Seduction in the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5 – THE SILVER LINING

The staff posted in Bangalore found their Chairman and Managing Director dead in the 2 tier AC compartment early in the morning when the train reached the station. He had a lot of internal bleeding and blood had even come out from the eyes. His stuff was checked and it was realized that he had taken far too many medicines which had eventually proved fatal. The news was formally declared days later by his son after various arrangements were quietly made in the company. Rajeev was happy on hearing the news. He was promoted to take over the New Delhi branch of the company. He looked up in the sky and saw the storm had cleared up and the silver lining had changed into a clear sunny sky.

He saw his daughter returning from her trip to her friends in the adjoining state. He waved to her as she walked in wearing a strawberry pink top and white three-fourths that had a stain near the waist. As she came closer he told her about the great news and she was highly excited. Then he commented on her clumsiness and said, "You must have dropped coffee over yourself on the train. Sonia, when will you ever learn to be responsible?" She just smiled back in reply.

EPILOGUE

It was Sonia who had got the tickets done on behalf of her father who had been busy and devised the plan without informing anyone. She had got two extra tickets done to ensure that her chamber wasn't crowded. The chocolates not only misbalanced the sugar level in the blood but also had doses of a chemical which wreaked havoc on the internal organs weakening the arteries and veins. Pills to prolong ejaculation were also added into the chocolates so that the blood pressure would really rise. She was careful enough to take out different chocolates for her form the purse. She had planned to seduce Rawat but he stupidly fell into her trap and with his antics eased her plan. When he had fallen asleep in the night she had thumped the purse on the floor so that he would wake up. She had replaced his pills with fake ones in the end just to be sure and swapped them back once she had kissed him on the lips.

This is my first attempt. I have several other interesting plots which I will write based on the feedback. If you enjoyed this story please vote a5 and you'll soon have the nice stories which were there in the girl's magazine in this story.