Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I will leave that part out when I tell him we are dating."

***

Paige packed a duffle with what looked like two months worth of clothes and other odds and ends. I carried the heavy bag as we walked back to my place. I watched her as she unpacked several outfits into my closet. She began moving my stuff out of the way and took over several feet of hanger space. I watched with curiosity.

"You weren't kidding about moving in, were you?" I asked.

"I'm just making sure I can be comfortable waking up here. Or do you not want that?"

"Are you planning on redecorating anytime soon?"

She just smiled to herself and started to change into one of my t-shirts from the rack. No clever phrases this time just a graphic tee with a surfer. She looked better in my clothes than I did.

She took the bag into bathroom and started to unpack things there as well. Toothbrush, some make-up, hair dryer, brushes. She was even putting things in drawers. Dear god she was moving in. She turned to me "Can you get me my own towel please? And a wash cloth too." I was okay with this, I guess, it was just so sudden. I asked her to spend the night. The night. She was ready to stay the week. I went to get her a towel and wash cloth. When I got back she was naked and adjusting the water temperature in the shower. She looked glorious in her birthday suit.

I hung the towel on the rack and handed her the wash cloth. She was still smiling to herself. She looked so self assured and content. I went into my room and thought about everything that had happened and decided I was okay with her moving in. But I wanted to establish that I would not be a pushover. I stripped down and walked into the bathroom, opened the shower door and stepped in.

I pushed her back against the wall and kissed her hard. She seemed surprised by my sudden forcefulness but did not fight back just let me have my way with her. If I kissed her she kissed back. When I pushed her to her knees, she went to her knees. I pulled her head over my dick and she started to suck. She was my doll. After fucking her face a few minutes I pulled out. Her mouth made a popping sound as I came free of it. I stood her up and turned her around. From behind I played with her tits and sucked on her earlobe. I ran one hand down to her pussy and started fingering her. She started to grind and moan on my fingers.

"Don't you dare cum without me." I told her. She groaned in frustration, so I put another finger in her tight opening. When she started to writhe out of control and grunt loudly I pulled my fingers out. "I told you to wait for me to cum with you."

"I'm sorry." She said. "It feels too good."

I roughly turned her around facing me and pushed her back against the wall again and lifted her tiny body up as though she weighed nothing. She held on to my neck wrapped her legs around me and I lowered her onto my dick. I started to penetrate and shoved a few inches into her. She screamed. I marveled at the tightness. I worked myself into her she held tight to me shuttering and climaxing each time I forced more into her.

"Stop cumming" I ordered.

"I can't help it... I'm sorry Paul... I'm trying... it's... too... much."

At first I pumped slowly. I was trying to dominate her but I really didn't want to hurt her. As she loosened up a little I started to ram into her faster. She started to scream and I felt her pussy squeezing me. "Wait for me" I told her.

I leaned her back so that her shoulders were against the wall I held her hips and started to pump as hard as I could. I watched her boobs bouncing wonderfully from the impacts.

I yelled "I'm cumming" and thrust into her several times. When I let go so did she and she came hard.

Paige started to convulse. Her whole body was contracting. She tried to scream but no sound came out of her mouth instead her pussy squirted all over me. Her body went limp against the wall. I pull her back into my arms and held her lovingly. After a minute her arms began to grip me again. I pulled her off my deflating cock and set her feet back on the floor.

"Don't let go of me, I'll collapse." She warned. I held her and kissed her softly.

"I love you." I said for the first time.

"I love you too" she replied. She forcefully kissed me.

I helped her out of the shower where we both dried off and went to bed totally naked. She snuggled close with her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her kissed the top of her head.

"I never want to leave." She said. "I just want to say with you always. You make me feel like I'm the center of the world, like I'm the only person in the world for you, but you also..." She thought about it. "You rule over me so perfectly."

"First, we tell your parents we are dating. Later you can stay with me." I thought about what happened in the shower. "You know, you squirted all over me again"

"Yes. If it feels like that every time, I may get over the weirdness."

In the morning we washed and got dressed and tried to look as if nothing had happened. Nothing like the fact we spent the night together. We ate breakfast on the dinner table and she went home to tell her parents 'The Big News'. We kissed at least once every 14 seconds from the time we woke until she departed.

***

12