Selena & Serina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that you stupid cunt? Huh? I’ll fuck you right you’ll see. You’ll be begging for it from now on. I’ve wanted you for a long time and now I have you bitch!” Her mother let go of her daughter’s ass cheek and grabbed onto her daughter’s waistband and pulled them violently downwards. They slid down to Serina’s knees and stopped there but Selena wanted to have them fully down, so she could get between her daughters spread legs and grind their pussies together that way. She doubted her daughter would continue her fight so she let go of her wrists and got up on her knees and quickly pulled the shorts and nylons off. Serina’s made her last desperate attempt to hold off the sexual occurrence and with the last of her will power grabbed her mother by the elbows and threw her off of her and onto the bed. She got up and ran towards the door but her mother was faster. Selena rolled on the bed and got on her feet and headed towards the door first and as her daughter was about to go through the door Selena grabbed her hand. “Oh no you don’t sexy!” And flung Serina back on the bed. Afterwards she jumped on her daughter and made a flop sound as their pelvises hit. She resumed her one arm grip on her daughter’s wrists and with her right hand slowly made her way to her daughter’s thighs and separated them after some small battle. Slowly Selena got her legs between her daughter’s thighs and positioned their pussies so that they were touching each other. She humped her daughter energetically. “uuhhgghh fuck this is going to be good.” Serina made some more humps toward her mother. Selena tried her luck with frenching her daughter and wasn’t surprised to find it open and wanting. Their tongues wrestled while they humped each other madly.

"Ughghgh, Ohhhhh mommmm, aahhhhhhh fuck its soooo gooood. Fuck me mother, I’m a dirty tramp!!”

Selena stopped humping her daughter and grabbed her daughter’s pussy and started massaging it. She could feel her daughter quaking in sexual gratification. She slowly slipped her middle finger into her daughter’s hole and started banging her like the pro that she was. Serina was in awe at how her mother was making her feel. “Ohhhhh mom, fuck me till my eyes pop out! Fuck me until I don’t have any energy. Fuck me! Fuck me good!”

"I will you slut bitch! And you’ll do what I want you to do won’t you?”

"Oh yes! Anything just keep going!” Her mother resumed and started kissing and licking her daughter all down her body. She went from her chin to her earlobe then to her neck and tits to her rib cage and naval. She could smell her daughter’s cunt, it was wet and the clit was engorged with blood ready to be satisfied. Her daughter was writhing with pleasure. “Oh mom! Hurry please! I can’t stand it! Lick my cunt! I’ll do anything! Anything just lick my cunt!!” Her mother buried her face into her daughter’s cunt and licked and slurped at the fat clitoris. Maximizing her daughter’s pleasure. “Oh my! I’m going to cum! More! Give it to me bitch!” Her mother stopped and Serina protested. “Mother what the fuck!” Serina grabbed a fist full of her mother’s hair and started pulling it toward her pussy. “Lick it bitch!” Her mother was enraged and was trying to make her daughter let go. “Ahh, you little bitch let me go or you’ll regret it!” She slapped her daughter and her daughter loosened her grip on accident but that was all Selena needed to escape. She grabbed her daughter’s hand and pulled her head away from her daughter’s pussy. She was successful but her daughter pulled some strands of hair off her head. “Bitch!” Selena quickly threw off her nightie, pushed her daughter on her back and got into a 69 position with her daughter. “Lick me and I’ll lick you”. Enough was said, the two women went at it without a second thought. They looked like two starving animals at a delicious meal. Slurps and slatherings were very audible in the room. Moans and screams of pleasure were triumphant and rampant. Bucking and humping were plenty, both of their sweaty bodies rolled over each other in slickness and sliminess. There was no resistance for the two wet bodies contorted to each other in order to feel maximum pleasure.

"Ohhhh, my! This feels better than anything! Hump my face harder! Come on or I’ll stop licking your pussy! Ohhhh Shiiitttt, yesssssssss ahaahhhhhhhh, like that! Ohhhhhh, fuck me yeahhhhhhhh like thataaaaattttt ohhhhhhh shittttttt!!” Mother and daughter convulsed in orgasms and shook violently in each other’s arms until they feel asleep for a while. They awoke to a burning between their legs and resumed even more debauched pleasures and forever on continue to do so.

12