Seductrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No sooner had he filled her up with his thick hardness, he pulled out and thrust again, this time faster. He clutched her by the bottom, leaving red marks on her smooth creamy skin as his fingers gripped her soft ass cheeks with possessive desire.

Rebecca's juices flowed between her legs, staining her thighs with her sweet excitement. Her body began to respond to the rutting out of basal animal instinct. With each merciless ram from his cock, came a reciprocal bounce from her hips, each of his groans matched with a breathless moan.

Her back arched to the minute electropulses sent through his fingers, teasing her nerves. Her eyes rolled back into her head while her slick legs wrapped around Michael. Locks of red hair stuck to her perspiration streaked face, twisted in rapturous torment.

Michael quickened his tempo and his breath followed in turn. Rebecca moaned, her thighs spasming up against her violator's sides. He continued on, kneading her soft breasts, pounding down on her defenseless pussy to a rhythm of wet squelches.

Rebecca clawed into the carpet, her lips constantly parted for a litany of pleasure. Her overheated brain and senses swam in sweet sensation while Mike coupled with her writhing form. She involuntarily clenched around his cock repeatedly, her instincts eager for a gift that not even nature itself could fathom.

Seething in Mike's thrusting shaft was a thing quite unlike the other devilish machinations of AarhusTek. His could not only change life but create it. Its diffused glow ran through his tool, stimulating his nerve endings and pleasure centers for ultimate release.

One climax after another rattled Rebecca, her flying feet jerking with each body shaking release. The proud journalist had been reduced to a puddle of pleasure craving flesh, her mind rendered blank before such carnal ministrations.

Mike gave one final thrust and clutched her round ass cheeks, his fingers indenting into her soft flesh. His cock swelled inside her while groans mixed with the sound of white noise erupted from his mouth. He kept thrusting out of some remnant human instinct, all the while something leapt from the head of his cock, filling up her ripe belly with emerald heat and cold life.

Rebecca convulsed in orgasmic madness as the thing made its pleasurable, tingling passage up to her womb. She screamed, her hands on her belly, clutching at the strange stimulation of the crawling cybernetic implant. Soft moans seeped from her lips as it reached her womb and planted itself, slowly sending tendrils through the rest of her body.

Silvery webs wrapped around vital organs while nanobots flooded her bloodstream, restructuring her cells. She let out a keening cry of ecstasy when she felt the thin and cool strands bond with her spine, running mercurial euphoria along her nerves. Little by little, flaw was traded for perfection, human for inhuman.

Breasts swelled with rapid growth, blossoming into the shape of pouting cantaloupes, thick and soft. Her creamy buttocks ripened into plump and peachy globes, pushing her hips off from the carpet. She bit her lips, lost in the mad joy of change, feeling the frightening sensation of the tendrils and nanobots alike swarm her brain, hollowing out all that made her who she was.

Memories were plundered and repurposed, loyalties erased. Her limbs jerked with each blissful fading of the old Rebecca. She lied paralyzed in carnal rapture, her eyes blank as electronic utterances began to thread themselves into her husky moans.

Michael got up to his feet and regarded his girlfriend with cold eyes, her spasms and gasps not cause for concern, but triumph. "Conversion begun. Embryo implanted. Mission success." he said aloud, but not to himself.

Through the front door walked Sunny, Cynthia and Amanda, behind them a host of men and women who had fallen prey and host to their seductions throughout the day. Sunny stepped beside Michael, the tremendous caramel slopes of her breasts pressed against her silken blouse. "Well done, Michael. The war against AarhusTek will be over long before it begins."

Rebecca's body tensed in orgasm before falling back down to the ground. Straight and long glowing marks stretched beneath her skin, looping around the hefty peaks of her bosom. She panted and her immense ivory tits heaved. Her once flat belly also developed a slight bulge, shining bright green light through her flesh.

"AarhusTek allocated considerable resources for this. No matter how many future commanders the Tyr models eliminated, the time stream adapted. Too many variables." Sunny leaned down and groped Rebecca's enlarged tits, relishing their smooth feel between her fingers. "Too much resistance. Another tact was required."

"Was that your mission? Infiltrate the resistance?" said Michael, his empty voice tinged with a vestige of human curiosity.

"No. Take the resistance's greatest commander, and make that commander our commander." Sunny smiled and swept her hands down from Rebecca's jiggling bosom and onto her belly. "Before he was born."

Rebecca captured all their attentions with a loud and final sigh. Her hair had turned the shade of lustrous copper, a year's worth of growth having reached down to her lush hips in the mere minutes of her conversion. Her twitching stopped and was punctuated with her neck jerking to the side.

She rose up and came face to face with Sunny, their colossal breasts like photo negatives of each other, soft globes of alabaster and bronze squeezing together. Her eyes snapped open, the blue eyes of before burnt away with a lifeless emerald luminescence, inhuman and intelligent.

She smiled.

That night... the future changed.