Seed of Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned loudly as the sensations in her body finally peaked. Explosions rocked her form as she rocked and buckled on his huge cock. Everything seemed to slow down as she was trapped in her orgasmic pleasure. The feeling of pure pleasure drove her wild as her body released its nectar all over his thrusting organ. The tentacle in her mouth slipped out as she continued to writhe against him, moaning and screaming out in ecstasy. Finally she collapsed forward, unable to sustain her weight on her shaking weak arms.

He continued to thrust into her, she still had not even seen his face. But she had not been told to turn around so she did not, instead she lay there. Her face pushed into the rocky floor awaiting his final release.

"Seed me, Use me, Fill your vessel!" She screamed as his pounding intensified. His tentacles now free-wheeling around everywhere. They all came to rest on her still body,wrapping around her like snakes. Their grip harshened to the point of intense pain for Candy. As he made one final push into her body. She could feel his low guttural roar of pleasure resonate throughout the cave. The tendrils on her body grip her with such force she felt a rib crack under the strain. Then she felt it, his cock spasmed in her body, releasing it's hot seed into her body.

She felt its heat enter her canal, fill her with it's passion, she felt it flow through her body. Her face in the ground she let out a small grin as he withdrew from her body. The heat in her intensified, seemed to burn her. The pain reached to such a high point that she groaned out loud before fainting.

She awoke several hours later, her clothes still on her body and her MP3 player blaring out into her brain. She looked around the dank cool cave. There were no chains, no candle remains. Even the large pentagram on the floor had disappeared. Had it all been just a dream? Perhaps in her mental state she had conjured the whole thing up in an attempt to be rid of her frustrations. Turning around she slowly left the cave, her whole body ached but in her denial she put that down to sleeping on the hard floor of the cave. Wincing as her hands touched her ribcage, her eyes widened in terror. One of her ribs was indeed broken!

12