All Comments on 'Self Discovery'

by Christyfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654about 18 years ago
Great reading!

Very erotic, but a real teaser....this one! It's too bad that Ray did not actually get to fuck you, of course without Bill's or Traci's knowledge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hubby!

To the husband, dump this whore before she gives you an std you can't get rid of.............she is NOT "happily married", she's a potential filthy cheating cunt.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
Naked in the woods

Don't let the jealous bastards get you down! Why would anyone so negative waste time reading and commenting on a story that turns them off? Sick? Keep developing the story, these four have a lot to tell us. By the way, I'd worry more about poisin ivy!

don-donna2don-donna2about 18 years ago
She's not married to mr complainer.

Any woman stuck with a jerk like him is bound to seek a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

To Ora: fuck you, you queer asshole. I didn't waste my time since I only read enough to know that the slut is a useless cheating piece of shit. You, Ora, are obviously a sick motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fucking perverted Poms!! 1* !

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
loved!

I love the climb so far and wanted to give praise where it was due!

Thanks for the epic story so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
“A Quick Suck”

Great story; both my wife and I enjoyed it. The great out of doors does fuel our animalistic natures. Your story is typical of how many couples spice up their sex lives when camping or hiking. We have had some very “hot” hot springs adventures with our friends over the years.

Your final paragraph was high octane. Up until that paragraph, the naughtiness was edgy but not over the top. The ending, where the wife gave a quick suck to Traci’s husband’s cock, was a breakthrough into uncharted territory! We think, with that action, she put her married pussy in play, and Ray will eventually get it. We can’t wait for the next chapter!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Old whorewife goes nuts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous