Selling Rags

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However I would have been disappointed. Instead I slowly pushed my probe all the way to the hilt. Then, holding myself inside her and flexing my cock from time to time, I bared her huge tits and began playing with the largest pair I'd ever seen. She reacted very favorably when I massaged the big globes and then almost came when I began pinching and pulling and twisting her nipples.

In fact I think she might have climaxed if I had just stayed with it a little longer. However her squirming and wiggling was driving me crazy and I couldn't wait any longer. I began humping this big woman like there was no tomorrow. When she began to feel it and clenched her long legs around me, there nearly wasn't any tomorrow. She squeezed me so hard, I thought she was going to kill me.

Fortunately she climaxed and then relaxed, letting me catch my breathe again and start pumping her pussy once more. It hit me that the situation was rather incongruous - she was so much older than me, and she was not really a beauty. Yet we both were deriving extreme pleasure from the sex and to have missed it would have been to miss out on something wonderful.

I slipped a hand between us and let my thumb rub around her now exposed clitty. It was standing up tall and shiny, swollen into a glistening little knob. I felt my balls reach that point-of-no-return stage and then seconds later I began spurting hot cum into her pussy. Maybe it was the heat of my offering or maybe it was just time but she came about the time my third spurt splashed on the back walls of her pussy.

As my cock deflated and slid out of her wet pussy, the woman laid over on her side as if too exhausted to hold herself upright. I raised her legs to the other end of the sofa and moved back to her face. It occurred to me then that she was a lot more beautiful than I had thought and I spent the next ten minutes trying to wash her tonsils with my tongue. A few minutes later I left with her down payment and order slip.

The rest of the afternoon passed with similar results. There were two more no shows, followed by a man who had changed his mind about buying because he didn't want to give his wife the cookbook; he was going to give it to her for a birthday present but then they had an argument.

Then about 5:30, I was greeted by a very attractive woman in her late thirties. She took me into her living room and we sat side by side on the sofa as she glanced through the big cookbook. Then we got into the magazine choices and she seemed intrigued. I began pointing out options that might interest her ... and touching her thigh after every one. I could tell it was getting to her by the way her eyes gradually glazed over. Finally, with her legs spread wide, she fell over against the arm of the sofa, and I quickly lifted her right leg to the sofa back. She was wearing a short dressing robe which gave way to show a very skimpy yellow print bikini underneath. I pulled four strings and the bikini magically disappeared.

I dropped my mouth to her succulent boobs while my right hand found her juicy wet core. I kissed my way down her body until I had to get on the sofa to bury my face in her twat. She was delicious and responded with words of encouragement.

I was thoroughly immersed in my work, my tongue swabbing out her pussy alternately with my lips closing around her nubby little clitoris. I heard a door bang open and clomping footsteps before a masculine voice said, "Honey, I think the dryer's okay now."

I glanced up to see a rather robust looking man standing at the door to the kitchen, his grease stained hands still rubbing a shop towel over a wrench. He looked surprised to see me - I supposed it was his wife whose twat I was in the process of licking clean. I jerked my head, planning to stand and defend myself, but the woman had been faster. Her hands and legs locked around my head. No way could I extract myself.

"Don't worry, honey. He's okay with this. Aren't you, George?"

"Sure," the guy laughed. "I don't mind. Have fun. I'll be out in the garage if you need me."

"Oh, George, be a dear and write this man a check for $45. It's the down payment on the magazines I'm ordering from him. Okay?"

He agreed and in a few minutes, he laid the check on the coffee table. Then he turned and retreated the way he'd come in. I went back to eating pussy, wondering at whatever their arrangement was.

A few moments later, the little lady had a wracking orgasm, after which she told me it was time to fuck. I moved forward over her until I could slip my cock into her precious pussy and then fucked her silly. I have to admit that my own climax was delayed somewhat by unspoken thoughts about what the woman's husband was doing. However in the end, I had no regrets when I shot a huge load into her love tunnel.

As she walked me to the door, she said, "If you'd like to, you can come back every week or two. Next time I'll show you how good I can suck your cock and we'll try a few new positions to fuck in, if you'd like to."

I assured her I would be back.

I started back through my no shows. The first still wasn't home so I went to the second and got lucky. The woman who let me in was the youngest I'd met that day, probably still in her late twenties. She had on ragged shorts and a bikini top, which displayed a voluptuous figure. I wondered if there was any way I could get lucky with this one.

We sat side by side and began to go over the plan. However she brought me to a grinding halt when she held up a hand and said, "Stop!"

I looked at her with apprehension. But she said, "Give me you pen."

I handed it to her and she quickly made checks by her six selections, signed her name and wrote out a check. There went my chance to seduce her.

She handed me the pen back ... then dropped her hand to my crotch. "Do you want to screw me?"

"Uh ... yes, ma'am!"

"Good! There's no time to waste. I've got two little one taking their nap and when they get up, we're done. Now let's go to the bedroom."

I followed her quickly, dropping my jacket, kicking off shoes, and opening buttons as we went. Naked, she climbed onto the bed and settled into onto her back. I followed and sucked and kissed her big tits, which turned out to be full of sweet warm milk. I knew I had to leave most of that, so I kissed down to her little triangle of hair that pointed the way to her hidden treasure.

I'd spent just a couple of minutes eating pussy before she said, "That's really nice, sugar. I wish we had more time. I'd let you do that as much as you want but we're short on time. I want your cock in me. If you hurry, maybe you can cum twice."

So I eased up to her pussy with my probe and watched it disappear into her heat as she held her folds open. As usual I started slowly, rocking against her clit as my root rubbed against her. Her hands began moving along my body, outlining each rib, my nipples, and then my shoulders. It didn't take long before we exploded at almost the same time.

The woman held my balls while we recovered, her thumb working around the two orbs, effectively keeping my cock from completely deflating. In fact, she had it back in a pretty good semblance of its fully erect self in just a few minutes. Then, drawing her legs up to her body, she rolled over, moved back in front of me and offered me her luscious ass. I poked my probe back into her wet pussy, latched onto her shapely hips, and began pumping.

It took many minutes to work my balls back into condition to cum. In the meantime, I fondled her big hooters, getting drops and dribbles of her milk all over my hands. Then I slipped a hand between her legs, touched her clit, and watched her climax. I went back to pumping her pussy while my hands roved the smooth skin of her back and sides and finally felt that vacuum-like sensation that precursors an orgasm. Again I reached under her to tease her clit while I pumped ever harder and faster. I began to shoot my fresh hot cum into her cunt and moments later the woman climaxed again too.

I was still holding us tightly together, loving the feelings radiating throughout my body, when I heard a little voice say, "Mommie, I'm hungry."

There beside the bed was a 30 inch replica of the woman I had just fucked. She said, "Just a minute, baby" and I felt her pussy squeeze my deflating flagpole one last time.

As I plopped out of her, the woman rolled over, pulled the child up to lay beside her, guiding her left tit to the girl's mouth.

She looked at me and said, "That was really nice, honey. Can you show yourself out?"

I nodded but first leaned over and closed my mouth over hers. She met my sloppy kiss with a sloppy kiss. I let my hand drift to her swollen pussy. Her legs spread again, letting my fingers enter. For several minutes, while the little girl nursed at her mother's tit, we kissed and finger-fucked, until the woman shuddered one more time. Then I left them in the bed, dressed and left. It was too late to go to the office so I headed home.

That was pretty much the way my summer went that year. Week after week, I was one of the top closers, either first or second. I got more pussy than I ever would have thought possible. In the second week, one of the ladies taught me that lots of women like to be fucked in the ass and I began to put my cock into more of the back door offerings than I would ever guessed. I still got some rejects but I got a pretty good percentage of sign-ups too.

On the slow weeks, I made it a practice to visit the ladies that had invited me back for visits. Even on the rougher weeks, I found time for at least one or two of them. They were no longer paying customers but I had made enough to assure my spot at college for the first year so I considered myself a success. Then the third week of August, just before I was to quit to go to school, my bubble was burst.

Early Tuesday afternoon, I was greeted by a jolly rotund woman in her fifties or sixties - one of those indeterminate ages where the wrinkles said one thing but the hair color said another. She invited me to sit beside her on the sofa and I went into my now-familiar spiel. She seemed very interested and she did not object to my frequent touches. I began to work my hand under her blue print jersey dress when I realized that her legs had slowly been spreading.

She jumped when I finally touched her wet panties but just smiled at me as she studied the order slip. Her eyes fluttered when I moved the crotch of her panties aside and slipped a finger inside of her. By the time my thumb rubbed the area around her clit, she was leaning against the back of the sofa, her breath coming rapidly.

Then unexpectedly her legs clamped shut, capturing my hand between them. She sat forward and her eyes fluttered back open as she sighed loudly. She reached over to the end table and picked up a couple of magazines, then fished in her purse and brought out a calculator. With my finger still roving the interior of her cunt, she opened one of the books, read intently and then hit several buttons on the calculator and peered at the result. She opened the other magazine and repeated the process.

Turning to me, she pointed to the magazine, "Did you know that all magazines publish their subscription rates? They are usually on the inside front cover or wherever the credits are. This one is on your list and would be one I'm interested in. I have a subscription now but would be interested in extending it. So I checked the normal subscription rate against your rate. Did you know that you are more than three times higher? In fact, you are just a few pennies less than the newsstand price. See?"

She showed me the numbers, then followed that with the same thing for the other rag. It was true - we were much higher than the usual rate.

She said, "I'm a retired teacher and I live on a fixed income. It's not very much so I have to watch everything I spend. That's why I check out things like this. Did you know you are ripping off your customers?"

"No, ma'am."

"So you've just been going along with what you were told, right?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Do you think that's the right thing to do?"

"No, ma'am."

"No, I didn't think you would. You seem like too nice a young man to do things like this consciously."

I didn't say anything, just hung my head in shame.

"Look, I'm not going to buy any of your magazines. Okay?"

I nodded my understanding.

"But ... if you'd like to finish what you started, I ... well, I wouldn't stop you."

I felt her legs spread wide open again, leaving the option up to me. I looked at her eyes to be sure she was serious, and then began finger fucking her in earnest.

When I dropped to my knees in front of her, I needed her help in getting her panties off. She gave it to me by lifting her hips and I quickly buried my face in her hairy snatch. Maybe I was just trying to make up for the rip-off I had tried to pull over on her, but she tasted so sweet I couldn't believe it. And when she came, it was as if she had stored up her cum for years waiting to reward me. She flooded my face and I greedily gulped up her sweet nectar.

Finally having licked up all the sweet juices I could find, I stood and removed my pants and briefs. I helped her turn and lay on the sofa, then climbed back between her legs. With my cock buried balls deep in her puffy red twat, I opened the top of her dress and discarded her bra, revealing big bulbous breasts with thumb sized nipples.

Holding my cock deep in her puffy pussy, I leaned over her and started nuzzling her nipples, licking around the large globes, occasionally moving to her mouth for a hot steamy kiss. By the time I started to move inside her, she was breathing hard and telling me she wanted to cum. A couple minutes rocking on her little nubbin pushed her over the edge of the mountaintop and had me feeling good too.

While she recovered, I went back to her tits, pulling and squeezing, tugging and nipping at her taut buds. That got her to rocking her bottom, moving my cock inside her cunt so I began to move again and we found a common rhythm that suited us both. It took a while but I held off as long as I could, then began to fill her twat with my hot sticky cum. A short time later, just before my muscles gave out, she came once more.

The lady pulled me down on top of her and said, "You're a very considerate lover. Did you know that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Well, you are. Much better than most, in my experience."

"Thank you. I must say I had a rather enjoyable partner."

"Oh, my, honey! I know I'm old and fat for a young man like you ... but it surely does make me feel good to hear things like that from you."

"Well, actually I meant them, ma'am. I think you're a very sexy woman."

Her hand found my balls and began to massage. "Now that sounds like a line but I like it."

Her handiwork had my cock growing again and it was soon throbbing and stiff.

She whispered, "Do you ever ... you know ... use the back door?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am."

"And you like that?"

"Very much?"

"Me too. It has been many years since I've had that done. Would you ... uh, would you like to try that ... with me?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I grabbed my jacket and pulled out a lube tube, slathered some on my cock and then worked some into her anus while she held her buttocks spread apart. At first she was very, very tight but as I worked my finger in and out, she slowly relaxed and let the opening grow. When it seemed big enough, I pointed my cock at the puckered opening and gave a gentle push until it popped inside. I didn't realize she had been holding her breath until she let it all out in a big puff.

I glanced up to see if she was in pain but she had a little smile on her face. I eased her legs up to my shoulders and began working my shaft into her little by little. The deeper I went the harder her hands squeezed on my forearms and I knew it was because she was liking what she was feeling.

I finally smacked my balls against her ass, my spear as deep in her target as it would go. I felt her anus clamp around the base of my cock and then release me several times before I started to withdraw and then drive into her ass again and again and again. I used one hand to pinch and pull her nipples while the other rubbed circles around her clit and she soon exploded with another orgasm.

By then her head was jerking spastically from side to side and when I resumed mining her depths, it was hard and fast. For a few moments, I used both hands to roll her nipples between my fingers and pull them out from her body, then went back to rubbing her clit. This time we both came just seconds apart, after which she pulled me down to lay on her breasts.

"That was so good, baby. I hope you realize just how happy you've made an old woman. I needed that so very badly. Thank you."

I leaned forward and kissed her, then whispered, "You don't know how much I loved doing that. It was very, very good for me too."

She let me use her bathroom to clean up before I dressed and left, giving her one last big kiss before I walked through the door. I went back to the office that afternoon, turned in my orders and remaining cookbooks, and collected my last paycheck.

With three days before I was to pack to leave home but no job to go to, I pulled out my list of ladies and put on a blitz, making the rounds of every one of them in those three days. I kept myself busy all three days screwing older ladies that I knew would be receptive to my advances.

That summer impacted the way I looked at women for the rest of my days. I found out that, while younger women might shrug off my advances or actually give me a cold shoulder, many older women were appreciative of the attention and as a result I had many wonderful, satisfying encounters with older ladies.

I also learned a lesson: pay attention to the ethics of your employer. If you work for an ethical organization, you can honestly do your job and feel good about it. If your employer is dishonest, then nothing you do will make you feel good about what you do. Now I'm not saying that all telemarketing companies are unethical but that one summer selling rags - selling magazines - was my one and only direct involvement with a telemarketing firm. And that's the way I plan to leave it.

The End

12