All Comments on 'Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 08'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

why would lauren shake her head like a warning to not do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You're quickly losing this reader, Paige needs to grow the fuck up and not get married yet, and clearly Lauren knows of a reason for him not to propose to her. Paige just isn't a likeable character and I keep hoping that she changes from the obnoxious teen into the mature ADULT she believes herself to be.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 12 years ago
loved it

dont know what the Anonymous comment people were talking about i thought it was brilliant. As far as i'm concerned the characters are growing as the story grows Paige is opening up and getting focused on what she wants and so is he future wise i mean. And lauren wasnt shaking her head no it was more of a head indication that he was behind her.

But anyway ive rambled on enough loving this story and can't wait to read more from you soon.

WWE

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

You are doing a nice job of showing the growth of a young woman in all aspects of her relationship. Their dialog is good and the presentation of her sexuality and mores, as compared to some of her peers that she considers "prostitutes in training" was refreshing to read. The depiction of Paige's mother was well done and I can see what Paige will be like in twenty years, a lovely mature woman with a wicked sense of humor. You have created two characters who are very likeable and realistic which makes it a good read for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love your writing!

The details you write into the development of their relationship is just as satisfying as eroticism. It is amazing that you have penned a vast number of emotional moments along with diverse erotic times. It makes your stories so much more interesting to me.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you are doing good

but i see your foreshadowing but i can't yet get around it. maybe mom is a swinger or is testing him to see if he is really in lover with her daughter. not sure yet. gvae u a 5.

chris73170chris73170almost 12 years ago
love it

dude i love this story. it takes me away from my troubles

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

utter crap. you are a real wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Read

I hope you complete this story. I have read many stories here and when I find a good one like yours, I fine the author has stopped writing.Your Zombie story was also good. Keep up the good work. I you write it I will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep up the good work.

I have read all 8 chapters and can honestly say it's the most interesting storline I've ever read here. The eroticism, humanity and humor are impecable. I do get the feeling it's a set up for a big fall, but will eagerly wait and see.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun little read

I'm enjoying it. It's fluffy and cute. It might be starting to meander a bit though. I have nothing to tell you that you're likely not already aware of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

This is one of the best series. I hope you add more for this could go on for several more. Please do not stop as others do and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great work!

I have read all 8 chapters of your story, i wish you would go into more detail when they become more intimate, or perhaps do half a chapter from Paiges point of view?

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter, hoping you won't stop writing now.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

On 06/27/12, you said " more coming next week!" It's now August! Where is it? :)

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
CUMMING TOGETHER OF THE NERDS

Just finished reading all 8 chapters in one sitting and this is the first and only comment I will make. Your story could not be any better. Except for a few typos, don,t change a thing. Your story is cute beyond words and I thoroughly enjoyed their friendly, loving jabbing at one another. I voted 5 eight times.

erinjamisonerinjamisonover 11 years ago
I agree

It could use a little more description; even the sex scenes. Sometimes they read matter of factly...like instead of saying they stripped down, she sucked him off and came in her mouth you could replace that with they came home, had dinner and went to bed. Not very descriptive. When he made love to every inch of her, that was good.

And another thing, what are the sheets like? Are they silk/cotton? What color are they? What does his bedroom look like? What color? Has she made any changes since she moved in? Are there flowers or plants around now that there is a female in the house? Are there doilies around? Has the relationship surpassed her wildest expectations? Did she ever imagine herself with a guy like him? Does she consider herself lucky? When she imagined the future, was it with a guy like that? When she envisioned the future did she think that she wanted to marry a guy like her father with all his attributes [list them]. Does she think or daydream about having a family? Is he weirded out by the idea or all in due time? Will it be weird for her to go to college as a married adult barely out of high school? Did people used to tell her she was wise beyond her years or that she was always very mature?

Clue us in to what one or each of them is thinking.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Awwww!

The way the story was going, I figured Paige would eventually get an engagement ring. It will prove more important to her than losing her virginity. Looking forward to what happens next. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I lik it

I like it! It was like reading a romantic novel/story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So sweet, I love this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I loved this whole story. Of course the 18 yr old drug me in. But as story progress. I found myself intoxicated by the story... sex. Of course.. But more so. The bond they formed throughout the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The bond

I totally agree with last anonymous. This story and Melody's Way two of my favorites that i keep re-reading from time to time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous