See What I See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Withdrawing his fingers he licked them and then went back and dipped his tongue into her, the bitter sweet tang on his tongue of her cum was heaven to him and he moaned, his tongue taking in all of her in long, lazy strokes. Above him she breathed deeply, panting, shuddering breaths leaving her as she lay torn between making him stop and begging him to continue, to give her more of what she had been missing for so long. She lay sighing gently as he slowly and carefully took in all her cum and juices, her eyes closed as the soothing feel of his tongue lulled her.

He moved to her inner thighs once more, kissing them. Unable to contain himself, he filled the need to mark her in some way, even temporarily as he left a love bite on her inner thigh, safe in the knowledge that it would not be noticed. She made no protest as he made his mark and then moved back up her wonderfully large but compact frame, still unable to resisit the urge to leave kisses as he did. Reaching her face he kissed her, a tear running from the corner of her eye.

"I'm sorry, I had to." he said.

"Shhhhhhh, I know," she replied and he kissed her tear track as she wrapped her arms around his neck, he smiled as she did, savouring the expanse of skin in contact with his own.

He wrapped his own arms around her waist, feeling the rolls and creases down her back as he did, she kissed him and curled as much of her large frame into him as she could, he in turn savoured every inch of her against him, feeling his hard cock against her, knowing he could not wait much longer to get into her, craving the need to bury himself in her wetness.

Pulling back from her, he looked into her eyes, not sure she would agree to what he was going to say next. He took a deep breath and took the plunge.

"Ride me," he breathed, "I need to feel you over me, on me, around me."

He watched as the urge to say no passed across her face, she watched him, guaging him, wondering, questioning his motives and his abilty to hold her weight. He rolled onto his back as he watched her, his cock standing up, proud and waiting. The hunger for her was visible on his face, the need, the want.

She moved to her knees and hovered at the side of him, her eyes shut, taking deep breaths. He watched her chest rise, her stomach stop swinging with her movement, his cock twitching even more. Reaching out he took her hand and held it tightly. Winding her fingers in his own, she swung her leg over his hips and raised herself above him. Moving her free hand she slid it underneath her stomach and lined herself up with his cock. The tip of it at the entrance to her, she removed her hand as she slowly slid down the entire length of his shaft, her moan as he filled her, matching the time it took to sink onto him.

She settled herself onto him, wrigging slightly to position herself properly, then she simply stayed still. The smile on his face as big as her, as he watched her, her stomach against his, her mound pressed against him, her full weight on top of him. He moaned and she jumped, startled, moving as though to get off him. He put his hands on her hips and dug his nails in, looking at her and shaking his head. She smiled and moaned as his nails bit into her, settling her hips onto him once more, rolling them gently over him, working his cock deep inside her, her hips circling over him, slowly moving him inside her. She leant forward and he took both her hands, their fingers locking together as she started to move herself up and down his shaft, her wetness covering him, her weight on him, as she lost herself in the motions of fucking him, his moans filling the room and complimenting her own. The more she moved on him, the louder and more vocal he became.

"Oh fuck, yessssss, move that beautiful arse," he moaned, "You fucking bitch, fuck me you fucking slut." he spat as he began to lose control of his inhibitions.

She moved over him, harder and faster, feeling him fill her over and over. He let go of her hands and she dropped forward, her hands either side of his head, while his hands moved back to her hips, his nails digging in freshly again, making her moan deeply, her head going back, her large breasts swinging as she ground her hips down onto him, his nails continuing to dig in, harder and harder as they both approached their orgasms. Her clit ground into him, putting more pressure on it as it throbbed under her, her cunt starting to contract around him, milking him, wanting to feel his hot cum inside her. He slid his hands as far around her large arse as he could, scraping his nails as he did, she moaned and bucked against him, as he left a trail across her skin. She looked down at him, her eyes locking with his, her face breaking into a smile as she moaned, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, she looked at him, a glint in her eyes, passion, lust, need all tied together, all mixed, all completely visible in her face but especially in her eyes, the key to her feelings, her moods.

Looking at him, she whispered, "Now."

He gripped her hips tightly and pulled her in, his hips bucking under her, the soft slapping as flesh met flesh, his knees bent slightly as he pushed up to meet her as she bore down onto him, needing to feel him as deeply as possible inside her, needing to feel him as he came in her. With a final thrust up he came, filling her with his cum. As if triggered by him she came, milking every drop from him with her tight cunt, their moans becoming one as he called her name, his nails leaving deep, angry red lines in her hips, making her squirm deeply and moan even more loudly.

Finally spent she collapsed onto him, and then suddenly conscious of herself, she rolled sideways. His arms wrapped around her and he pulled her into him. Curling into him she shivered as he kissed the back of her neck, relaxing into him, her eyes closing, feeling warm and safe. Lying next to him she wondered why she felt this way, coming to no conclusion she simply lay and enjoyed the attention, his fingers playing over her skin, his lips placing small kisses occasionally over her neck and shoulders.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Whatever for?" he replied.

"Oh nothing I can voice properly, just thank you." she mumbled quietely.

He raised his head and put his chin on her shoulder.

"You have nothing to thank me for you know, the pleasure was all mine." he said. "And I hope this is not the only time we manage to get together either."

She turned her head sideways and looked at him with one eye shut.

"Oh I think we can manage it again," she replied, "Don't ask me when, but I am sure we can."

He lifted his chin from her shoulder, kissed it once more and put his head back down on the pillow behind her. She moved slightly and pulled the covers up, flipping it over both of them. He sighed and she shut her eyes. They drifted off to sleep, both thinking of future plans to be made.

As the night passed they stirred, touching constantly, exploring each other, gently, lovingly. He brought her to orgasm twice more with his fingers during the night, both times they shared her cum, licking his fingers clean, their tongues playing with each other and his fingers. As dawn broke he woke and watched her sleep, her hair tousled, her face peaceful. Gently he pulled back the covers and looked at her body. Drinking in every contour, every shadow, he sighed, unable to comprehend the fact that she could not understand how beautiful she truly was. The dawn sun was shining across one hip and unable to stop himself he washed his fingers over the sunshine. She stirred and curled up even further, looking sleepily for the covers, feeling the slight chill in the air. Not wanting to disturb her more he gently covered her over and continued his silent vigil occasionally touching her hair, the small amount of skin showing, his mind battling with itself, one side wanting to leave her to sleep, the other not wanting to miss a second, wanting her awake and with him. Finally one side won out and he gently woke her with kisses.

She opened one eye. "Good morning," she said sleepily and wriggled.

"Good morning yourself," he replied smiling at her.

"Ooooooooh I need the loo," she said suddenly and jumped out of bed, "I'll get a shower while I am there." she finished off.

"Ok, I will order some breakfast," he called after her as she disappeared into the bathroom, her magnificent backside swinging.

She appeared 10 minutes later wrapped in towels, bright pink from the hot water. He looked up as she walked in and smiled as he stood up and walked towards her. Kissing her wordlessly he took hold of one of the towels and started to dry her. Rubbing her back followed by her backside, her legs and knees, ankles and feet. Turning her around he worked his way up her again, carefully drying between her legs, she giggled as he accidentally let his fingers slide in between her lips and across her clit. Sighing deeply she parted her large thighs slightly to let him in, watching him as he bent to her, his lips kissing across her breasts to take one nipple into his mouth gently, rolling it with his tongue, biting and pulling.

A knock at the door brought them to a standstill. She jumped and giggled, turning on her heel and moving swiftly to the bathroom. He smiled and made his way to the door, trying to hide his erection in the folds of his boxers as he opened the door and poked his head around it.

"Your breakfasts Sir," the young woman at the door said.

"Oh, thank you," he replied and opened the door for the waitress to bring in the smell of warmth and bacon, toast and coffee. She placed them on the small table in the corner and turned with the pad for him to sign. He smiled, signed the reciept and closed the door beind her.

"Breakfast," he called.

The bathroom door opened and she walked out, this time with a light cotton shirt on, buttons open to just under her breasts, her hair still damp and slightly askew. He smiled as he watched her, hunger battling with politeness as she carefully lifted the covers off the plates and grabbed a couple of bits of toast. Sitting down she ate happily while he watched her, torn between satisfying his own hunger and just simply enjoying watching her. He absently buttered some toast and munched on it while he watched her. Finished, she sat back and picked up her tea and drank it, her eyes shut in blissful satisfaction.

"Happy?" he asked. She opened one eye and blushed.

"Yes actually," she replied and smiled at him.

"Good, that was what I wanted." he answered.

They sat in silence, each with their own thoughts as they watched each other without actually seeing, able to take notice of the smallest little action but not looking at the person as a whole. Finally finishing his tea he stood and walked to her side of the table. Bending he kissed the top of her head and then made his way to the bathroom. She smiled as she stared into her own imaginings, a series of pictures playing out in her head. Finishing her own tea, she stood and crossed the room, making her way to the bag she had brought with her. Taking a deep breath she took two items out of her bag that she had brought with her, she had bought them especially for this weekend, but was now unsure about them, suddenly very conscious of how she looked in them, how she percieved herself to look, the picture in her mind she knew differed vastly from the picture in his mind. Sitting on the edge of the bed she waited for him to come out of the bathroom suddenly remembering that she did actually need full underwear and not just what she had in her hand. She stood as he came out and passed him on the way in.

"I won't be long, and I will need your help," she said.

He looked at her quizzically, "OK." he answered and watched her disappear.

Closing the door behind her she took another breath and put the items she had brought in with her over the bathrail. The first item she put on was a pair of pale purple knickers, they fitted her large backside perfectly, smoothing them over the rounded contours, she stood on tip toe and looked at herself, nodding, pleased with what she saw. She picked up the second item, this was the one she was so unsure about but loved. She wrapped the deep purple satin corset around her middle and did up the 15 hooks and eyes on the front before reaching around to the back and tightly pulling in the satin ribbons. It had taken some practice to be able to this on her own but she had been determined and now she expertly tied the bow. Pulling the front down she looked at herself in the mirror once more, she loved the way the corset pulled her waist in and made such a stunning effect of her back and backside. The material was so luxurious and she sighed as she ran her fingers over it. She grabbed the bra and carefully put it on, making sure everything was in the right place, the material matching perfectly, the small bell at her cleavage sounding loudly in the room. Doing one last check she turned and opened the bathroom door.

"I don't need your help after all, so I hope you are sitting down and ready." she called.

"OK, well I am sitting down, so I suppose I am as ready as I will ever be," he replied.

She took as deep a breath as the corset would allow and with her head held high, walked out of the bathroom and into full view. Speechless he looked at her, his eyes travelling up and down her body, she became more nervous as his silence extended, her confidence slowly dissapating. Drawing in a breath, he let it go slowly and deeply. Looking her in the eye, she drew herself to her full height and raised her head again, almost daring him to say anything out of turn, a glint of defiance in her eyes.

"You are STUNNING. Dear god woman." he breathed as he stood.

Walking over to her he gently ran his fingers over her shoulders and down her arms, coming back up again to run them across her throat and down her cleavage. Moving forward he bent and kissed her, one hand coming up to wrap itself once more in her hair, the other sliding down her arm to intertwine with her fingers. Bending her arm behind her, he brought them to rest across her back, the smooth satin of the ribbons at her back across his arm as he pulled her further into him. Kissing her deeply he moaned, unable to contain his feelings, or hide his erection as she pressed against him. His tongue played with hers, her small moans encouraging him further, the hand at her back sliding down further, across her large, round arse, nails scraping the fabric gently, her hips moving in towards him further, her hands moving around to the front of him, his cock poking hopefully through his boxers as she gently wrapped her fingers around it.

He moaned louder as she gently slid her fingers up and down his shaft. Breaking their kiss he moved towards the armchair in the corner of the room, leading her by the hand. He turned and removed his boxers, kicking them to one side, he sat. She looked down at him and licked her lips slowly, watching his cock as he watched her. Bending forward she put one hand on each arm and leaned forward, his hands coming up swiftly to unclip the straps of her bra before unclipping the back, then letting it fall from her shoulders onto his legs. Picking it up, he dropped it over the side of the chair onto the floor beside his boxers. Her breasts swung freely and he pinched her nipples as she came forward and kissed him again, her tongue following the contours of his lips, teasing, coaxing his tongue into her mouth. She captured it and held it between her teeth, a smile forming on her face as she did, sucking his tongue into her mouth and flicking it with the tip of her own. He closed his eyes and surrendered to the feel of her.

She released his tongue and knelt between his knees, her breasts falling either side of his cock, wrapping it up until just the head was showing, then, bending her head she licked. He sighed deeply and slid forward slightly in the chair, allowing his head to fall back as he watched through hooded eyes, her deep violet hair falling forward as she parted her lips slightly and ran her tongue all around the tip of his head. Gently teasing him she ran her tongue across him again before very slowly sliding him into her mouth. He shuddered as the heat of her mouth enclosed him, her tongue busy running in circles around his shaft, teasing as her lips moved up and down him, leaving his skin wet. She pulled away and circled him again before running her tongue down the entire length of him, from tip to balls, nipping at him, following the lines of the small veins running down him.

He gasped involuntarily and shuddered as her teeth made the slight contact, each nip leaving his hardness smarting slightly, a feeling he could live with, as she toyed with him easily, naturally. She always had been a natural born cock sucker, nothing was forced, she followed her instincts about what would please and her instincts had never been wrong yet. He continued to watch her, her tongue tip appearing and disappearing as she played, her fingers very gently scraping across his balls and over his thighs. His instinct was to grab her hair and push her onto him but fascination won out and he simply sat and watched her, surrendering to her ministrations and care. She worked her way back up him painfully slowly, each touch of her lips, tongue and fingers making him twitch bodily, his balls getting tighter.

Unable to contain himself any longer, he wound his fingers into her hair as she sunk her mouth back onto him again. She immediately tensed her neck, letting him know he could stay there but he could not direct her, this was at her pace. He understood the silent intent and just let his hand go with the speed of her head, just content to leave it there, some small measure of control. She tightened her lips around him, sealing him into her mouth as her head started to bob up and down. Now all she had to do was decided if she was going to bring him to a full climax or whether she was going to bring him to the edge and let him down again.

Part of her wanted nothing more than to taste his cum on her tongue, to capture him, own him. But she knew time was unfortunately not their friend and if he came there, they did not have the luxury of time to wait for round 2, it all had to be rolled into one, this time. Her head moved up and down rapidly as she sucked gently on him, his hips gently moving against her, his hand still in her hair, his eyes hooded but still watching. She felt his shaft harden futher and knew that within seconds they would reach the point of no return, that she had to make a decision and she had to make it now.

There was an audible pop from her lips and a moan of frustration as he realised what was going on. She looked up at him and slowly stood. Holding out her hand, she took hold of his, pulling him towards the bed. He happily followed, watching her large, round arse swing from side to side as she walked, the swish of her thighs as they rubbed together. As they reached the bed she turned around let go of his hand. He took a step forward and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in, soft like dough, as his fingers sunk into her flesh on her back, one hand moving down to take her arse cheek, so pliable. She stood on her toes and leaned forward to kiss him. His soft lips took hers easily and she surrendered her mouth to his, his tongue searching, wanting her as much as he had ever wanted something in his life, needing to posess her, almost overwhelmed by his need for her.

He pushed her slightly and her knees gave way as she sat on the bed, his mouth still locked on hers as he lowered her to the bed. Her large breasts moved with her and slid to her sides to rest on the tops of her arms. As he leant over, he pushed against her stomach moving everything about and he closed his eyes, savouring the feeling. He moved to the side as his hand came up to her breast, her nipple erect, she moaned deeply as he gently brushed it, her back arching as she offered it to him, pressing herself against him as his cock nudged against her stomach happily. Breaking their kiss he pulled back and looked at her.