See What I See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him as his hands moved over her, taking in her shoulders, her arms, her fingers until he finally moved down the centre of her body, between her breasts to the top of the corset. His fingers deftly unclipped all the hooks, slowly, one by one, each one followed by a gentle kiss on the newly exposed skin, the colour of the palest pink rose, until he had opened all of the hooks and the corset fell apart naturally exposing her entire body. He took a deep breath and looked up at her. She was lying, with her arm over her face, hiding her eyes, a pained expression on her face. He sighed.

"Don't hide that beautiful face," he said softly and reached up, putting his fingers around her wrist and moving her arm. She moved her head to one side.

"Sorry." She whispered softly.

He moved back up to her side and turned her face towards him. She had the most kissable lips, the most expression filled eyes and the smoothest skin he had ever seen. Her face gave away her every thought and he leant on one hand watching her. He took a breath.

"Please don't be ashamed with me. I don't want you embarrassed. You are incredibly sexy." He smiled at her as he said it.

"I'm sorry, " she mumbled, "I didn't mean to spoil things, I am simply not used to it anymore." She finished with a shrug.

"You haven't spoilt a thing and I intend showing you exactly HOW much you didn't spoil it, if you will let me." He answered her with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

She giggled and nodded at him. He kissed her once and moved back to his post at her stomach, kissing her again, relishing in the folds and curves there, the softness of it all. It made his cock twitch and his balls tighten as he breathed her in. Kissing down her body until he reached her mound. Fat. That was the only way to describe it, gloriously fat. He cupped it in one hand and moaned deeply, a rumble eminating from his chest as he took a deep breath and took in the smell of her, the glorious dampness of her sex, immediately making clear her want and need. Placing his lips on her he kissed her gently, just at the top of her slit. She moaned and raised her hips slightly, he knew what her body was craving, but it could wait a few more seconds. Kissing across from side to side, he licked lightly with the tip of his tongue, so light she would normally not feel it but the sensations running through her heightened everything until every touch was like a needle against her skin. Finally he arrived back at the point where he had started, his tongue dipping in just far enough to make contact with her clit.

She moaned loudly as he did, her hand moving to the top of his head, pressing gently but firmly. He resisted, he wanted to tease and had every intention of doing so. Dipping in and out, only just making contact he listened to her, his eyes shut, simply breathing her in and hearing her. His hands moved to her large, fleshy thighs, running his fingertips and nails over them, feeling her reactions under him. Her hips never stopped moving, every direction as she rolled them around, her large full backside soaking up most of it, his tongue still dipping in and out, fucking her clit, tapping it so lightly. As he continued his work, her hands moved up her body to her breasts, one cupped in each hand as she manipulated them, her fingers and thumbs pulling on her sensitive nipples, pinching and rolling, pulling them until they could stretch no further and fell back to her body to wobble like jellies on a plate, a blamange of flesh rolling perfectly in time with her body, her large deep rose pink nipples, erect and aching.

Her moans were becoming more urgent, less spaced, as he worked, her hands moving, alternating between scraping her nails over her sensitive skin and scraping them over her breasts, her hips moving against him with more urgency as she became more needful of a final result, more needful of an orgasm. He continued to tip her clit, waiting for the moment she reached the edge, his swollen cock aching for her, aching for his own release but relishing in his own success of bringing her to this point.

"Oh christ, I'm....I'm.....I'm....ohhHHHHHH," she moaned breathlessly. He broke away and moved swiftly up her body to nestle between her parted thighs.

"Nooooooo," she protested as he broke away and she opened her eyes to look for him, desperation on her face. He slid into her without hesitation and with a sigh his cock was surrounded by her heat. She looked at him and groaned at the intrusion, her cunt contracting around him tightly, pulling him in as her orgasm overtook her. Stroking rythmically into her, his need at the fore, he felt his balls tighten as he thrust one last time, deeply into her, releasing his hot cum to join her own, roaring his release to the world, as her own noises complimented his. Her fingers on his hips pulling him in, her nails digging deep making him push further as they both let the world know of their joint triumph.

As their orgasms dissipated he collapsed onto her, her size comforting him, his head on her chest as she took his weight for a short time. Rolling to the side of her he pulled her in and she wriggled across until her large backside was nestled against him. They lay in silence as they got their breath back, both knowing that they would have to move at some point, have to make the motions of getting back to real life once more. Being the practical one, she made the first move with a sigh, extending her legs to move to the edge of the bed, pushing herself up and standing, turning around to him.

"I had better go get a shower," she said reluctantly.

"I'm coming with you," He replied and got off the bed, taking her hand and walking with her.

They showered together slowly, gently, washing each other, soap running down them both in waves to pool at their feet. They interspersed their movements with light gentle kisses, each one a signal that their time together was waining. Having washed she turned the shower off and they got out, wrapping themselves in a towel and going back to the bedroom. He took hers from her and dried her, inch by inch, each fold, each curve, drinking her in before letting her go back to her life.

He sat on the bed and watched as she dressed, her clothes covering up her beautiful curves bit by bit until she stood in front of him, dressed for the world outside, her eyes sparkling, smiling at him softly.

"Come on, get dressed. Its time to go." She said softly. He nodded and smiled. Getting up off the bed, he started to dress, she sat and watched him, still marvelling at what he saw in her but at the same time feeling more beautiful than she had ever felt before, knowing that he was instrumental in making her feel that way. He turned to her, smart in his trousers and shirt and smiled at her. She smiled in return and moved around the room, picking things up, tidying away, making sure they both had what they came with, that nothing was left behind. Finally satisfied, she lifted her bag onto her shoulder and turned to him. He crossed the room and kissed her gently.

"It was wonderful," he said. "I don't know if we will ever do it again, but either way, it was wonderful, thank you." He leant forward and kissed her gently.

"We will," she replied, "We can't not."

Moving close to him she wrapped herself around him, passion taking her again, not wanting to leave, to leave this behind and go back to her life. He gathered her in and kissed her thoroughly, eventually breaking away, knowing that they had to leave or it would become increasingly harder to do so.

Kissing the end of her nose, he turned and picked up his bag. Turning back to her he took her hand and walked to the door. Taking a deep breath, he turned the handle and opened it, breaking the spell. Back to reality.