All Comments on 'Seducing the Boss's Son'

by EnCarta

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent

A great story, well written. Please continue!!

d70photogd70photogalmost 17 years ago
most excellent

Love your stuff, some of the hottest writing I've seen. Keep it up - I will!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
needs help

The core of the story is ok but it gets confusing and hard to follow in some locations. What harms a decent story is the over use of ... which is spots there are more of that actual words; 99.99% of all uses of this space wasting, confusing, or thought gathering spot by the author can and should be removed.

jeremiah1982jeremiah1982almost 17 years ago
Encore

It was amazing to see the power struiggle bvetween the two dominant women i thr story, Mrs Flethcer's seduction was amazing, but Gloria's was great as well, cant wait to see what Gloria has in store for him... Please bring us more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SO VERY HOT

I love having Debra fucked wearing her nylons, garter belt, heels, skirt and sexy bra and silky blouse. Maybe she has an 18 yr old daughter who likes to dress sexy and have cum all over her face and clothes.Keep up your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great.....again

Yet again you show your amazing ability to right great stories. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
MORE NYLONS

This was a great story like your others. How about a high school girl wearing nylons and heels and a pleated skirt and satin blouse to school to seduce her male teachers?

How about a group of cheerleaders wearing nylons and heels to the opponents locker room, seducing them, making them loose the game because the sluts drained them of all their strenth?

GeorgeTyerbyterGeorgeTyerbyterover 12 years ago
YES!

That section of the story where Gloria services David in the coffee room in front of the sink, causing him to spurt off in his pants did it for me! There's nothing that excites me more than the thought of a mischievous female naughtily jacking a guy off to an explosive, cloth-staining orgasm through his trousers!

Once again, BRAVO!! Thank you for your kinky, fetish-oriented sense! It comes through wonderfully in your stories.

PS- the more trouser tent jacking, the better!! *pant!*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous