Self Employment Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid there next to me, holding and softly kissing various parts of my back and neck. I slowly caught my breath and turned over to face my goddess. She looked me in the eyes and asked in a most child like voice if she had pleased me.

I had to laugh because she knew it was a loaded question. I kissed her forehead and told her it was the most wondrous feeling I had ever had. She smiled back at me snuggled closer. I took her in my arms and held her.

My gentle strokes on her firm body eventually became more focused and arousing for her. I knew the only thing I could do was make her feel as wonderful as she made me feel. I began kissing her face, softly as the back of my hands and fingers brushed her twin little white triangles. I could feel her nipples stiffen as my touch excited her. She moaned softly as I continued to caress her bronze skin.

My hands and my lips eventually worked their way down her front. I needed to feel those lovely orbs between my lips. I softly blew warm breath on each breast as my hands slipped over her finely trimmed pubic hair. It pointed the way to her pleasure zone as if my hands needed directions.

I suckled each breast taking time to pause and gaze at her snowy soft triangles that fascinated me so much. They were such a delicious contrast to the rest of her body. The two tiny pieces of imperfection stood out on something that wasn't supposed to have flaws. I finally had enough of her delicious breasts and I think she was growing anxious for me to move further south.

I moved my hands to massage her twins and took my lips below her tummy. I kissed her firm thighs and teased her pubic hair. I thought she enjoyed the teasing but after a bit she growled for me to make her orgasm. I dove between her legs, inserted my rolled tongue, and slid it up and down her moist lips. She squirmed and arched her back growling something I couldn't understand. My hands parted her legs further and I placed my finger up under her and teased her rosebud. She moaned loudly and lifted her cheeks up allowing me easier access as I licked and teased more. I sucked on her juices a bit as my cheeks and face became soaked with her sweetness. My teasing and licking combined to send her into orbit. She arched her back as she screamed with delight cumming hard and soaking me with her juices. I pulled back and waited for her spasms to subside, after a few moments of thrashing about she regained her breath. She opened her eyes, her arms reached out for me to cuddle her.

I gladly moved up next to her and held her in my arms. We softly kissed each other and whispered thank-you, giggling when we both said the same thing at the same time. We lay there holding each other nuzzling and cooing until we both fell asleep.

When we awoke again, we began another love making session, after a second nap; we noticed that the room had grown darker. We looked at her bedside alarm clock and noticed it was almost 8 pm. We had been making love for almost eight hours. We laughed and decided to take a shower and call out for dinner. I ended up spending the night.

We ate, made love, slept, made love it was just an incredible day and night. The following morning I made it back home and collapsed in my own soft bed. Lindsey came in and asked where I was all night and then she remembered my appointment with Yvette. She started laughing and then blushed very embarrassed. I looked up at her through my tired, blood shot eyes. She just smiled and asked if she could get some "stripper heels".

I threw my pillow at her as she backed out of the doorway to avoid my throw.

12