All Comments on 'See, See - TV'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jimewestjimewestabout 16 years ago
SUPERB.

Very cleverly done, also languid and sexy. Excellent descriptive passages, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fun

I like your style. Slightly overwritten sometimes, and the parentheses overused, but the fantasy and the language are always appropriate. Somewhat inspired by good victorian erotica in some places, but always rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Your stories are always a treat!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiarabout 16 years ago
Loved this one!

One of your best, Shaun. I couldn't disagree more strongly with one of the anonymous comments below ... this story isn't over-written in the slightest; the parentheses give it a unique, stylized "voice" I found completely amusing and entertaining. The situation is highly erotically charged, in that inimitable style of yours, and I nearly followed the narrator right down that enticingly slippery slope he nearly made me believe he was sliding on. But that wry, mockingly self-aware voice had me giggling as I was also deliciously aroused. Mmmmmm. Wonderful.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
delightful

sexy AND funny

alextasyalextasyover 7 years ago
Superb! Beginning to End

What a delightful, sensual, erotic tease! Slow and stealthy, the reality begins to dawn about 2/3 of the way through. The iced gespachio and associated stiches were completely forgotten until the last paragraph. i nearly peed myself.

One word: brilliant!

Thank you.

-a

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...