Selena in the Mist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby you feel incredible!" he said as he slid his hands up her thighs, holding her hips. She dropped herself fully on him and leaned back, gyrating her hips on him.

He loved the look on her face: tightly shut eyes, and scrunched up brow; biting her lip to keep from screaming, almost as much as he loved the feeling of his dick sloshing around the walls of her pussy as she ground on him. But soon she got into a rhythm and picked up her pace; not even bothering to try and keep quiet now,

"Fuck... fuck..." she moaned in time with each thrust, "Oh fuck, oh fuckit, fuckit!" Faster and faster she rode, Dan knew she was close to coming; he slid a hand over and lightly tickled her clit with his thumb.

That was all it took to send her over the edge; she opened her mouth as if to scream but no sound came out. She bucked on him and her cunt muscles clenched around his cock as her climax sent waves of pleasure washing over her. She fell forward and collapsed in a heap on top of him. Lying still for a moment she turned her head to him and kissed him deeply.

"Oh fuck Dan, that was amazing. You're amazing!" she exclaimed.

He laughed out loud, "You did all the work hun." He teased kissing her again

"Still, it's you," she continued "I couldn't come like that for anyone but you, I just know it." She smiled and he just looked into her eyes for some time. Then she smiled devilishly at him, "I want more!"

He laughed again "You just stay still baby, let me take care of you." With that he started to thrust up into her, grabbing her ass and ramming his cock as deep into her as it would go. She cried out in pleasure with each thrust and soon enough he could feel her spasming on top of him again as another orgasm swept her away.

She didn't collapse again this time though, once he stopped fucking her she picked up where he left off. She planted her hands on his chest and bounced quickly on his cock. "Dan, will you do something for me?" she asked,

"Anything, baby." He answered.

"Then will you please come in my pussy?" Dan felt his balls tighten as the words crossed her lips,

"Really? You want me to?" she grinned and nodded vigorously, her black curls bouncing like her tits.

"I want to feel your hot come deep inside me." She said erotically, he smiled up at her and briefly wondered how in the hell he had gotten so lucky.

"Just keep fucking me like that and I'll give you whatever you want." She grinned down at him and sped up her bouncing.

"Oh fuck, yes! ...Come in me baby! ...Shoot your come in my pussy!" She moaned as she rode him fast and hard; sliding her soaking pussy up and down his rigid prick. Her humping and her dirty talking were quickly getting to Dan; he could feel his cock stiffen even more, she felt it too. "Yes, are you close, baby?" she asked, he nodded quickly, "I'm close too, I'm gonna come on your cock and make you come in my pussy."

And, true to her word, she started to buck and spasm on top of him. She cried out and he could feel her pussy clench around his shaft and that was the last straw.

The orgasm that had been building in him finally erupted and he shot load after load deep into her cunt. "Yes!" she screamed as he let loose in her, "Oh, I can feel it inside me!" Dan just laid back utterly spent; he couldn't remember being happier in his life.

Selena stayed on top of Dan and they just gazed at each other as his dick slowly softened inside her. She smiled and leaned in for a kiss but stopped midway; a breeze blew from across the lake. Dan noticed this and also became vaguely aware that it was lighter; the morning fog seemed to be lifting. It was the first time he had noticed anything other than Selena since they got to the pavilion.

The same must have been true for her, because as she looked around and noticed the thinning haze her face filled with a mixed look of fear and sorrow. Alarmed, Dan quickly sat up.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and when she didn't answer he put his hands on her shoulders and shook her gently. "Selena, what's the matter?" he asked again, an edge of panic in his voice at the look on her face.

She looked at him and simply burst into tears, "Just hold me, please, don't let me go Dan" she said and threw her arms around him. He held her tightly to his chest as she shook with sobs. He didn't know what to say or do so he just held her. "I love you, Dan" she whispered in his ear,

"Selena, I—" but she was gone.

The shock of the winter cold fell on him with a sudden crushing weight. He was alone; sunlight spilled on him from, he saw, many holes in the crumbling roof of the dilapidated pavilion. His bare ass was sitting on freezing cold concrete: no bear-skin rug, no benches, no fire, no fog, no Selena, he was alone.

The winter air and bare ground was icy cold on his skin, but a chill that had nothing to do with the weather filled his insides. Fear, panic, and confusion gripped him, and as quickly as he could he dressed and ran all the way back to his cabin, found a bottle of scotch and didn't stop drinking until he stopped shaking. A few hours later he was unconscious on his kitchen floor.

He awoke the next day, and despite his hangover and every instinct telling him to stay away, he went back to that beach. He went out to where he met her the day before, retracing his own footprints in the snow; out at the end of the dock he could see where he had stood when she skated up to him, but there were no marks on the ice. No criss-cross of lines where she glided about so gracefully in front of him; no thin tracks where she walked along side him on the dock back to the beach.

When he got to the pavilion it was not the fresh structure with benches, rugs, and a roaring fire as he saw it when he had carried her here yesterday. It looked exactly as he had left it and, he realized, how he remembered it from earlier years; an empty crumbling edifice like a neglected tombstone. He searched the grounds and found an equally shabby looking shed; one swift kick broke the pad-locked door. Inside he found the bear skin rug that he had made love to Selena on the day before, rolled up with its head pointing at him jeering. The benches were stacked along the walls and everything, the rug and the benches, was covered in a thick layer of dust; they hadn't been touched for years.

More confused than ever he wandered back to his cabin; he returned every day to that beach. He made excuses to his boss to extend his vacation, but still every day it was the same as he had left it. Finally he went back to his life, but the memories still haunted him. One night he sat down at his computer and searched; Castle Rock Lake, Selena ...he didn't even know her last name he realized.

The first few links were useless but as he went through each he finally came to the Castle Rock County Archives page. He clicked the link, his stomach clenched and he had to stifle a scream; there was Selena's smiling face staring at him from a newspaper article dated February 20th 1974: Accident on Castle Rock Lake he read on to see that a 25 year old girl named Selena Childs had fell through the ice while ice skating; her grief stricken father was quoted as saying:

"I was with her younger sisters, Selena went off by herself, I heard her fall through but.. oh god... the fog was so thick I couldn't find her... I could hear her screaming for me but I couldn't save her... god help me she died alone because I couldn't save my little girl!"

Dan's stomach was twisted into knots and he could feel the lump growing his throat at reading her father's statement. It went on to say that she was planning to move to the city but her Dad had convinced her to stay for one more week. 1974... five years before Dan was born, he had made love to a girl who had been dead for over thirty years.

Months passed, but Dan often found his thoughts wandering back to her, her beautiful eyes, her warm smile, the last words she had whispered into his ear I love you Dan... He hadn't been back to the lake house since that fateful trip, but he found himself up there again in the late summer. He of course went straight for the beach but, as he expected, found it the same. Even though he knew what he'd find, or what he wouldn't find, he couldn't help feeling sad and disappointed.

A few days later he awoke unexpectedly just after dawn; he looked out the window, the pale morning light was gray through a dense fog—the fog... the fog! Suddenly it all clicked for Dan; the article that he had practically memorized by now, the heavy fog on the morning he met her, how she vanished as soon as it cleared.

He sprang out of bed and dressed quickly; he ran to the beach as fast as he could. He stopped at the foot of the dock, he could hear something. He walked slowly out the dock, a soft sweet voice was humming and he could hear soft splish-splashes along with it. His heart thumping heavily he walked on.

There she was, her figure materializing through the mist; she sat on the edge of the dock slowly kicking her feet in the water and humming California Dreamin'; laid out next to her were her discarded skates, hat, gloves, coat, and sweater. As he approached she turned; her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. His heart leapt at the sight of her and she smiled broadly but it quickly faded and she looked away as if ashamed. He moved closer,

"Hi, Selena." He said, her head dropped and she still didn't look at him,

"Dan... I—" she started but Dan cut her off.

"You left before I could tell you something." He said.

"What was it?" She choked, he could hear that she was about to cry.

He came up behind her and pulled her up gently so she was facing him but she still looked down; he lifted her chin and kissed her deeply. She melted in his arms falling into him as he held her close.

He broke away and looked into her eyes "I love you too, Selena."

12