All Comments on 'Selling Our Honeymoon'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Standby for a whole shitload of 1 stars

Another gash story added to the shitpile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All yours take back

your crap.

MickZimMickZimover 10 years ago
This was pretty bad

The dialog was so confusing, i couldn't tell who was talking.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
I don't get it

What makes this erotic or even enjoyable to read. There was a man, black or not, who manipulated a young couple into an ugly situation. He was a bully and received some sort of sociopathic excitement from fathering their first child. To me that kind of behavior is nothing short of murder or rape in the way it disregards the whole concept of treating other human beings. I won't vote because the whole premise is so abhorrent to me only a negative number would satisfy. Why did I read it or finish it? I finished it because I had hoped the author would provide consequences for bad social behavior, well bad consequences. The only one to suffer real consequences was John, who was guilty of being totally stupid and insane, was an innocent victim of a social predator. The government should issue hunting licenses for people like Daniel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author, take your pathetic tales, drink lye and die.

What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are one stupid fucked up nigger.

Take your piece of shit stories and stick them up your black ass.

loboss2loboss2over 10 years ago
Pretty Cool!

Liked it...the sold wife theme is always a favourite mate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dumber than shit. Who keeps a lousy 38K so they can spend millions taking care of someone else's kid? Not only that, but it's hard to believe that they're such a loving couple yet she gives so little a fuck about him that she doesn't care the slightest about his humiliation, and he doesn't care the slightest about his wife being treated like a whore so that he can be a slave to some asshole's kid for the next 18 years.

Put it in Interracial. There isn't even a hint of a loving relationship here - just you telling us it is when neither member of the married couple shows it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Compare this to "A Taste of the Erotic"

It's by the same author. It really is a swinging story in that the husband fucks other women, though the emphasis is on her exploits. However, unlike this and the other stories, public comments are disabled for that story. It's almost as if the writer did this so it could point to the presumed negative comments, moaning "they're being mean to me!"

<P>

Of course, it probably would have worked better to the author's advantage to see if there would have been the same anti-cuckold comments posted to the swinging story. There IS a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
superb

Those who understands the experience shud trully luv this.. very hot.. I think u can add more spice by using more details of ur wife's experience with him.. folow up with pt2.. 5stars

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Fantasy indeed

Nothing hot about this,and the wife getting pregnant and then getting an abortion could not violate the contract,since the contract was illegal.Plus the story doesn't answer a question,why would daniel do this?a well off black guy could find tons of women like Kardashian women who want black guys,why would he have to do this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The rantings of another pathetic little black man.

You will never be equal.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is what happens when you go "Full retard"

I can only hope you intended to write a satire, a story so idiotic that only morons would find it erotic. Because if you meant to write a tale of passion and list? You failed, one ball.

Now I'm certain that you have never had sex with a woman in your pathetic and miserable existence, so I can forgive your belief that every woman wants a 10" cock slamming into their uterus ( which hurts a lot of retard) and has so many orgasms she can't count. Also, do you want to know what happens with a woman vaginal canal when load after load of cum is deposited inside? Imagine this moist canal, teeming with bacteria and add to it 2 weeks worth of cum. Now sperm only lives 48 hours, then they die off. Imagine two weeks of non cleaning going on and you have a smelly mess that is one big yeast infection waiting to happen. Does it turn you on to imagine a pussy oozing a white, glutinous mess that stinks and burns?

I could go on illustrating your lack of knowledge; but hopefully my point is made. Don't write shit you don't know anything about, you witless excuse for a retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jesus...

...I'm speechless. I need to go wash, no, scrub, my eyeballs.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I read comments only

@ Anon It is tiresom to meet the lack of biological knowledge. One of the best examples when the (ignorant) Author thinks the sperm cames from the balls.

The 70% of the sperm comes from Vesicula Siminalis, 25% of the sperm comes from the Prostrate and 3% of the sperm comes from the other little glands and ONLY 2% of the testis and paratestis!!! However the stupid ignorant Author writes about the big balls, which produce the volume..........

The woman pussies followed by the Gauss Curve so one part of the women want big dicks other part gets PAIN FROM BIG DICKS!!!

I read a letter from a woman who wrote her marriage was a nightmare because her husband's dick was too big and this caused pain in the sex. Now she is happy, because she and her husband became fat alike so her husband's dick does not reach her all pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the constant pain disapeared from her pussy during sex.

BTW look at this:

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic118366.html

http://www.essortment.com/sexual-faqs-xiii---painful-intercourse-other-answers-39298.html

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/477958

http://ask.metafilter.com/62983/Is-my-large-penis-going-to-kill-my-happy-relationship

http://www.steadyhealth.com/cervix_pain_during_sex__t165258.html

http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualhealthqanda/a/penis_too_big.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_a_big_penis_feel_like

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Boring

1st page or 2 was OK but it got to long, to boring, to sadistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

What the fuck is this? Erotic? Only to scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why hide IR fetish trash in LW

and yes there are bound to be people this stupid in reality

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Not at all sure

I see no reason this should not be in Interracial. Thankfully, Ebonics were avoided, but every other stereotype was smeared in Hubby's face (and the readers')! The systematic humiliation of Hubby, and seduction of Sweetie was very carefully done.

Although some of Bull's machinations were apparent to both, Sweetie seemed to respect Bull for being resourceful, instead of being pissed at him for devastating a man she purported to love (a few days earlier!). Her reluctance to have sex with Hubby was very telling, and an excellent 'humiliation' ploy by the author!

This was a good submission for this genre...but, I do not like or respect this genre very much!

Unrated and certainly not a favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

six pages of nigger prison fantasy.......... I hope you die horribly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet again

People don't get up set that is all so call word hack is trying to do. Look at each and every one of its stories. In each the women is a one dimensional slut bitch that hates her husband. The husband is a weak WACC. So don't get up set, this is the only style of writing this person can do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of manure

you need to see a therapist you pathetic little excuse for a piece of shit

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

Lobo70Lobo70over 10 years ago
Great Story

Love it. Keep up good work, don't let the haters stop you. I love the whole web site auction set up. You should use it in more stories. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a miserable story ughh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm STILL laughing at how bad this was.

Start to finish one of the worst stories EVER!

DEGEDEGEover 9 years ago
Good story although not for Loving Wives

I loved the story and it may have fitted better if posted inside NonConsent/Reluctance section as they are somehow "forced" to live what they didn't expect at the beginning. You know that Loving Wives readers are kind of "prudish" and they don't stand more than their thin minds can take... so the comments are what I expected.

Keep on writing and don't care about what some people who don't even dare to write say...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost Perfect

You wrote this story well, very descriptive, emotionally thought out and discussed, easily moved it into the realm of secret, forbidden fruit, got her to admit how she loved it, enjoyed it from the start.

She maintained a loving, understanding of her husbands worries and slowly admitted to enjoying, blissfully, erotically and sexually thrills beyond her dreams and that she craved more.

Now, in the end, she admits again, final interview, that she was totally enraptured the whole time, even for the first night. You didn't push the interview to find out more...she admitted she loved the thrill, his cock, his love making and while she drunkenly and in sexual frenzy told him she never wanted to quit.

Okay, they lived happily ever after, no adultery...sure.

These two are open and strong willed and she has very likely talked him into secret trysts with her stud once in a while...maybe a weekend a month or...he is allowed to visit on a regular basis.

Actually, not being a pathetic alanon, there is a good chance she now lives with her stud! Remember, they were both open about their sexuality and so it wasn't much of a bridge to cross for her to reason with hubby that she wasn't going to be able to turn down dates with stud and she would push for a different relationship but knowing she always loved hubby. Idea, she lives with Daniel as man and wife, visits hubby one weekend a month and the odd day when she is free...she loves sex.

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sick

I think I'm about to vomit this was the most heart rending and disgusting story I've ever read. What kind of lunatic wrote this honestly. I'm all for women enjoying their sex lives but to treat that poor character like such a gagging piece of meat and to add in the disgsting amount of racial stereotyping eughhhh

LogioLogioover 7 years ago

Very very good story! Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
$250,000.00

About five years ago, a Texas woman sold her virginity to a Japanese man for a reported $250,000.00.

What your story depicts is just as valuable, if not more so, and thus, it's unrealistic.

Surely the two had read beforehand, all the other cases of bred wives before agreeing on the amount!

$25,000.00 would be an insulting offer for this level of intimacy.

2.5 million would be the wisest amount, as it would provide "walk-away" money for both spouses, just in case they couldn't live with things.

As for John; walk away, pal. Walk away.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

That was one nasty whore. Go take a bath, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One of the worst on here

Stupid and disgusting from start to finish. So far from reality I was expecting aliens to drop by for an orgy. Marriage would have been over and she would be outcast for the slut she was. Another wanker writer selling the stupidity of being a cuck Awful

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
more garbage

stupid ridiculous characters. These were educated people not yokels. The marriage would have died by the time they returned home. Screw the money and walk away.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

I would have given this story ten stars if possible. Make it one hundred!!!

Great story, well written!! Absolutely loved it!!! Thank you for writing it. Looking forward to seeing more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Exceptional story!

Best story I’ve read on this site. Incredible writing and extremely erotic. Thank you for this hour of entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick. Twisted and truly a bunch of BS

If you enjoy this sick and sad story you are either a pathetic pervert or a demented loser. Just too terrible for words.

NsfwavengerNsfwavengerover 3 years ago
More

Great, I love the angsty LW stories. But its incomplete and really needs a part 2. The whole story was him dealing with her being with someone else, but then it turned into a BBC is better trope and didn’t show how he felt or dealt with the worst things she did. I’ll accept that they stay together, but how the hell do they deal with the fallout and get past this? If you don’t want to finish, please ask George Anderson to. He’d be perfect for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to read more stories with the focus on the website where you can sell anything. It would be interesting to see other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No birth control in the UK? How fucking stupid is this couple?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a nice bullshit racist story, always a big black guy with a big dick and a white woman. They should have checked on that and made a stipulation no blacks, of course that would have been the end of the story because the writer could have passed on his black bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most coddled groups in western culture are black men and white women. They act like infants and society tolerates it. Idk why. They statistically have some of the worst divorce rates and highest abuse rates. Now oddly the opposite is true for white men and black women. Stable homes, low divorce. High income. And let's be honest for a nano second: blacks and white have the exact same average penis length. Latin men are larger. Sorry. I've dated the rainbow, and I gotta say....white women are boooorrrinnng. Not only looks wise but also ability in the bedroom. I'd say middle eastern is superior by miles. Are these sites catered to lonely white women and black men that can't get laid? Feels like porn in general is leaning that way. Gotta wonder if they are the biggest consumers of Porn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Such a trite story. Why is the trope of the dominant black man and "cucky" white husband so prominent here? And the spoiled, weak-willed white wives? It's a poor lampooning of real people. The one commenter who pointed out this for real world mixed couples had it right. My first cousin and I dated some black women while both in the same college. A pair of African-American sisters actually, and he married one while I continued friends with both sisters, and got to meet many salt-n-pepper couples along with African-American couples. I still know many, including mixed race children who have prospered. In the main, the women were backbones of their families across the board, where-as with the mixed couples with a white woman, those tended to be bimbettes to show off their black husband's status. Not true across the board, and I suspect that has changed since my expeience of the 1980s-early 90s, but I still wonder. Those A-A wives were very conscious to (in the vulgate) 'take care of their man' and their family. The brother of those sisters married a white woman in the late 80s who was a real trophy wife too. I'm hoping this changed with the Millennials and Zoomers. Would like to see stories reflecting the changes in this generation.

Bovary2011Bovary2011about 1 year ago

Enjoyed it a lot! The cuck's angst, his mixed feelings about wanting--and fearing--his beloved to be with another man, turns me on, so pp2-5 were particularly strong in my opinion. Takes a lot of work to write a story like this. Thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Don't want a part 2, but some more on the "Everything is for sale" theme would be good.

I gave it 5 stars, because the wife had a good time.

I would certainly consider such an arrangement on condition that my wife had the time of her life. I love hearing her orgasm, the louder the better..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Don't write a stupid, self-serving apology about the story's length. Instead, use an editor that can turn this bloated pig into a readable piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous