Selena Doesn't Have Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Not that Selena didn't encourage her first of course, "Mmmmmm, that feels soooooooo gooooooodddddd Dems! Mmmmmm yessssssss, lick my ass! Lick my tiny little ass hole! Get that tiny little back hole of mine nice and wet, make sure it's ready to take your big cock! Mmmmmmm, more! Tongue my ass hole! Tongue it good! Come on Demi, you know how I ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssssss! Just like that! Again! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss, ohhhhhhhh tongue fuck my butt hole! Tongue fuck my tiny little butt hole! Mmmmmmm ooooooooooh Demi!"

Once Demi finally stopped gently lapping her butt hole Selena moved her hands off her butt cheeks, hoping her girlfriend would get the message. Much to Selena's delight she did, Demi pulling those cheeks wide apart herself so she could continue to rapidly slide her tongue clockwise and anticlockwise around Selena's ass hole. Then Demi started sliding her lips all over Selena's perfect little bubble butt and burying her face in between those well rounded little cheeks, Selena continuing to moan shamelessly as she began getting a really thorough rim job.

"Yeeeeeeesssssssss Demi, mmmmmmmmm oooooooooooh yes, eat me baby, eat my ass! Eat out my slutty little ass! Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkkk yesssssss!" Selena moaned, "You lick my ass sooooooooo gooooooodddddddd! Mmmmmmm, such a good little butt licker! Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, Demi Lovato is such a good little butt licker! Demi Lovato is my personal butt licker! It's what your tongue is for Demi! Mmmmmmm ooooooooh, your tongue was made for licking butt and lapping cunt! Mmmmmmmm, fuck, use that dyke tongue of yours Demi! Use it to fuck me! Fuck my ass Demi, fuck it! Fuck it with your tongue! Mmmmmmmm, then fuck it with your cock! Oooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm yessssssss ohhhhhhhhhh Demi, fuck my ass, ooooooooh, butt fuck me with your tongue and strap-on cock!"

Happily giving her girlfriend what she wanted Demi began jerking her head back and forth in a thrusting motion, fucking Selena's ass with her tongue. At first it was more figuratively than literally as her tongue only really poked at Selena's puckered hole, however that was only really because Demi was teasing her girl. When she decided her lesbian lover had begged for it enough Demi spat on Selena's butt hole and then pushed her tongue forcefully against it, not stopping until her tongue slid past Selena's tight little anal ring.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Demi!" Selena cried out, momentarily becoming lost for words as Demi entered her ass.

A small smile crossed Demi's face at this. She knew how much Selena loved to get anally penetrated, her little ass slut girlfriend shutting up momentarily just because Demi had managed to get a little of her tongue into Selena's butt. Of course neither girl was going to be satisfied with that, Demi quickly beginning to literally fuck her girlfriend's ass with her tongue. She was unable to go very deep, but pulling her tongue out and spitting on Selena's back hole helped, as did swirling her tongue around the tiny opening and even pressing her mouth against it for a gentle sucking. However what really got Demi into Selena's back passage was shoving her finger up her girlfriend's butt.

"Mmmmmm yesssssss Demi, stretch me out! Stretch my ass hole out!" Selena groaned eagerly as Demi's finger slipped all the way into her butt with ease, "Stretch that tight little hole of mine with your finger, mmmmmmm, shove as many fingers as you want up my butt so you can fuck me. Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk yessssssss, stretch me out back there so you can butt fuck me! I wanna be butt fucked by my girlfriend! Please Demi, ahhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, butt fuck me! Fuck me in the butt!"

"But I am fucking you Sel." Demi countered with a grin, "I'm fucking your tight little butt with my finger, mmmmmmmm, and it feels so good. I love the way your ass feels around my finger. It's so tight. Can't you feel it?"

"Yeahhhhhhh, I can feel it, mmmmmmm, but I want more! Please give me more! Please Selena, AHHHHHH, ohhhhhhhh!" Selena cried out and then moaned as Demi pushed another finger into her slutty butt, only a brief pause following before Selena added, "Yessssssss, fill my butt, oh Demi! Fill my butt with your fingers, tongue and strap-on! I want you to stretch out my ass like only you can! Mmmmmmmm, you know how much I love getting my ass fucked, ooooooooh ahhhhhhh, but nobody does it like you do Demi! Please, lover, fuck me with everything you've got!"

Hearing Selena call her lover, something she'd once dreamed of, had Demi fucking Selena's butt as hard as she could for several long minutes, Demi even twisting her fingers inside Selena's rectum to make sure she would attack all the most sensitive places within her girlfriend's backside. Then without warning Demi pulled her fingers out and shoved her tongue into Selena's ass, this time burying it all the way in and then immediately beginning to jack-hammer it in and out of her lover's butt. After about a minute of that Demi went back to finger fucking Selena's ass, switching back and forth mainly between those two techniques, only pausing so she could spread Selena's butt cheeks and spit directly onto her butt hole. She sometimes spat onto Selena's butt hole anyway, or onto her own fingers, ensuring her spit would slide inside Selena's back passage.

For a while Demi became completely lost in worshipping Selena's ass. Then out of the corner of her eye she noticed Miley kneeling next to her and beginning to plant gentle kisses all over Selena's left ass cheek. Pulling away from Selena's backside Demi opened her mouth to ask Miley how she was feeling but before she could get the word out the other girl pounced on her.

Under the circumstances Demi wasn't going to refuse a kiss and happily accepted Miley's tongue into her mouth, although it took a second for her to realise why Miley moaned at the beginning of the kiss. Then Demi blushed.

Miley was tasting Selena's butt on her lips and tongue. In turn Demi was probably tasting the remnants of Miley's butt on Miley's lips and tongue as a result of all the ATM action. These realisations were of course a hell of a perverted turn on for both girls, the two of them becoming lost in making out with each other for several long moments.

This greatly displeased Selena, "Hey, no fair! It's my turn to be fucked, so stop making out and do it! Fuck me! Please Demi, fuck your girlfriend's slutty little ass. Butt fuck your girlfriend. Fuck your girlfriend up the butt."

Demi smirked into her kiss with Miley, wondering if Selena cared that Demi knew she was trying to manipulate her by using the word girlfriend. Of course Demi didn't really mind, but on this occasion she chose to punish her girlfriend by ignoring her for a little bit and just concentrating on kissing Miley. Then when Selena began really sounding frustrated Demi decided to get back to giving the girl she loved what she wanted. She was just going to be selfless about it and thus offer Miley the chance to get involved again.

"You wanna turn?" Demi asked breathlessly when she finally broke her kiss with Miley.

"Licking her ass?" Miley asked, looking over at Selena.

When Demi nodded her head Miley simply grinned and then dived down to bury her face in Selena's butt cheeks. Miley practically smothered her face in them for a few seconds, then pulled away to spit on Selena's butt hole before sliding her tongue over that puckered rosebud so she could lick up that saliva. Then she kept licking, sliding her tongue all around her fellow Disney girl's ass hole. She even began sucking on that forbidden orifice, and pushing her tongue inside it, Miley doing every last little thing she could think of as she acted like a total ass licking slut.

It was amazing she was horny again after all those orgasms Selena had given her, but Demi and Selena just had this effect on her. Miley couldn't really understand that, and she won't try, she just wants to enjoy being a kinky lesbian slut. Perhaps just as importantly, if not more so, Miley wanted to reward Selena for what she just did for her, and from the sounds of it she was definitely succeeding.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, Miley, mmmmmmmm, fuck me with your tongue Miles, fuck me hard!" Selena moaned joyfully, "Mmmmmmm, fuck me with your fingers, fuck me with your tongue, ohhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me like the anal slut I am! Mmmmmmm fuck, your tongue feels so good in my ass! Ohhhhhhh Miley, more, yesssssss, shove your tongue all the way into my ass you nasty little ass licking whore! Mmmmmm yeah, you like the taste of my dyke ass just like Demi does, mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh, because you're a dyke now Miley! You're a ass loving dyke just like me and Demi! Mmmmmmmmm fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkk, oooooooh, oh, you're going to be fucking addicted to eating ass from now on, because me and Demi turned you into a butt eating slut!"

Miley certainly couldn't argue, especially as she was so ravenously eating out Selena's ass, but like Demi before her Miley found herself being distracted. Again it was by another girl kissing Selena's butt cheeks, however this time Miley didn't pull away from Selena's ass and another tongue joined her in licking that puckered opening. Even then for a while Demi and Miley tongued Selena's ass together for a little bit, two friends exchanging a playful look as they made Selena moan incoherently for them. Then they started massaging each other's tongues as they slid them over Selena's ass hole before finally pulling away from Selena so they could concentrate on kissing.

Not making the same mistake that Demi did Miley made one of her fingers slid into Selena's butt, ensuring the other girl would remain happy as Miley enjoyed kissing Demi. Out of the corner of her eye Miley realised Demi had the same idea, though she slightly beat her to it. That didn't seem to deter Demi who grinned into the kiss, pressed her finger against Selena's already finger filled butt and thrust forwards forcefully.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!" Selena squealed as a second finger entered her ass, it only taking a few moments for her to realise what had happened as Demi and Miley quickly began pumping their fingers in and out of her butt at different times. After looking back to confirm Selena moaned, "Yeeeeeeesssssss, fuck my ass with your fingers! Both of you ass fuck me at the same time! Mmmmmmmm fuck, make sure I'm nice and stretched out for Demi's dildo! I want my slutty ass loose for my girlfriend's cock!"

"I don't know Selena. Me and Demi have both already got a finger inside of you and you're still soooooo tight. I'm not sure you can take Demi's big cock up your ass." Miley teased.

"Oh I can take it." Selena assured, "Mmmmmmmm, I take it up the ass all the time. Maybe more than Demi. Ahhhhhhh yessssss, I'm a total anal whore who can't get enough of it up her slutty little ass! You'll see Miley, mmmmmmmmm fuck, I love getting my ass stretched out and fucked hard!"

"Really?" Miley questioned, pressing her middle finger against Selena's already filled ass hole.

"Really!" Selena quickly said gleefully, "I love getting my ass stretched like a little anal slut! Mmmmmm Gawwwwwd, fuck, tell her Demi! Tell her how I took your whole fist in my slutty little ass!"

"It's true." Demi nodded, before quickly adding, "But that was after about an hour of me pounding your butt with a strap-on, and speaking of which..."

"Just one more thing first." Miley interrupted her friend, sliding her middle finger forcefully into Selena's butt hole.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!" Selena squealed in delight, "Fill my ass! Fill it up with your fingers! Mmmmmmmm, oh Demi, shove another finger up my butt! I wanna feel you and Miley stretching my ass together, ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh, four fingers, mmmmmmmm two from you, two from her, oooooooh Gawwwwwwwd, fuck me! Please, both of you, finger fuck me! Mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk yessssss, finger fuck my ass like the little anal whore I am!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Demi said, gently pushing her middle finger into Selena's ass hole alongside the three fingers that were already inside it.

As Selena once again squealed in delight Demi quickly began butt fucking her girlfriend with her fingers, quietly smiling to herself as Miley copied her actions. At first they were out of time with each other as they had been before, but then every so often Demi or Miley would sink up with the other so that they were thrusting a combined four fingers in and out of Selena's butt at the same time. After that Demi started randomly pushing sideways when she was fully embedded in Selena's butt, further stretching the other girl's back passage and getting it ready for the fucking to come. Miley quickly started copying this too, the two friends spending several minutes stretching out their fellow Disney girl's ass hole.

Eventually when she felt Selena's ass was loose enough, and she had teased Selena enough, Demi pulled her fingers out of Selena's butt and asked, "Do you want to take my cock in your ass now Selena?"

"Yeeeeeesssssssssss!" Selena quickly responded.

"Then spread those cute little ass cheeks of yours and beg me to give you the type of deep, hard butt pounding you always crave so much." Demi ordered.

Before Miley had finished pulling her fingers out of Selena's butt hole Selena pressed her face down to the bedsheets, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could.

Then Selena started to shamelessly beg, "Please fuck me! Fuck me Demi! Oh please fuck my tight little butt! I want it so bad. I need it so bad, please Demi, give it to me! Fuck me. Fuck my butt. Give me the type of deep, hard butt pounding I crave. Please Dems? I need it! I need a deep, hard butt pounding. I need to have my butt pounded deep and hard. Butt fuck me Demi, fuck me up the butt like the little butt slut I am! Fucking fuck my slutty ass! Ohhhhhhhh yessssss, that's it, shove your cock up my ass! Ass fuck me! Get that big cock in my ass, mmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh, fuck me, fill my butt with dick, ahhhhhhh ooooooooh DEMI!"

Selena's begging ended with the joyful cry as she felt Demi's strap-on finally sliding into her ass.

After that brief pause Selena went right back to begging, "Yessssss, that's it, stuff my ass! Stuff my ass full of your big cock Dems! Mmmmmmm, fuck, get every inch of your big cock deep in my slutty little ass! I wanna feel every inch of your cock inside my tight little ass. Oooooooooooh Gawwwwwwd, please Demi, give it to me. Give me every inch of your girl cock. Yeahhhhhh FUCK, my lezzie ass wants it. Please? You know how my lezzie ass loves girl cock more than guy cock, mmmmmmmmm, and my lezzie ass especially loves your girl cock. Mmmmmmm, I love your girl cock Demi, please give it to me! Give me your girl cock! Ohhhhhhhh Demi, shove every inch of your girl cock up my slutty little lezzie ass!"

Demi obliged, ever so slowly, Selena finding it hard to keep the frustration out of her voice as her girlfriend slowly filled her ass with strap-on cock. Of course, she got it. Demi didn't want to hurt her, and while that was pretty much impossible when it came to violating Selena's forbidden hole Demi was doing everything possible to minimise the pain. That meant things like pushing against Selena's butt hole as gently and as slowly as possible, using a seemingly even slower speed to push the rest of the dildo into her ass and when she finally began the butt fucking it was torturously slow. Most of the time the dick wasn't even in all the way before Demi started slowly pumping in and out of her horny butt hole which felt more like a tease than an real ass fucking as Selena spent most of it wishing the entire girl cock was in her butt.

Ironically Selena wouldn't want it any other way. At least not from Demi.

Ever since she lost her anal cherry Selena hadn't been able to go a day without getting her slutty butt fucked. It was like an addiction. She craved it, and the longer she went without it the more desperate she became to feel something inside her ass. Demi was a loving, understanding girlfriend but she couldn't be around 24/7. Sometimes they were force to be part for weeks at a time, far too long for Selena to go without indulging in her cravings. That Demi understood that made Selena love her all the more, and in a weird way it was those other fucks which proved to Selena who her soul mate was.

Whenever Selena had taken a guy's cock up her ass he had always struggled to be gentle with her. Some lasted longer than others but all ended up pounding her ass deep and hard a lot sooner than Demi. Not that Selena didn't like it, having her forbidden hole used for pleasure, and ultimately getting turned into a cum dump, was extremely hot. Selena especially loved it when a guy blew his load up her butt, often cumming herself in the knowledge that sperm would be leaking out of her well fucked ass for hours. And other girls could be just as in patient and rough, often making Selena cum harder and more often than guys as their girl cocks never went soft and relentlessly drilled her ass for what seemed like hours.

It seemed no one can resist roughly ass fucking her for long, except Demi. Demi would spend what felt like an eternity stretching out her ass, making sure that when the rough ass fucking finally began Selena's rectum would be so loose and ready for it that it would give her more pleasure than any other butt fucking, Demi never failing to put everyone else to shame. And Demi would slap Selena's ass, and call her all the nasty names she could think of, and yet somehow no matter how kinky and depraved it would become Demi would always make sure Selena felt loved, that everything she did was because she loved her. Selena didn't get that from anyone else, and she didn't want too, just like she didn't want to receive any other form of butt fucking from Demi. At the same time Selena couldn't help enticing Demi to at least give her every inch of her cock.

"Please Demi, mmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh, more! Give me more! Please!" Selena begged, "I want every inch of that cock! I want it in my ass! Please Demi, ahhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fuckkkkk, give it to me!"

Demi knew Selena was ready for it, that pushing every inch of her strap-on into her girlfriend's butt would barely hurt Selena at all. However Demi also knew that deep down Selena love to be teased, and just as importantly the more she teased her now the harder Selena would cum later. That was why Demi spent what felt like hours pumping her strap-on cock in and out of her girlfriend's ass hole, mostly just using half of the length at first, then adding and subtracting inches at random. On more than one occasion Demi slid the toy almost all the way into Selena's ass, only about an inch separating her thighs from the other Disney girl's ass cheeks. Then she would pull the dildo almost the entire way out and start fucking Selena's butt with only the first few inches. That never failed to really get Selena moaning in frustration.

"Please Demi! Give it to me!" Selena whined, "Mmmmmmm ohhhhhhh, shove every inch of that cock up my slutty lesbo butt! Oooooooooh fuck, fuck me, oh Demi, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, I need it soooooooo bad! Shove every single inch of your girl cock deep into that slutty little lesbian ass of mine! Please? I fucking need it so bad, and you know I can take it. Mmmmmmmmm, you know I can take every single inch of your girl cock deep into my slutty little queer butt. Oh Demi, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Selena's whining was cut off with a loud gasp when Demi finally pushed every inch of the dildo into the other girl's butt. It wasn't a gentle thrust either, only the tip of the strap-on dick inside Selena's ass, Demi even pulling back to stretch the other brunette's anal ring, before slamming forward with all her might, knocking the wind out of Selena when she finally gave her what she wanted.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
1...456789