Seinfeld: To Save The Friendship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Really, Elaine." In a very uninspiring tone she replied, “Yeah, sit down.”

“Oh thanks Elaine," he said apprehensively. “What ever happed to Susan?" Where is she, she could be here for you?”

Nervously, “she turned lesbian again."

Unemotionally, “All right George, ready?” He began to sweat, tense up, “yeah." She opened his zipper and reached into his pants.

Surprised by what she felt, “George, ready, what’s wrong” He was still flaccid – he couldn’t get it up. “George?”

“Give me a minute Elaine, I swear I’ll do it, give me a minute Elaine."

“I don’t have all day George, I’m tired." “Could you kiss me Elaine, that might help?”

“No George absolutely not”

“Then try rubbing me down there," he said hesitantly. Detracted emotionally, like a nurse, she slowly rubbed and massaged his groin. From fingering his penis with her fingers to cupping his balls with her hand, nothing would wake little George up.

“George it’s been ten minutes, really I’ve got to go. You’ve have had your chance, now we're even with all this friends thing between us you mentioned, ok?."

“But nothing happened yet Elaine." “I played my part George."

Kramer entered wanting to borrow Jerry’s leather jacket, “Elaine I thought you left."

He looked at George, his fly undone and was puzzled. “What, you guys?," he said with amazement.

In a fit of jealously and frustration George yelled, “And why not us! You to, you know”

Elaine impatiently paced the room as they talked.

“No, nothing George,” Kramer replied, “I should leave."

Elaine complained, “George I want to go home, do you feel anything yet?”

“What George, you can’t salute the general, even with beautiful Elaine." “It’s the pressure," he replied.

Elaine paced the floor waiting, dressed in her blue jeans and buttoned down shirt. Having quickly dressed to leave, she let her breasts hang freely. Because of the lack of bra support, the fine knit fabric of her blouse beautifully captured the shape and detail of her pouty nipples.

Seeing this Kramer became aroused, “Elaine maybe if you and I begin, well, you know, it might invigorate George?”

“What!, Kramer, no this is between George and me. I can’t believe where talking about this."

“How about it George. It’s like couples who rent videos to excite their sex lives. Me and Elaine will be that video."

“Kramer, you want me to watch you and Elaine?”

“George, just to get you started. It would be perfect buddy."

“Well me and Susan did rent tapes a few times."

“George, see it makes sense, ok."

“Wait a minute. Don’t I get a say in a this. After all, I’m playing a critical part," Elaine said.

Jerry walks in, “what critical part?” “Oh,

Jerry, George is impotent and where trying to help him." “I’m not impotent!," George yelled, “It’s the pressure."

“Sure George, sure," Kramer replied.

“So what are you planning to do?," Jerry laughed.

“I’m going to play around with Elaine and see if that gets little George going."

“What," Jerry laughed, “Elaine are you going to do this. With George, I mean your, we are friends here."

“Well Jerry if you can and Kramer, I don’t why I shouldn’t," George insisted.

“Kramer you! Elaine you and Kramer," Jerry said.

Elaine lowered her head, “It was a mistake Jerry but I don’t want to talk about it."

Jerry looked at Kramer and then at Elaine disappointed. He felt he was special. Hurt, Jerry displayed a phony sense of understanding. Who is he, they were adults, he thought to himself.

“You mean we all go together or nothing," Jerry said.

“If were going to do this I’m first,” Jerry insisted.

Kramer agreed, “Okay Elaine baby," he said. Kind of taken aback by not only the conversation but that her three friends were hungrily staring at her, she became defenseless, vulnerable and wary.

“Now wait. All three, you want me to service all you guys at once. Well, my body is not up to that sort of thing. I don’t, well, I know I could not handle it?," Elaine nervously whispered.

“Don’t be silly Elaine, we’ll do you one at a time. Hell, George is impotent anyway.”

Irritated, George yelled, “I’m not impotent!”

Jerry and Kramer began to undress.

“No kissing,” she wanted some rules.

They moved the coffee table and put down a pillow.

“I think we should flip a coin,” she said to be fair. Jerry already hurt by Elaine went ahead with her suggestion, tried not to show his discomfort of Elaine not wanting him first.

She flipped the coin, Jerry chose heads. It was tails – Kramer goes first.

“What if George reacts before or during when we are,” she asks Jerry and Kramer. They were dumbfounded. They both assumed they each would get a crack at Elaine.

“Whomever would stop and let George take over, right, Jerry, Kramer?," she suggested.

“Um, well." He stammered. Elaine called the shots here, she played the vital part, they couldn’t argue. Jerry and Kramer agreed. Jerry, learning this fact and going second, was another blow to his ego.

She went to the Kitchen for a couple shots of Hemmen’s liquor to sooth her nerves and to ease her conscience. She looked over the countertop into Jerry’s living room. Kramer was getting ready, Jerry was relaxing on the chair, and George starred back at her with his beady eyes from Jerry’s couch.

Sex to save the friendship: but was this friendship worth it, she thought to herself?

Elaine proclaimed, “George, this is it. I’ve had enough. Friends or no friends, we end this conversation today."

He looked down at his lap and answered in a lackluster, “Ok."

She took one last shot and then laid down on the floor.

Acting almost cavalier and somewhat like a professional escort, she asked, ”Kramer do you want me on my knees or back?”

“Your back, please Elaine. Your too short Elaine, even on my knees my Johnson would be way too above your behind to be very effective.”

Elaine had her robe tide tight.

On her back now, her robe developed slack. Kramer kneeled in front of her and opened her legs apart. He scooted up a few inches on his knees, still wearing a towel around his waist. On her back looking up, Kramer at 6-4 towered over her at 5-2.

Anticipating the size, girth and the impending experience with Kramer, she became nervous. Kramer paused, “What about blow jobs?”

“Shut up Kramer,” she screamed. “Sorry," he said.

Kramer undid his towel and his large tool sprung out. She never saw it before, only felt it inside her. It was above average in length but its’ width was the most striking factor.

George on the couch leaned forward, Jerry remained out of view in the kitchen.

Kramer leaned over her, her face at his lower chest level, and braced his arms on the floor above her delicate shoulders.

Turning his head to George, “now pay attention son," he grinned. Looking down at Elaine’s face, he saw her face grimace in pleasure as he entered her.

Filling Elaine and after repeated and forceful penetrations, her body inched forward on the shag carpet. She gritted her teeth, exposing her bright white smile. Grabbing chunks of carpet with her hands, she tried to keep her body still. Grabbing and massaging her swollen nipples, Elaine cried out in pleasure.

She trembled at the impacts and sensations she felt as he moved his hips.

George stared intently, but nothing.

Wanting him to slow but not stop, the burning of the skin on her shoulders increased.

“Kramer, slow down a little,” she groaned. He was oblivious. “Kramer?” Her butt acted like a pillow on which her body rocked, causing her to easily sway with his forward motions.

Pumping harder and faster he yelled, ”Elaine, who’s the king." “Who’s the king Elaine?”

George began to lick his lips.

She cried out, “Cozmo is the king."

Pausing momentarily to wipe the sweat from her face, he resumed. After fifteen minutes, she yelled out, almost as in asking for help. She grabbed Kramer’s shoulders, trying to lift her shoulders off the carpet to ease the burn. She then grabbed him around the neck, raised herself off the carpet and panted in his ear.

He grabbed a sheet off the couch and put in on the ground, eased her to the floor and resumed to pound away.

“Ouch,," she cried, “Ooooh, fuck me." “I’m Cumming!”

“I’m pulling out Elaine,” he groaned. As she began cumming, Kramer pulled out and exploded on her abdomen and some of her chest.

After, copulating, Kramer fell on the floor next to Elaine, exhausted.

Elaine shrieked as she orgasmed and rolled on her side trembling. “Aoooh, Kramer, mmm,” she groaned.

Kramer was a little rough for her, but the means sure justified the ends. She grinned, feeling wonderful.

Kramer was depleted. After a few minutes, he got up and looked George who had a defeatist look on his face and then to Jerry, “batter up buddy, hit one out of the park."

George covered Elaine, still on her side.

Jerry almost wanted to punish her for what he felt was a betrayal. “Elaine are you ready?," he asked her as she rolled over stretching her arms smiling. The look of joy on her face weakened his tough demeanor.

She sat up, her arm covering her chest and the robe over her waist.

Jerry stood in front of her, his waist slightly above her chin. Elaine was dubious about her predicament and its repercussions.

She whispered,” Jerry, I know your hurt but I’ll try to make it up to you." She used the robe to clean herself, tooth a deep breath and got up to her knees.

She took the initiative, taking down his towel and began with a vigorous and methodical hand job. She squeezed his manhood and whispered to Jerry, “I’m going to give it a try”

His head fell back then forward as he groaned in pleasure. Elaine licked her lips, took a deep breath and attempted to deep throat him. She slowly pushed her head forward.

He assisted her with his hands on each side of her head. His dick slowly disappeared into her mouth and down her throat.

She tongued his shaft as it slid in her mouth. As she neared the end of his shaft, Jerry began to pinch her nipples, causing a muffled squeal, his dick filling her mouth.

She gagged slightly as the last inch filled her mouth and throat. Jerry rolled his eyes moaning for Elaine to, “Suck me off Laine, and swallow it."

Pulling back, she took a deep breath of air, filled her lungs, looked up to Jerry and smiled then swallowed him again down her throat. It came more easily to her now, having overcome the gag reflex. “Uhmm," she mumbled, her mouth full.

George began to stir on the couch, after watching Elaine. She removed him from her mouth and lowered her head, opened her mouth and filled her mouth with his nut-sack, licking his balls while in her mouth.

Jerry exploded in passion, “my god Elaine."

He pushed her back to the floor, forced her legs wide and thrusted his manhood deep into Elaine. She welcomed his passion. Like a jackhammer, he thrusted himself into her.

Flailing her head side to side, she squealed, “Seinfeld, fuck me!” Jerry brought his arms up and around her legs. Her legs on his shoulders, he leaned forward using his shoulders to push her legs closer towards her head, raising her waist slightly off the carpet.

He repositioned himself and repeated his thrusts into her.

“Oh Jerry, Oh Jerry. You know the spot, god!” Jerry wasn’t the biggest or thickest but he knew what spots to hit.

Elaine grimaced, biting her lip. She began to fondle herself, her nipples, as he caressed her thighs and nipples. She grabbed her legs, trying to open herself wider to allow him to penetrate deeper.

“I’m going to break you Elaine."

Jerry began to grunt deeper and said, “Elaine, I’m ready, open wide." She was mumbling softly to herself, ready to orgasm.

Her eyes opened wide, her mouth gaping open. She looked possessed. Elaine screamed so loud one could probably here her outside on the street, ”I’m Cumming." She experienced the most devastating orgasm she ever felt.

Her arms stretched outward, her body quivered.

Jerry lowered to the floor above her mouth. Elaine saw him approach and opened her mouth to receive him. Jerry grunted, emptying his load into her mouth.

Elaine panted, breathing heavily through her nose, until he finished in her mouth. She rested up on her elbows until Jerry squeezed out the few drops.

Jerry fell to the floor, spent. Elaine struggled to her feet, mouth full, still panting heavily through her nose. When at the bathroom, she spit into the sink. She then slowly staggered back and looked down at Jerry on the floor then at Kramer in the Kitchen.

George, after witnessing Elaine, felt his groin stir. Elaine was limp, exhausted and fell back onto Jerry’s chair.

She grabbed her groin, put her feet up on the chair and experienced the lingering effects of her orgasm.

George saw the grin on Elaine’s face and couldn’t believe what she did or how she acted like an animal.

He cautiously approached Elaine. Timidly, he touched her arm and whispered in her ear, “I’m ready."

In a soft whine she said, “Oh, George, George, please, please, knowing the fact that I would have sex with you is not enough for your ego?”

He started to whine and pout like a child, “But, but, Elaine you promised just like Jerry and Kramer, you, you remember?”

Feeling obligated but unenthusiastic, she reluctantly got up and covered herself with her robe. She slowly walking to the bathroom to brush her teeth and dry the sweat from her head.

One last shot of liquor and she motioned with her hand for George to open his pants.

Kramer noticed Elaine getting down on her knees and tapped Jerry on the shoulder. Jerry got up on his elbows and smiled.

Kramer and Jerry laughed softly. “Way to go Georgie boy!” Kramer yelled, “prove me wrong." “I-P-O-T-E-N-T," Kramer began chanting.

Jerry laughed. “Be quiet Kramer," Elaine asked.

Thoughts of how to finish George as quick as possible ran through her head. He opened up his pants slightly exposing himself. There was no way to avoid it – she had to blow George.

“George if we’re going to do this then at least take your glasses off.” Idiot, she thought to herself. Jerry and Kramer quietly watched.

“Ready, George.” “Yeah,” he said in a pathetic tone of voice.

Agonizing over her situation, she decided to do it as quick as possible. Just getting it done would be a relief in itself.

Elaine pulled him slightly down the couch behind his knees, in order to flatten his waist line. In a very nonsexual tone, she said, “George pull your pants and shorts down, ok?”

“Yes, of course." He didn’t appreciate how disinterested Elaine was in giving him a blow job; he just wanted a blow job from his sexy friend Elaine and to be able to screw her.

George shuffled himself, eagerly dropping his pants and shorts to his knees. His eyes about to pop out of this head, Elaine grabbed his shaft and took a couple deep breaths.

Brushing her damp hair over her head with her free hand, she looked away from his eyes then began to stroke him.

Surprisingly, Jerry said, ”You wait George, Laine gives the best blow jobs." “I bet," Kramer chimed in.

“Jerry,” Elaine said embarrassed. “Well Elaine you do," he replied.

Tighting her grip, Elaine rose up on her knees and leaned farther in between George’s legs.

Opening her mouth wide, she lowered her head down upon him. Her lips were centimeters away from the tip when there was a knock at the door.

A woman began yelling from the hallway with a deep arresting voice, “ Georgie, are you in there. Georgie, I need you to give me a ride."

Elaine sat back on the floor. George was crushed at the sound of his mother’s voice, his dick deflated.

Jumping up grabbing his pants, he began begging Elaine for a second chance. “No George, I reluctantly agreed to do this, now. We agreed, friends or no friends this was it."

“But Elaine, my mother is outside the door,” he begged.

Jerry and Kramer were hysterical.

The wash of relief that passed over her was palpable – she dogged a bullet.

Getting impudent knowing she was free, she smiled and said in a throaty whisper, “George, if you can get it up now I swear I’ll give you a blow job and we will do it on the couch."

“Georgie, open the door."

“George open the door," his dad echoed.

“But, but, wait, Elaine”

”George, do it now, lets go," she said impertinently.

“Ooooh, that’s a shame," Jerry sighed sarcastically.

She got up and went to the bathroom to get dressed.

Dressed, she came back, looked George over, then opened Jerry’s door, “Guys, it has been fun but I’ve got to get some sleep, I’m sore all over and my body is worn out."

“Elaine you’re the best," Jerry said respectfully. “Dito, Elaine," Kramer echoed.

She turned her head and smiled.

Half dressed, “No, no Elaine come back." “Sorry George, I would have loved to help you out," she said as she left.