign of body hair anywhere above his mid thigh. Even that was so lightly colored, it was hard to see in the office lighting.

Monica had never before given head but seeing Andy's lust filled expression and the jerkiness of his reactions to her wanton pursuit only made her more curious to see what she could do to him. With one arm balancing her on his lap, she grabbed his cock with her right hand, the long fingers almost unable to close around it's thick girth. Andy moaned as she gripped his shaft and started rubbing him up and down, the slick pre-cum giving her handjob very little friction. The skin felt silky, wetly smooth in her hand as she squeezed as hard as she could, watching the mushroom tip swell further. A thick drop of pre-cum rolled down the head and she stuck her tongue out, tasting his fluid. The flavor was salty and rich, with a complexity that surprised her. A swirl of her tongue along the head soaked up more of the thick pre-cum while Andy shuddered, his hands grabbing her head.

Unable to resist, Andy attempted to push Monica to swallow his massive prick. The feel of her tongue around his tip drove him crazy and he knew he was on the verge of coming. "If you embrace it, you'll get a surprise," Andy said, gasping as Monica put her lips around his cock. "Oh, god, you're a great student," Andy whispered, trying hard to make sure his deep voice would not carry. He felt Monica start to suck at the tip of his dick, her delicate hand stroking up and down on the shaft. Monica swallowed him halfway down her throat and he gripped her head, pushing her down until she took him three quarters of the way inside her throat. This caused her to choke a bit and her throat convulsed as she almost vomited. The convulsions made Andy release her head as she backed off until only his mushroom tip was inside her mouth. "Almost," Andy whispered, as Monica started to bob her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth.

The sensation of his huge dick sliding in and out of her mouth, which was fixed in a circle, brought Monica to the breaking point of ecstasy. She had never tried to give head before and from Andy's reactions, she knew that this was driving him wild, almost to the point of orgasm. Her pussy was aching with need but she had a lingering doubt she would be able to accommodate such a monster. Her right hand was busy jerking him off inside her mouth and she moved her left hand to her thighs, stroking herself all the way to her inner crack. The wet folds of her pussy parted easily, slickened by her juices. A soft moan escaped her lips as she started to finger fuck her pussy, mouth still locked around her teacher's rock hard cock.

"Oh, god," Andy grunted, as Monica gripped his shaft harder, her rosebud mouth with her ruby red lips still locked onto his prick. Wanting release, Andy started to buck his hips, fucking Monica's mouth as she jerked him off, the "Oh" of her mouth sliding along his length. Her tongue continued to lavish his tip, including the sensitive front where the head met the shaft. Squirming, bucking wildly, Andy knew it was only seconds before he gave Monica a taste of his seed. Concerned she might not want to swallow, unable to stop himself, Andy continued to fuck her mouth, murmuring as he did, "I'm about to give you something."

Monica was overwhelmed by the sensation of his cock in her mouth, fucking her face with wild abandon. Andy's lust was overwhelming her senses, logic had flown out the door even before she arrived at his office. She twirled her fingers faster and faster on her clit, almost to the breaking point. Lustfully, she started to suck Andy deeper in her mouth, loving the sensation of his thick length driving half way down her throat. His taste was not bad at all, the salty smokiness of his pre-cum made her crave a blast of his creaminess down her throat. With a firm grip, Monica squeezed Andy's shaft so hard the first twitch of his orgasm failed to spurt anything. Sliding her hand down to feel his balls, she loosened her fingers as his cock splashed a stream of jizz down her throat. Loving the feeling of his dick throbbing, Monica started stroking him off in her mouth, backing off his prick until his cock head was barely inside.

Unable to believe he was cumming in Monica's mouth, Andy moved her hair to the side, watching in fascination as she swallowed every drop of his seed. Her sexy, ruby red lips were still wrapped around his cock, her long fingers squeezing the last of his jizz out and into her waiting mouth. Her cheeks were hollowed out from sucking his dick so hard. Andy had never felt so horny during and after an orgasm before, with Monica's lips wrapped around his cock, he bucked his hips again, wanting to feel her luscious mouth gliding down his shaft once more. Monica started to tongue the very center of his mushroom tipped rod as Andy fucked her mouth.

On the verge of her own orgasm, Monica continued to finger her pussy, twirling her clit in a circle as she knelt. As she felt the pressure mount inside, she could feel Andy's cock stiffen again inside her mouth. From the orgasm, his thickness had lessoned as he bucked his hips. Now as her own orgasm mounted, Andy's prick swelled back to it's massive girth. Monica was certain her juices were flowing enough to take his full length inside and wanted to cum while he jammed it in deep.

"Now you're going to fuck me," Monica said, standing up and wiping her mouth. She was so sexy, Andy stood up and kissed her full on the mouth. The slightly salty aftermath of his seed gave a foil to the sweet, succulent taste of Monica's mouth. The embraced, tongues intertwining, bodies merging together. Picking her up, Andy set her down on the desk, standing in between her spread legs. She reached down, positioning his tool at the entrance of her dripping slit.

Wasting no time, Andy grabbed her thighs and rammed his tool inside, her wet pussy tight around his prick. As soon as he felt his cock buried half way inside Monica's delicious pussy, Andy lifted her legs and picked her up off the desk. She clung to him as he flexed his knees, driving his cock all the way inside. Monica had never been filled so completely before, she almost thought his dick was in her stomach. Grinding her hips, she could feel a tingling sensation as her stiff clit ground down against the base of Andy's cock. In seconds, she could feel her orgasm begin, the stimulation of her clit and the massive cock filling her bringing her over the edge. Clamping down convulsively, Monica could feel her pussy quivering, cum drenching Andy's stiff cock. Her thighs felt slick as she started to ride him, with her legs wrapped around his buttocks to hold steady. Andy's cock slid out and she hovered onto him, feeling just the tip of his cock in her wet pussy.

She kissed Andy again, grinding her tits and stiff nipples into his polo shirt covered chest. Twirling her hips, she did a few circles as she kissed him, her tongue imitating the movement of her hips in perfect rhythm. Andy nearly lost control and pulled Monica down, stuffing his whole cock inside once more, hilting himself. He started bucking frantically, loving every inch of her tight, hot slit. Even though he had just cum only minutes before, he could feel his orgasm building with each long, hard thrust. Bouncing up and down in time to meet the long, powerful thrusts from Andy's hips, Monica got into a steady pace, rhythmically gliding up and down the huge cock. She loved the sensation of feeling Andy's tight, muscular legs as she dug her heels in for more control. Pulling herself forward and down, she started to ride faster, her heart racing and breath starting to come in short gasps.

Andy was strong but his legs were starting to wobble as Monica picked up the pace, fucking him like a wild woman. His cock was slowly loosening up her vaginal canal, his thick length gliding in and out with a delicious friction. He wondered if Monica was on the pill, so announced, "I'm going to cum," which drove Monica to put her arms around his shoulders. Clutching him tightly, she could feel her pussy clamp down as she came, moving her hips down further still. Rocking back as she did, she felt Andy's tool penetrate her further, prolonging the waves of ecstasy from her massive orgasm. The throbbing of Monica's pussy as she came caused him to explode, a much smaller load squirting out of his hilted tool. Standing there, cock throbbing, his sexiest student fully impaled by his prick, Andy could not believe it had happened.

For her part, Monica had never felt more satisfied in her life. The sex was so incredible, after Andy's cock stopped twitching, she let go and stood, eyeballing the half hard cock of her instructor. She leaned over and got on her knees, giving it a long, slow suck. Taking his shaft all the way inside her mouth was hard, but as she slowly slid his prick out of her mouth, she cleaned away the foamy, white remains of their orgasms. After licking him clean, she stood, grabbing her clothes and starting to dress. Confused, curious, Andy had to clear his throat before any words would come out, his voice was so dry.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" Andy asked, hopeful that this was not a one time affair.

"Yes, Andy. I'll be back in your office tomorrow," Monica said, fully dressed, eyes fixated on Andy's half hard, and shrinking, cock. "I need more dictation from you," she said, smiling slightly, "this was only some of what I need your help with." She looked up, grinning into his eyes, "I need your full attention to every, single, little detail." The smoldering look she gave him made his cock start to rise again, which caused Monica to giggle.

Covering her mouth, she said, "Bye," and turned towards the door. As she opened it and left, Andy could only stare after her, belatedly realizing he was standing with his pants around his ankles behind his desk, with the door open. He pulled them up with haste as he thought about the encounter, shaking his head, still amazed at her bold, sexy move.

Walking down the hall, Monica knew she probably smelled like sex but did not care. The encounter with Andy had been almost as good as her dream but she knew she wanted more. Tomorrow, she would be back in his office for another help session.

12