All Comments on 'Seduction/The Chocolate Pool Stick'

by Shallkneel4u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Start

Hi there,

great story so far.

Is there a second chapter coming ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

Love it, will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Always been a fantasy for me. Always noticed men with big

hard cocks in bookstore, made me feel very submissive.

As I get older, I want to act on my fantasy, I want to be

someones boy for a day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very HOT Story!!!

Well written.Your story revealed one of my favorite fantasy topics,in great detail.I sure hope that you will someday write Chapter 2(3,4,5?) with the same sexually explicit detail.I would love to submit to a Black Daddy like the one in your story_especially since he is my gf's Master already,and she set me up to becum a cockslut for his Big Black Cock and is helping make me submissive to both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surreal !!! Prior to my GF (late wife) & I moving to Venice, our time in the '60s SF, living on Fell and later on Hayes and for a short time in North Beach, include several experiences, similar to your general story. Ultimately, I was first seduced by a gentleman, already known to my GF, both of whom were employed by a major news network. The initial seduction was similar to the one you describe and led to an extended relationship. But, the initial introductory event was almost verbatim to your description, causing me to question whether we (you and I) knew each other at that time or if by coincidence you conceived this scenario independently. Either way, Kudos and Salutations on your depictions.. I believe, "Life is not a dress rehearsal,,,,, Enjoy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely hot! I can relate. I always fantasized about my 1st wife having hot and heavy sex with black men. Then a handsome black man moved in a few doors away. My fantasies continued. It soon became obvious that they were having sex. It excited me. Eventually we split up. I wanted to find out. I did. I've given oral to a few black men (4, one for quite some time). I must admit black men are superior lovers, they have more stamina and their spunk tastes better. Problem is, not enough black men to please all the white women and men that want them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous