Seduction Series - Britney

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's yours," he simply said.

In response, she lifted a wavering arm and ran one long fingernail slowly along his shaft, from root to tip. Her narrowed eyes were staring fixedly at his heavy erection, as if unable to look away.

"See how it reacts to yah touch," Denzel breathed, trying to hold back from ramming himself between her half-open lips.

Instead, he rested his right hand on his hard shaft.

"We have a deal," he reminded her, slowly beginning to jerk himself. "But first I wanna see ya. Take the dress off."

A long, narrow zip ran down the front of her skin-tight dress and she surprised him by reaching for it with only a moment's hesitation. The stretchy material was so tight that it sprang several inches apart as soon as it was unzipped, exposing her perfect cleavage that spilled over her lacy Italian bra.

Denzel's cock twitched at the sight and it was her turn to smile, even though she tried to disguise it, apparently pleased with his involuntary reaction.

She peeled the dress away from her body and carefully placed it on the chair beside the bed. Her plunging pink thong matched her bra.

"Everything," Denzel told her, stroking a globule of precum across his cockhead with the pad of his thumb.

This time she didn't hesitate at all, not even for a second, and her ripe breasts that bounced free as she unhooked the bra looked fantastic on her toned upper body. Her small, coral pink nipples sat high and tight on the crest of her tits and grew long and hard out of her small areola.

Her gaze stayed on his cock as she hooked her thumbs into her thong and pulled it over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs. She was naked now and he could see that her cleanly shaved pussy was already moist.

"Now then," he smiled, taking a step closer to her. "Time to pay ya dues..."

Britney shifted on the bed, either in anticipation or trepidation. When she looked up along his muscled body, admiring the toned contours of black flesh, Denzel knew which. Reaching out with her right hand, she traced her fingers along his six-pack as if to confirm this wasn't a dream.

Her upwards gaze found his again as her hand dropped to the base of his hardness. And then, at last, she took him between those pouting lips.

———

The African groaned out his pleasure.

Jimbo hadn't been exaggerating when he'd boasted about his girlfriend's sexual prowess. Britney was everything he had imagined, and more. Even the black girls he'd been with hadn't given him a blow job like this.

Her lips, mouth and tongue were never still, working him over as if she'd been born to give head. Even his size hadn't intimidated her. If anything, she'd taken it as a challenge, her long fingers corkscrewing up and down his thick shaft as she licked along his length, tongued his cockhead and then sucked as much of him as she could between her sweet lips again.

When she wasn't going through her full repertoire, her hands were pointing his cock to the ceiling while she sucked one of his balls, and then the other, between her salivating lips. Any sign of reticence had long gone and she seemed to be reveling in the opportunity to prove how good she was.

And all the time, those green eyes were looking up at him, watching his reaction as she enthusiastically went about her work. They were silently talking to him, too, telling him that she knew he'd never had anyone this good before.

Denzel ran his fingers through her silken blonde hair, gripping strand after strand between his fingers as he began to take control. She choked a little as he shoved his thickness deeper into her throat, pulling her so closely against him that her glossy lips were touching his heavily-trimmed pubic hair. Her hands went around his ass to steady him, but the sexy young bitch was so into it that she wasn't making any effort to pull away.

When he pulled out of her mouth and pushed her fabulous body flat onto the bed, they stared at one another for a few seconds—chests heaving and breaths panting—as they both understood what came next.

The time was right.

She gasped when he took one of her ankles in each hand and pulled her legs apart. Her bare labial lips were glossy and pink with arousal. Cock in hand, he ran the ridge of its crown along her glistening labia.

"Tell me what ya want," he rasped, watching the way her eyes widened with each stroke of his cock.

He dipped his monster into her moist opening before drawing it back and passing it across her clit. She moaned out loud.

"Tell me what you want," he repeated.

He wasn't just going to fuck her. He wanted to hear her beg for it. He did it again, then again, making her moan she even louder.

"Okay," she gulped, unable to contain herself. "You win. Stop teasing me and do it! Fuck me—"

Denzel cut off the rest of her words by pressing his hips down. Britney gave a soft squeal of arousal as he nestled the tip of his huge shaft between the open lips of her vulva and then pressed forward. She was so tight it took several passes before he was completely sheathed inside her.

Immediately, the sexy young bitch wrapped her legs around him and began to hump...

———

One of the things Denzel liked best about the blonde teenager was the way she couldn't get enough. She had already cum several times and yet each successive orgasm only seemed to drive forward her need for more. They were fucking against the wall of the bedroom now, her slender arms draped around his neck and her long, smooth legs wrapped tightly around his hips.

The slim ankles she'd crossed behind his back kept him deep inside her.

Denzel grinned again as he began to thrust into her with smooth, unhurried strokes, fucking her with gentle rhythm. But as usual, she wasn't satisfied. Tightening her arms around his strong shoulders, she began to fuck him with a fury so unexpected that he had to widen his stance to remain on his feet. Her head was thrown back and she began to scream at him, lost in her own lust.

"Harder ... fuck me harder..."

Damn, she was so fucking hot.

Her fabulous ass bounced again and again against the wall as she increased her pace. Her long nails were scratching the back of his neck, drawing blood. Her mouth was biting down on his earlobe.

His hands clawed at her fabulous tits as he matched her pace. Perspiration was already covering both of their bodies as they went at it like two animals fucking in the wild. He moved his hips slightly so that he thrust into her perfect body at a different angle. Her helpless whimpers grew and grew as he found her bloated G-spot with the ridge of his cock ... and then, yet again, she was there.

Her curvy hips began to squirm with joy in his hands. Her beautiful face twisted to one side, her long nails dug sharply into his skin. Her shapely legs trembled uncontrollably and her fabulous body shivered in delight. With a screech, she clutched desperately at his shoulders as she came ... and came ... and came...

———

"Ya sure are fuckin' noisy when you let go," Denzel chuckled.

He was behind the teenager now, taking her doggy-style in front of the mirror. One hand in her blonde hair, he had her head yanked upwards so that they could watch each other's black on white reflection as he fucked her.

"You don't like that?" she teased, slowly drawing out each word between her heated gasps.

He smiled and rat-tat-tatted her harder, watching her pretty face twist in pleasure as she felt every inch of his thickness.

"I fuckin' love it," he grunted, tugging on her blonde locks even harder. "Tell Denzel, d'ya moan that way when yah with Jimbo, or is it just for black cock?"

For a brief moment her face turned serious as they stared silently at one another in the mirror. Then she spoke again.

"Who's Jimbo?"

THE END

© rachalcaron 2013

12