Seductrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached the tree, Rebecca exhaled and breathed deeply, taking the edge off her excitement. The snaps and whirs of Michael's camera resounded in the silence while she beheld its skeletal limbs and cracked center.

She walked around the blasted timber, noting the thin and web-like scorch marks. "Looks like lightning hit." She took another deep breath. The air still smelled like charged ozone. When she looked down the hill and across the street, the girl was still staring at her, her turgid nipples poking against the inside of her tight shirt, the perfect crowns for her mountainous mammaries.

Rebecca shivered while her mouth salivated. What the hell is wrong with me?

"You think this has to do with your murders?" said Michael, his voice snapping Rebecca back to attention.

"Positive." Something caught her eye beneath the charred and dead nettles. Something metallic.

"There hasn't been a murder though."

Rebecca picked the piece out of the ground. It gleamed like a strand of mercury between her fingers, smooth and soft like something organic. She let out a gentle sigh, relishing its velvet texture. "Maybe this one is different..." Michael's shadow fall over her.

"Oh shit... I've seen that thing before..." Rebecca handed him the strand and he looked over it more closely. "Yeah this looks like something put out by AarhusTek. Norwegian tech firm. It's even got a little 'A' at the tip."

Rebecca frowned. "What would something like that be doing out here?"

"Damned if I know. Maybe it's not them? 'Cause this looks a little ahead of even what they're doing."

Rebecca looked in his palm. "What is it even?"

"Computer neural interface. The Japanese companies are working on getting the motor cybernetics just right, but these guys..." Michael tapped the side of his head. "All about the mind. Controlling the robots with a thought." He brought the thing up to her face and Rebecca became unsettled at how much it reminded her of a silver worm. "Just with one of these. A kind of mind link."

Rebecca looked over his shoulder and saw that the voluptuous smoke show had left, her feet having left little prints between the fallen leaves in the street. "Sounds like a bad deal if the robot ever got any ideas." She regarded the tendril in Michael's hand and tilted her head. "This is gonna sound crazy..." she ventured, "but what if it's from the future?"

"Think it being secret tech is more likely. That would make one hell of a headline though." Michael laughed and put the thing in a plastic bag. "Still... getting a sneak peek at Aarhus's new tech is going to create all kinds of buzz." He held the bag up high into the dim sunlight, a smile on his face. "They are going to be so pissed when they see this..."

***

Rebecca entered her apartment and offloaded her bag before slumping down on her couch with a great sigh. Her mind swam with possibility. This is getting strange. But with the others and now this, there was no denying it. Cyborgs exist. Joint project between Department of Defense and those Norwegian guys maybe? That would explain why the story hasn't traveled. Fucking media blackout.

Michael had gone off to find his contact again. Rebecca had told him not to. What a creepy girl. Staring with that blank face. Like one of those Children of the Corn grew up to be a stripper. Before she could think on it anymore, a strange smell greeted her nose.

She leaned up from her couch. Smells... smells like tea! Rebecca got up from her couch and came into her kitchen. And there she was, hands over the counter, her hair like rolling waves of lustrous hazel, her copious breasts stretching the neckline of her shirt, creating a window of round and overstuffed cleavage.

Cynthia.

Rebecca adopted a bemused look. When did she get a boob job? And what the hell- "How did you get in?"

Cynthia got flustered and pulled her arms inwards, pressing her massive breasts together in a great rise of cleavage. "Oh, I um... well, the door was unlocked. And I figured might as well since it's Friday and we had plans..."

Rebecca smacked her head. "Oh shit you're right. My mind's been on other things." She looked to the steaming kettle and smiled. "You're so sweet. Thanks for doing that."

Cynthia giggled and smirked. "My pleasure!" Rebecca smiled but inwardly thought: She must be high. But she doesn't do drugs? Maybe drunk? "So what did you and Michael find out at the tree today?" she said as she poured the tea.

"How did you know where we went?"

"He called me, silly! Was asking for you, thought you were home."

"Oh..." Makes sense. Stop being so paranoid Rebecca. It's not like the killers are still alive. "Well not much actually. Just a few things that didn't make sense... theory was all I got really." Cynthia handed her a little teacup, though Rebecca did not notice how intently her friend kept her eyes on it. Instead her notice was tied up on the silhouette in the dining area, adjacent to the kitchen.

The silhouette had breasts larger than Cynthia's pair, though they were not overly large, well shaped and full. Her ass cheeks jutted out in profile, rounder and higher than Rebecca thought possible for a woman.

"Cynthia..." she said, "who is that?"

"Oh that's one of my new girlfriends, Sunny. She's fine." Cynthia turned back to Rebecca. "You should drink up."

The drink was right below Rebecca's mouth, its steam warming her face, before she set it down. "Hold on." I wanna know who finds my papers so interesting. Rebecca's notes and photos about the cases were strewn about the dinner table. She walked over and flipped a switch. "They're easier to read with the light on."

"I have good vision." Sunny said without missing a beat. "Very interesting photos." She was dressed like an office woman, or at least a porn star trying to play office woman. Her black jacket and button up shirt were parted neatly down the middle, her gigantic tits pressed into a deep mile of golden cleavage.

Rebecca glanced at the photos and then back to Sunny. Is she serious? "Those are murder photos." They showed victims in various states of ruin, some immolated, others missing bowl sized holes out of their chest, blown out by advanced pulse weapons.

"That makes them more interesting. I thought they were burn victims."

Rebecca made a look of disgust and caught Cynthia's eyes over her shoulder. You and I are gonna have a talk about whose allowed over. Jesus. She turned back to Sunny. "They're both."

Sunny smiled a lascivious smile, and straightened the pearl beads of her necklace, making them plunge deeper between the luscious slopes of her breasts. "I looked for your boss today. He wasn't there so I came with Cynthia. I hope you don't mind a little improvisation."

"What did you want with my boss?" before the question had even left her lips, she realized. Sunny's skirt was too high for any professional but for professional escorting, the sides cut to allow for exposure of her supple thighs. Oh. Slut.

"Mainly to put out the message that AarhusTek is fully supportive of bringing the violence that has seized the city to an end. Especially given our employer relationship with the departed, and the prototype technologies used on the victims." Now those are things I didn't know.

Sunny walked around the table, her wide hips shifting sensuously with each step. The exposed tops of her cleavage, round and golden-brown, jiggled to the click of her high heels. When she stopped in front of Rebecca, her eyes twinkled, sharper than the diffused light in the room. "A sort of... PR campaign, before over-eager reporters get their hands on the facts and... sensationalize."

Rebecca slumped ever so slightly. A wave of heat came over her, not unlike when she was at the tree earlier in the day. A near silent moan wafted from her lips as she took in Sunny's perfume, something flowery and... animalistic. Rebecca's legs quivered with excitement while her nipples came to points, her creamy breasts glistening with perspiration.

"Ah..." she muttered, balancing herself on a chair. Her head swirled and her vision blurred.

She sensed Cynthia come up behind her. "Have a drink!" her friend said cheerfully, placing the cup in her hands. Rebecca set it down.

Rebecca coughed and blinked her eyes, fighting through the haze. "You may not know this, Sunny, but The Journal's integrity isn't for sale. If it's news, we report it." She stepped forward, looking up into the beautiful blonde's face. "And lemme tell ya... the tale of twelve murderers... cultists with plasma weapons... that's pretty newsworthy."

Sunny smiled politely, though her green eyes radiated something terrible... yet cold. Then she gave a nod to Cynthia. "You misunderstand." she said, her voice dead, her face still. "We're not here to buy. We're here to take."

At once Sunny yanked Rebecca and spun her around, pulling her arms behind her back. "What the hell do you think you're doing!?" wailed Rebecca.

"Winning the war." intoned Sunny, all the while Cynthia stepped forward, unbuttoning her shirt. Her generous bosom bulged more and more with each undone button, until at last they spilled free, upturned and weighty.

The light cotton parted to reveal a smooth belly, writhing with activity.

"Oh god!" screamed Rebecca.

Cynthia swung her head back and moaned, trembling as all too familiar silver threads emerged from her belly button. An undercurrent of electronic interference ran through all her cries of pleasure, her tremendous breasts colliding with each staggered step she took to Rebecca.

She even tore her skirt away from the sides, boiling over in her desire to bond with Rebecca. More probing metallic threads emerged from her swollen vaginal lips, dripping with their host's arousal and humming a dangerous low pitched buzz.

Practically naked, Rebecca was able to see how much had Cynthia changed. The sleek tone of her legs, the curves and swooping lines around her rolling hips and sculpted stomach, engineered for such primal attraction and perfection that Rebecca's mind refused to believe the lies of her eyes: the lie that her friend was still human.

As if sensing her thought, Cynthia removed all doubt when her ripe and bouncy tits illuminated from underneath the skin in hues of vivid jade. Coldly perfect lines zig-zagged across the soft and voluptuous peaks of her bosom, diffused through her supple flesh.

Rebecca rocked her head back, determined not to suffer Cynthia's fate. But no matter how many times she head-butted Sunny, the woman would not give. Pulling out of her arms was like trying to wrestle against pillars of steel. Rebecca stopped trying to break out and instead reached for her back pocket.

Please work, please work.

Cynthia was right before her, her eyes blazing electric green. Her breasts careened with each lustful shudder, shining and covered in an oil-like sheen, glowing under the overhead lights. Meanwhile, her undulating stomach had already extended more metallic tendrils, eager to plunge into another host.

Rebecca whimpered, feeling the tendril's feather light touch graze underneath her shirt. They writhed maniacally once one of them skimmed across her belly. Just one more step and they would execute the purpose for which they were created.

Instead, Rebecca gripped the thing in her back pocket. No more than the size of a flash drive, it was the finger knife. It was mere chance that she left it there rather than her purse.

She yanked it out and pushed back against Sunny. The thing pierced through the sultry blonde's clothes and at once Rebecca felt the cyborg's grip slacken.

Sunny gurgled and collapsed to the ground, twitching as green static arced over her exquisite body. Rebecca ducked down and rolled away from Cynthia. Her former friend howled in outrage, seeing the minor but exotic stiletto plunged into her mistress, short circuiting her.

Rebecca scrambled into her living room. She lunged for her car keys, her hands trembling to the sound of Cynthia stomping behind her. Just as she snatched them, the front door bell rang.

Oh god.

She swung open the door. Tessa, a recent divorcee who had taken up postal delivery to make ends meet, stood before her, box in hand. "Run! Fucking run, Tessa!" screamed Rebecca, rushing past the bewildered woman and making her drop her delivery.

Tessa turned just in time to see Cynthia, shuffling with her shirt draped low behind her back, bare and massive breasts swinging, her belly writhing with some biomechanical creature born out of nightmare and synthetic genius.

Cynthia's hybrid brain was caught in the midst of the closest equivalent she could possibly come to an animal's mating frenzy. Her command imperatives warred with what her programming demanded, her tentacles swamping her pleasure centers with incentive... an irresistible call to establish connection within another.

Tessa didn't stand a chance.

Cynthia fell on top of her. Her over-eager tendrils slid through Tessa's shirt, bridging a connection between her and the postal woman's stomachs. Both women gasped. Cynthia threw her head back, shivering as an orgasm blasted through her body, wracking her with such pleasure as to black out a normal woman.

Mercurial coils slithered into Tessa's belly. The postal woman arched her back and moaned, both in confusion and excitement. Her eyes fluttered and her lips trembled as waves of pleasure swamped her brain, her senses delighted by the slow creep of tickles over her helpless flesh.

Rebecca caught glimpses of the bizarre incident as she pulled her car out from its parking space. "Oh my god..." she said aloud. Tessa jerked underneath Cynthia, her legs and arms spasming while metallic coils wrapped over her body. Cynthia's plentiful and round bosom glowed intensely under the light of the sun, like two heaving mounds of soft luminescence. Beneath her undulating belly more tendrils spooled from her pussy, funneling into Tessa's defenseless womanhood to the spray of their mutual arousal.

Even through the windows, Rebecca could hear Cynthia's raucous moans of rapture. She imagined Tessa was too busy gurgling. The woman's face was already blank from over-stimulation, lines of saliva tracing down from the corners of her quivering mouth. Only her eyes held her terror and joy.

Rebecca drove out onto the street, hopping the curb with a loud bump. She passed them by just as Sunny emerged from her apartment, her eyes searing green, legs spread wide, glaring at what had once been in her grasp. Rebecca caught the scene from rear view mirror.

Sunny headed to another car, while on the ground, Tessa's legs shot up and shook before dropping down. All the while Cynthia ensured their lower lips kissed, feeding more of Tessa's ultimate destiny deep into her body, cradling her head, the post woman's twitches now more subdued.

Terror twisted in Rebecca's heart, her hands shaking. She was alive, but more importantly...

She was still human.

***

It was night time when Rebecca arrived at Michael's place. She slammed on his door. Nothing. She knocked again with more urgency, until she was crying out his name. The door swung open, with a groggy Michael standing in the doorway. "I'm here, I'm here! Geez!"

Rebecca pushed him inside and grabbed a vase. "What was the name of your source!? Did you meet up with her!?"

"What?"

"The source! The slutty girl with the big boobs!"

"Amanda!" He shouted. "And no I didn't meet up with her, couldn't find her. Fuck, what is wrong with you?"

Good. Rebecca exhaled. "I might have been followed. There's another girl. Named Sunny. Heard of her?"

"No... should I?"

She stormed past him into the living room. "She's one of them, Mike. Cynthia too. Probably Amanda as well." And now Tessa too.

"You're not making any sense-"

"Fucking cyborgs! They're here, in this town! They don't kill, they just... make more."

Michael rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "Ok... uh... why? Why would they do that?"

"I didn't stop to ask them!" Why is he so calm? Although Sunny did say something about a war. What war? "Look I know this sounds crazy. I wouldn't believe it myself but I'm telling you... they're here. I came here 'cause I know you'd believe me. You know this is possible."

Michael smiled nervously. "Yeah I guess... just didn't think it very probable. Not in our lifetime anyway." He saw her on the couch, her face in her hands. "This is pretty unbelievable, but if we tell the cops you're being stalked by a crazy or something... they might be able to help."

He sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder. Rebecca sighed. "They won't do shit. These things are like nothing I've ever seen. They'd probably fuck the cops and get 'em on their side."

"I don't think that's how it works..."

Rebecca glared at him. "Trust me, it's how it works. They don't get all doe eyed with perfect hair with big tits just for the mirror." She covered her face again and thought in the darkness of her hands.

"Good point." said Michael. "Pretty smooth of them to go the sex route. Reminds me of hot Russian spies..." he drifted off when he saw how deep in thought she was. "What are you thinking?" His hand wrapped around her shoulder, nudging at the edge of her breasts. Not now, Mike. This is serious.

Rebecca gasped. Got it. She lifted her face from her hands. "We don't have guns... but we have the internet. Cameras. And that tendril." Rebecca turned to Michael and kissed him on the lips. "That's what we'll do... Sunny said she wanted to smooth things out for AarhusTek. She wanted to protect them before the facts got out. We'll fuck 'em over with the facts we have now."

Michael hugged her tight. "That's great, but uh... it won't work."

Rebecca pulled back. "Why not?"

Michael sighed. "When I said I didn't find Amanda... I lied." His eyes gleamed greenly, like light behind ice. "And I can't fail our mission."

Rebecca gasped. Oh shit... shit! Michael's hands shot for her. She slipped off the couch, kicking at his chest. Her frantic blows did nothing to slow him. Michael fell on top of her and pinned her by the wrists. "Get the fuck off me!" she screamed.

"Impossible." he said without emotion. He gripped her by her chin and forced a kiss before ripping open her jeans.

"Help!" she wailed to any who might hear in the neighboring apartments, before Michael emitted an electronic sound from his throat, followed by a rush of airborne toxins. The air around his mouth distorted like a heat wave. Rebecca's cries devolved into helpless whimpers, her mouth as numb as her mind.

The erotic poison breathed over her face was a weaponized aphrodisiac, intended to dull targets into a state of paralyzed arousal. Rebecca's body was no different, no less susceptible. Her pussy moistened rapidly, spasming to the sudden onrush of excitement. A long sigh reached from her lips, her breath growing heavy to the faster beats of her heart.

Michael let her go and went to undo her pants. Rebecca struggled, fighting through the fog in her mind, but only managed to flounder weakly on the carpet. Her face flushed and a soft moan escaped her throat when Michael ripped her bra off, exposing her pale, bouncing breasts, full but not near the size of the women who had antagonized her throughout the day.

Rebecca looked down and saw Michael's cock, larger than it had ever been, the veins along it throbbing with dim emerald light. His member skimmed along her soft inner thighs, leaving a trail of his glistening arousal.

Tears ran down her cheeks while whimpers left her glistening lips. Michael nudged the throbbing tip of his member against her pink petals. His eyes met hers as he pushed in, his weapon of conquest filling her inch by inch, his reprogrammed brain savoring the realization of his purpose.