Seducing the Babysitter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,868 Followers

Susan slipped off to the side as Lisa slowed her thrust, pulling the dildo out of Katherine's hot little pussy which pulsated madly as the penis withdrew. The women all lay on the floor exhausted -- Katherine covered in the women's juices.

Katherine's thoughts were interrupted with the soft sighs from Taylor in the next seat. Realizing she better keep her concentration on the road, she looked for the turn off in Lisa's directions. She had passed a great many side roads which seemed to lead back in the woods. She knew they were close now and began looking for the drive which led to Lisa's house. Taylor had sat up and was looking in earnest too. Eventually they found the road which led far into the woods, certainly secluded from any other residence. When they pulled up at the house, Taylor was in awe. The home was nothing like she imagined. She had pictured some type of rustic cabin. But this was a beautiful home that seemed set back in the trees with the home overlooking the forest which plunged steeply just feet from the back of the home.

They left their bags in the car and made their way up the steps to the wooden landing and rang the doorbell. It was answered by Lisa who looked stunning. Lisa welcomed them both and as they entered Lisa leaned in and kissed Katherine on the mouth. It was not a long lingering kiss but Taylor could distinctly see Lisa's tongue push between Katherine's lips. Taylor felt a pang of jealousy. She knew she shouldn't -- but she did. "And you must be Taylor," said Lisa as she leaned in and kissed Taylor as well. Taylor felt her lips soft and inviting against hers, almost closing on her top lip, hesitating before she pulled free. Taylor felt weak in the knees. Lisa's kiss was only the second kiss from another woman and she felt her heart pounding hard in her chest.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw a blonde lady who also kissed Katherine. She thought she saw the blonde's hand move under Kat's short skirt but Lisa's kiss had distracted her. "Taylor, this is my friend Susan," Lisa said as she pointed her hand in a swaying motion to the blonde who had left Kat and now moved closer to Taylor. Taylor had little time to think before the blonde moved in and kissed her, her thick lips smacking loudly as they left Taylor's pouting lips. Susan pulled back just slightly and stared her emerald green eyes directly into Taylor's, as if devouring her. Taylor knew already both of these women meant to have her -- she could feel it as they looked at her -staring at her like a prize.

"Susan and I were just about to leave to go into town. I need to stop by the market and get us some groceries and replenish this pitiful wine selection. Susan, why don't you introduce the girls to Kim and I'll get my keys," Lisa stated as she headed off toward what appeared to be the kitchen. Taylor and Katherine both were amazed at the home. It was nothing less than stunning. The den was separated from the kitchen by an expansive bar. The walls were adorned by a few paintings except for the wide screen television over a stone fireplace. Soft jazz was playing in the background from several Bose speakers strategically placed in the corners at ceiling height. They walked through the den to an outside deck which overlooked the plunging mountainside.

Taylor saw a very attractive girl relaxing in a whirlpool tub sipping on a glass of red wine. She looked strangely familiar when it occurred to her she look very much like Demi Moore when she played that character in Ghost. Her jet black hair was cropped short with bangs that hung down almost to her eyes, obscuring the dark eyebrows. "This is Kim," Susan announced as Kim looked up at the arriving guest. Taylor took note that Kim appeared to be nude under the bubbling water which seemed to froth around her breasts.

Lisa peered into the doorway. "We'll be back in a jiff. Jenny and Beth should be arriving for dinner but we should be back by then. Anybody need anything while we're out?" "No, I think we're fine," assured Katherine as Susan walked away to join Lisa.

"Jenny and Beth" thought Taylor. Jenny from the Scarlet Lady, the place she had purchased her items, had a girlfriend named Beth. That made sense. That's probably how Katherine knew her. Taylor had really liked Jenny. She was really helpful and made her feel so much at ease...and pretty too.

"Please, join me...the water feels great," Kim said invitingly. The girls looked briefly at each other before beginning to disrobe. It didn't take long as they slipped out of their flip flops, scooted the short skirts off their hips, and pulled their tops off. Without bra or panties to deal with they were nude in moments. "Hey, before you get in," added Kim, "Grab a couple more glasses from the kitchen and bring that Merlot out here. Its on the counter."

Kat walked back into the house as Taylor eased into the whirlpool. The mountain air had just a bit of a chill to appreciate the swirling warm water. Katherine appeared with the bottle and glasses and scooted into the tub, filling two new glasses and topping off Kim's nearly empty glass. As Taylor looked across at Kim, whose eyes were closed as she enjoyed the jets which pounded her back, Taylor's eyes were drawn to her chest. Kim had shifted slightly and her breasts had emerged from their underwater confines. What fascinated Taylor was the little puffy nipples and in particular two little gold hoops which appeared to be going through the nipples.

She had seen girls on campus with various piercings in their nose and even their tongues. But she had never seen actual pierced nipples. She had heard of it and now she saw it first hand. Her eyes were mesmerized as she watched the breast floating on the water, the little hoops moving up and down. Taylor was startled when Kim broke the silence. "So, Lisa tells me you two are roommates at college," Kim asked catching Taylor staring at her tits.

Katherine took the initiative and answered noticing her roommate's temporary embarrassment at having been caught ogling. "Yea, we've roomed together for the last couple of semesters."

"You been out long?" continued Kim. "Well actually, I guess you can say I have been. Taylor's pretty new at the scene," Kat replied "Oh," Kim responded with a smile.

"I'm her first. And we've only been together for a week," Katherine continued. "Oh, wow," Kim added.

Taylor felt awkward having her talked about as if she weren't there. "So you and Susan a couple?," she countered back at Kim. "Couple?" Kim smiled. "I guess you could say sort of. Susan has a great many friends. I'm one of them. I'm committed to her but she has a little more rope. You know what I mean?" Kim asked, not really looking for a response. "Believe me, she's more than I can handle alone..."

"How did you meet?" continued Taylor as the girls relaxed in the swirling water, sipping the Merlot. "Well, Susan's a stylist and my hairdresser moved just weeks before my wedding." "You're married?," Taylor inquired back.

"No" laughed Kim. "I was engaged...was, being the important word here. A girl at work told me about Susan and I thought I'd give her a try. I called for an appointment and asked if she could get me in after work one afternoon. She was very gracious and said she didn't really have an opening but she could tell by my anxious tone the jam I was in and agreed to keep her shop open. When I got there, the rest of her staff was already gone. She asked if she could go ahead and close the blinds and flip the sign so no one else would think she was still taking customers."

"Susan asked me to slip off the dress I was wearing and put on a satin type of robe she had in a dressing room. She didn't want to get any of the shampoo on my dress. Her hands felt really good as they massaged the shampoo into my hair. I really felt at ease as her fingers gently rubbed my scalp. On a couple of occasions I felt her breasts pressing into my arm. At first I thought it was just a random bump. As she rinsed my hair I looked up to see her breasts just inches from my face. Understand, at that point in my life, I had never had any thoughts of making it with another woman. I take that back. I had thought about it. I suppose many of us do. But I had never done anything like that."

"I know its hard to imagine now, but at the time I had pretty thick black hair that I wore down my back." Kim looked at Katherine, her short blonde hair cut similarly to her own. "Susan do your hair too?" "Yea," smiled Kat.

"Yea, I should have known that. Well, I'm getting ahead of myself. She trimmed up my hair and thinned it out and blew it dry. I was just before getting up from the chair when she asked if I wanted a wax. She said a lot of her clients, particularly that time of the year, were getting their bikini lines waxed. Perhaps I knew where it was headed, but it was something about her touch. The way she was with me. The next thing I know, she's got me lying on a reclining chair back in another room of her shop."

"She asked if I wanted the naughty or nice look. Seeing my expression she told me naughty was completely bald and nice left a little tuff at the top. I told her I was a nice girl. When she was almost done with just the little strip at the top she looked at me with a devilish smile asked was I sure I didn't want to be naughty? At that time I was so horny, I would have done anything she asked and told her to go ahead. With one quick tug it was gone and I was as hairless as a little girl. Then Susan asked if she could just check it out and see if it was totally smooth. After washing me off she bent down with her tongue and ran the tip across the flat of my belly and around the folds of my pussy."

"I've had lots of guys eat my pussy but I never had anyone lick me like Susan. She knew she had me as she stuck her tongue deep into my box, working her fingers in and playing with my clit. I came hard as she sucked on my little button. I still had on my bra which she encouraged me to slip off so she could see my titties. Before I knew it she had pulled me onto a couch and was asking me to eat her pussy. She didn't have to ask twice. I wanted to! I don't know how long we spent in the shop that night but before I left she had taken a two headed dildo out of a drawer and she used it on both of us. I had never done anything like that in my life."

"She gave me her card with her home number and asked me to call her. She wanted to see me again. I can't tell you how many times I picked up and then put down that phone. I knew it was wrong. Hell, I was engaged to get married. But I couldn't get her out of my mind. Finally, I picked up the phone and before I could hang it up, Susan answered. My heart was pounding as she gave me directions to her house. When she answered the door, she pulled me in and shut the door. Pressing me up against the wall, she kissed me more passionately than I've ever been kissed before. She literally stripped me before she got me to her bedroom where she went down on me. I wanted her as badly and we flipped over into a sixty-nine. Before I left that evening she had fucked me with her strapon and I knew I was hooked on her pussy."

"We made love as often as possible, sometimes at my place, sometimes at hers. Then one evening while I was at dinner with my fiancé she called and told me to give him some excuse why I needed to leave. I wasn't feeling well -- something had come up. Whatever, the reason, leave and come over. Looking back, I didn't think twice. One night we're lying in bed and she asks me to call him. Call him and tell him I'm calling it off. I've met someone. I've met a woman. I'm a lesbian and we're through."

Taylor's eyes were wide as she listened to Kim's story. "And did you?" she asked. "Yea, I did," Kim confided. "And how'd he take it?" "He was quiet at first. I think he was stunned....then there was the name calling. That's when I hung up. Jim -- his name was Jim. He called me a few times, apologizing. Saying we could work things out. But I knew it was over. I actually didn't feel the same way any more. I knew I had discovered something about myself. Discovered it while I still had time to do something about it."

"Well, that's kind of it. Oh, the hair thing. After we had been together for a while -- I guess once I'd accepted that I was a lesbian and not just some bi curious chick that was still into dicks, Susan decided to cut my hair. She said if I was going to be a lesbian I needed to look like a lesbian so all her dyke girlfriends would know what I was. She said this was my new dyke look," Kim said as she raised her hand to her hair and pulled a small handful, letting it drop back down.

Taylor looked up at Kim's hair, and then glanced over to Katherine. It wasn't lost on her that Katherine had her long blonde tresses cut short. She wondered -- would the same thing happen with her this week. Would the women cut her hair short?

"I noticed you were checking out my piercings," Kim continued. "Susan's kind of into the body art thing. She likes piercings and tats. She really goes for that. I guess I'm sort of her canvas." Kim rose out of the water and sat on the side of the whirlpool. Taylor's eyes were drawn to her navel which rose steadily out of the water. Kim had a beautifully tapered waist, a model's figure with rounded firm hips as the water trailed down her legs. Her belly button was adorned by a large diamond piercing and just as she had described her pussy lips were shaved. On her right hip was a black star tattoo along with some little colorful stars in various sizes which ran down her leg to her ankle.

Kim noticed Kat's attention fixed on her navel with the diamond which hung from her belly button. "Kind of cute huh." Kim smiled. "That's the diamond Jim gave me. I know some girls give it back but he told me to keep it. I guess half hoping I'd come to my senses and go running back. Susan took it down to a jeweler she knew and removed the stone from its setting and had it set in this piercing when she had my nipples done."

"She said it made her hot looking down at my diamond piercing when she's ramming that big strapon in my pussy. Wondering what Jim would think now if he knew where his diamond ended up and what she was doing to me. Laying on my back, another woman fucking me," Kim went on.

"So, did those hurt?" Taylor asked staring again at the little gold hoops hanging from Kim's nipples.

"A little. Actually it was over pretty fast. It didn't hurt nearly as much as this," said Kim as she turned with her back exposed to the two coeds. Both Katherine and Taylor's eyes grew wide as Kim's back came into full view. While Katherine's tattoo on her back had detail, it did not compare to the artwork which adorned Kim's back. Between her shoulder blades, running from the nape of her neck almost to the small of her back was a bright and colorful tattoo. Two women were flanked with a multitude of colorful flowers and shrubs, as if standing in a garden. One woman was leaning back into the other, her left breast in the grasp of the woman standing directly behind her. The woman in front, much like Katherine's tiger, wore a thin black collar. Her head was tilted back as the woman behind appeared to have a handful of long black hair pulling it down.

Perhaps more striking was the faces on the women closely resembled Kim and Susan. "Susan has an artist friend. She's done quite a few of the paintings inside. She drew the sketch and the guy down at the tattoo shop followed it pretty closely. You asked about hurting. This one took a while to do. Actually over a couple of sittings -- not all at once. But I really like it. What do you think?" Kim inquired.

"It's amazing," said Kat. "There's no mistaking it's you guys. Wow, that's beautiful." Kim eased back down into the water and drew a sip of her Merlot. Taylor's eyes seemed glassed over. She was simply blown away by the sights she had just surveyed. Once again taking in Kim's breast, the little hoops dangling. "Can I...can I touch them," Taylor asked. "Please," came Kim's reply.

Taylor scooted closer and reached out her right hand and gently rubbed the top of Kim's wet breast before her fingers slid down, feeling the hard solid gold hoop which ran through the tit. "My nipples, have always been sensitive. They don't get real hard, sort of puffy like that. Not like yours," Kim stated as she stared down at Taylor's own chest. Her now taught nipples, firm and hard standing erect from her breasts.

Kim too reached out and touched Taylor's tits, rubbing them in her hands before gently pinching them with her fingers drawing a soft sigh from Taylor's lips. They rubbed and pinched a few minutes before Kim shifted in the whirlpool and drew closer to Taylor. Taylor stared into her eyes as the older girl moved her face to hers, her lips finding her lips, as they kissed. Kim's mouth was warm, wet, inviting as her tongue probed between the little coed's anxious lips. Taylor couldn't believe how soft Kim's kiss was. Softer even than Katherine's who leaned back against the jets and watched her lover kiss another woman.

Kim wrapped her arms around Taylor's head and pushed her tongue further into her mouth. Her breast rubbing against Taylor's. Each time they pulled away and looked at each other, they closed again for another kiss. Finally, Kim pulled back and slid back over to her spot, taking her glass of wine from the side of the tub and downing the contents, all the while looking back at Taylor. Taylor reached back up again and pulled ever so gently on one of the gold hoops adorning Kim's titties. "I really do like the look," Taylor said as she looked down at the hoop between her fingers.

"Maybe we should have you pierced," came Kim's reply. "I think you would be adorable with your little nipples pierced." Taylor pondered the thought. "Would you do it," she looked back at Katherine. "Would you get yours pierced if I did mine?" Taylor asked anxiously.

"Sure... yea, I would. We could both have it done," Kat responded. Taylor continued to fondle Kim's nipple, pulling on the little gold hoop, feeling the soft dark nipple under her fingers. She felt her pussy tingle. She was so horny. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted Kim to fuck her. She wanted to eat Kim's pussy and she wanted to eat it bad. She was so glad she had come with Katherine.

Taylor heard Katherine moving in the water behind her, her hands reaching around and cupping her breast, the soft subtle kisses on the back of her neck. At the same time, Kim moved through the water and closed again on the little coed. Her pouty lips coming to rest on hers, a finger tracing the outside of her cunt under the water. She knew she was about to be taken. To be taken by her lover and Kim. She wanted them both -- she was theirs.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,868 Followers
12