Seductive

Story Info
The fabled beast returns.
1.6k words
4.1
37k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers

Seduction had become a lost art. It wasn't always so. Back in the day, when America was young and innocent, it was the stuff of legends. Movie stars, like Jean Harlow and Mae West made their careers out of it. The thought brought a wry smile to George's face as he stared down at the young beauty who had thought him an easy mark. His mind drifted momentarily, back several centuries to a time when seduction was everything. Full of subtlety and outrageousness, lacking in all the social graces and full of grace, it was an art form to be reckoned with in the pursuit of pleasure. George had thrived in those days.

Nowadays he would go for weeks without. But this night, he had stumbled across a den of iniquity, writhing flesh in the artless pursuit of pleasure. And somewhere in this heated cesspool of passion his satisfaction would be found. He would lure her away with his wit and charm; he only had to find her. He had played it out a thousand times. It was always the same. He would lead her to a private place and use her to satisfy his lust, to satiate his hunger, to throw away. She would stare up at him. He would inhale her perfume as she offered her crimson form. He would fight back his hunger while he played with her weeping breasts. His slow steady thrusts would evince moans from her cherry lips while he played gently inside her. He would tease her, "I would have seduced you. I would have played upon your longing. You would have begged for me. YOU were too easy." And it would make her writhe more in anticipation.

Erika watched her mark from the shadows while he played the room. He seemed intense in his inquiries, dismissing advances made by eager young things. He reeked of old money and schooled manners. No doubt he had a fat wallet. Erika liked men with fat wallets; they were her bread and butter, her high-rise apartment, her Gucci bag, and her Italian shoes. This one was young and quite handsome. "A bonus," thought Erika. She had been with far too many repugnant but filthy rich men in the past. "There's a reason they are called 'filthy'. Doesn't anybody bathe anymore? It's not like they can't afford to." After stalking him in the shadows for the past half-hour, Erika stepped boldly forward brandishing her finest smile.

All the pretty young things fluttered around George like deranged butterflies. Their half-starved slender bodies offered little nourishment and he quickly shooed them away. Cruising about the room only attracted more offers that he felt compelled to refuse. Weary of the hunt, he headed for a nearby table.

A succulent morsel stepped out of the shadows wearing a come-hither smile on her crimson lips; her auburn locks fell carelessly around her hazel eyes. Her dress barely contained her ample cleavage; a nipple popped free when she leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Hello lover. I've been looking for you all night."

Uninvited, she took a seat on his lap. George wrapped an arm around her waist and rested his free hand on her lap. Her liberated nipple rested within reach of George's lips. "Ah, yes. The appetizer," thought George as she introduced herself to him. Erika talked about her fascination with the well-heeled and her prowess as a partner. Her heart raced as his attraction to her became more obvious. George slipped his right hand between her thighs and slowly worked it up to her furry mound beneath her skirt. "You will beg for me," he whispered into her ear as he played with her pleasure button.

His agile tongue sought out her exposed nipple; drawing it quickly into his mouth. His abrasive tongue lapped savagely at her tender breast; she moaned quietly in response. "Finally, a decent man," she concluded, "to talk to."

George interrupted his suckling. "So far, you've done all the talking," George said coldly.

She feigned embarrassment as much as possible. "So," Erika ran her fingers through his hair, "tell me about yourself."

"All you need to know," George replied solemnly, "is that I am going to have my way with you tonight."

"Perhaps," Erika teased, "but not here."

"Then where?" he challenged.

Erika smiled smugly at having successfully reeled him in. "This way," she whispered into his ear before sliding off his lap. George followed her anxiously as she slithered away into the darkness. They quickly wove through the writhing mass of debauchery that populated the back hallway.

Erika stopped just inside the back door and waited for George; she undid the bodice of her dress and exposed the full pulchritude of her assets. He stopped to examine her orbs; he grabbed them with his rough hands and firmly squeezed. "I will take what I want, not what you offer," George snarled as he pressed her back against the door, opened it behind her and swept her outside. He kissed her passionately, snaking his tongue deep into her throat. He waited for her to recover from his kiss before announcing, "I cannot wait; I will have you now." He pressed his throbbing bulge against her body to illustrate the urgency of his desire.

"Too public," Erika protested.

George had already chosen a private place where he would satisfy his needs. "In the forsythia," he motioned towards a massive stand of bushes that grew against the building, "beneath the blooms." Before she could respond, he dragged her to a hollow in the shrubbery.

George forced Erika to her knees and stood over her. "You know what to do." She undid his fly and liberated his pulsing rod. Massaging the shaft gently, she opened her mouth and slipped her lips over the tip. She massaged the shaft with her tongue as she gradually took it deeper into her mouth. George gently combed his fingers through her hair until his fingertips were at the back of her skull.

Suddenly he yanked her head forward and drove the entire shaft down her throat. Her hands flailed wildly as she tried to push away. His response was to smother her face against his abdomen until she realized that he was in complete control. Erika's pulse quickened as he withdrew his undulating organ from her throat only to force it down again. It grew steadily longer and thicker with each thrust. He stood over her taking his pleasure in her discomfort until he was satisfied that he had made his point. And just as quickly as George had entered, he withdrew.

He knelt down and pinned her to the dirt floor, kissed her hungrily and rubbed his shaft against her mound. "Do you want me?" he asked.

"No," she stammered, "you frighten me." Her words fell on deaf ears.

George grabbed her around the neck and kissed her again, forcing his tongue down her throat as a crude reminder. "Do you want me?" he asked again as he forced his rod between her trembling thighs.

"Let me go," she demanded as he pressed the tip firmly against her sopping threshold.

"Do you want me?" he snarled.

Erika shook her head back and forth, sobbing and repeatedly uttering "no".

He smothered her trembling lips in a savage passionate kiss that ended with his tongue deep in her throat, and with a single violent forward thrust, he impaled her on his undulating engorged organ; no one heard her muffled scream. George assaulted her slowly and forcefully, masking her grunts of disapproval with smothering kisses. Her body trembled with each stroke until her cries of pain were replaced with sighs of pleasure; he paused to ask her again, "Do you want me?"

"Yes," she gasped. "I want you." She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled.

"Now tell me why," he demanded.

"You're the best I've ever had," she paused, and then added, "I need you."

He could smell her blood, hear her heart race and feel her heat as he resumed his pleasuring. His rod drove deeper into her when she lifted her legs and draped them around his waist, resting her heels in the small of his back. The fragrant forsythia blossoms filled her lungs with romantic notions. "I am yours," she stated quietly.

George laid his head against her chest and listened to her pounding heart. He licked the glistening drops that oozed from her swollen breasts. He grabbed a breast with his hand and latched onto her breast and suckled like a newborn at its first feeding. He kneaded her breast, pulling on the nipple in an effort to coax forth more of her nectar. His hunger piqued, he bit into her heavily engorged breast and began to feed, greedily devouring every drop that oozed forth.

His lustful diversion rapidly reduced Erika to nothing more than a quivering mass of orgasmic flesh. She grabbed his head and kissed his bloody lips, unmindful of the taste. Her moans with each violent thrust went unnoticed; he was no longer interested in her, only in satisfying his ravenous hunger.

He had never spared a meal before, but he wanted more of her milk and she would have none to yield if she were dead. He thrust once more with great force to eject his useless fluid. He kissed her tenderly on the lips and promised her that he would find her again. But Erika was not to be abandoned so easily.

She offered her still bleeding breast to him with an ultimatum, "Either kill me now, or take me with you. I have never felt such passion, such pure lust before now. I do not fear you. I will not lose you nor will I abandon you. I will do whatever I must to keep you, to be with you."

George smiled and kissed her forehead. He helped her to her feet and licked clean the blood from her breast. "I'm still hungry," he growled as he held open the door for her, "bring me something blond to eat." Erika smiled lasciviously and scurried inside.

Julirose
Julirose
24 Followers