All Comments on 'Selling Sister's Cookies'

by licksit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
love the cookie jar..

Excellent story and well written. Pity that you rushed the actual romance into the end of your story. This should have been a "ch1 - 1st time", "ch2 - romance" sequel. still love dipping into the cookie jar, too! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Change of scenario?

This really deserves 100, but you might have rewritten this bit, "I've had many lovers since but none treated me as he did. None measured up to the way he made love to me; how he loved my body with his hands and mouth. It was the most fantastic experience I have ever had in my life."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

and well-written. I would have wanted more little half-scenes of sex between them after they met at the flower shop. Thank you!

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
grest

How did she get to become Mrs. Jackson?

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
grest

How did she get to become Mrs. Jackson?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Out of sight

This guy knows how to turn a girl on. I was almost cumming in my panties as I read and read it again as i played with my clit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but

I wonder how she went from a virgin just having sex to having many lovers since him in the year in between them reconnecting? Or did she fuck around on him after they got married? Just wondering but would be hard to trust a woman that lets a stranger fuck her for $350 worth of cookies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous