Selling Sister's Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
132 Followers

He kissed his way down my neck to my chest, licking and kissing my cleavage and then all around my breasts, kissing and licking them as if they were delicious fruit. I gasped when he opened his mouth and pulled almost my entire left breast into his mouth.

I cradled his head with my hands, holding his mouth to my breast as if I were feeding a baby. It was the most thrilling thing that had ever happened to me sexually, more so than my first orgasm. He sucked and licked my nipple until it ached with passion. I could feel his cock throbbing against my ass and it made me even more excited.

He moved his mouth to my other tit, replacing it with his gentle, loving hand. His other hand had moved down my body, caressing my tummy, until it was on my thighs. I opened my thighs excitedly as he ran his fingers between my thighs to my crotch.

Little goose bumps were popping up all over my body as he fondled my pussy through my panties. I was so excited I pulled his mouth more tightly to my tit, loving the feel of his mouth sucking my tit and nipple and his hand rubbing my pussy through my panties.

I've had many lovers since but none treated me as he did. None measured up to the way he made love to me; how he loved my body with his hands and mouth. It was the most fantastic experience I have ever had in my life.

He stood me up between his legs and undid my skirt. I stepped out of it and it joined my clothes on the chair, neatly folded. He hooked his fingers in my panties and pulled them off, tossing them on top of my blouse. He kissed my nipples softly as he let his hands play with my ass and then pulled me to him, kissing me passionately on the mouth. I was ready to cum then.

I let my hands play along his neck and through his hair as we kissed, loving the feel of him under my fingers. Daringly, I dropped a hand to his crotch and clasped his hard cock through his pants. I could feel his body tremble as I wrapped my hand around his meat.

He stood up and pulled off his clothes and picked me up and put me on the bed. When he lay down on top of me I was a little afraid, but he just let his cock rest between my thighs as he proceeded to kiss and lick me from my face to my tits. My heart was thumping as he licked and kissed me, taking little nibbles as he went along. I squeezed my thighs together, loving the feel of his hard cock between them. I raised and lowered my hips, masturbating him.

"Ummmm, that's nice, but you better stop or I will cum," He told me as I pulled at his cock with my thighs. I wanted him to cum and whispered in his ear that I wanted to feel his cum on my pussy and thighs.

His body shivered when he felt my breath against his ear and my thighs pulling at his hard meat. I felt his body stiffen and held him to me as his cock jerked and bucked between my thighs. It was exciting to feel his hot cum washing over my pussy lips and wetting my thighs. I was getting more and more turned on.

Mr. Jackson reached into the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a couple of towels. We used them to clean me off and wipe his cum off the bed. We scooted over to the other side of this bed, luckily a king sized, and he continued to make love to my body with his mouth. He crawled between my legs again and kissed my tits and them began a journey with his mouth down my tummy to my pussy.

I wanted to grab his head and pull his mouth to my hungry pussy but I refrained, letting him set the pace. I did use my hands to play with his scalp and cheeks, letting him know he was making me a very happy girl.

He licked and tongued my navel and I felt a jolt in my pussy, as if his tongue was inside me. It was a weird feeling. Now I love having that done. It really gets me going.

His wet mouth and always kissing, tongue licking as he worked his way down my tummy to my thighs. He scooted back on the bed until his head was between my thighs. I didn't know what to expect but a jolt to pure sexual electricity ran over my body when he kissed and licked at the tender skin of my inner thighs. I felt like a cat that was being licked and told him so.

He looked up at me and grinned and then kissed and licked across my pussy lips to my other thigh. His hands were busy also, running up and down my legs, under my body to caress my ass, up my body to toy with my tits. I felt as if I were in a perpetual motion fingering machine.

By now my pussy lips were covered with little dewdrops of my precum. My vagina was pulsing and quaking and I felt flushed from the sexual heat he was creating. I just knew I had died and gone to heaven when he finally put his lips to my engorged, red, full and ready pussy lips.

I lifted my hips to meet his kiss, loving the way he pressed his mouth to my lips, then letting his tongue lick along them, licking the juices off them and into his mouth.

My heart skipped a beat when he opened his mouth fully and pulled my pussy lips inside his mouth. He sucked on them, letting his tongue lick along them inside and out. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when his tongue moved up and down between my pussy lips, loving them like my finger had never loved them before.

I spread my legs and put my hands behind his head, pulling his mouth to my pussy tightly. My hips were going up and down in synch to his tongue as he tonguefucked my pussy. His hands were under my ass and he was holding my pussy to his face just as hard as I was. It was wonderful.

You and I have read all those stories about guys shoving their tongues deep into pussy. Well. We know that is not true. A man's tongue is only so long and most can only lick around the rim of the pussy and maybe get in a little way. Besides, the vagina does not have a lot of nerve endings and there is not much value in using the tongue inside the vagina.

I'm also here to tell you that Jackson's tongue seemed to grow as I fucked his face and I felt it in me. I squeezed my vaginal muscles around it as if it were a cock and played it as a woman plays with a cock. His nose was rubbing around my clit and I felt my first oral orgasm beginning to build.

I was panting and a sheen of perspiration began to form on my chest and tummy. I held his head in a vice grip between my thighs. My arms strained with the tension of holding his mouth to my pussy and then I just erupted. I mean my climax shot from my loins to my toes and fingertips and ripped my body apart. My entire body went rigid and I thought I was going to faint.

Mr. Jackson slowed his tonguing of my pussy and I loosened my grip on his head. I was panting like a bitch in heat. The aftershocks finally slowed and I opened my thighs and let my hands fall to my side.

"Mr. Jackson. That is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me." I caressed his head with my fingers and rubbed my pussy over his face excitedly." I'm so glad I came by to sell cookies," I told him.

He grinned at me and licked my juices and his from his mouth. "That was only the preliminaries. It gets better from here on out."

I shook my head and gave him a wicked grim. "I'm ready, Mr. Jackson. I've never felt so sexy in my life." I was beginning to get into his need for oral satisfaction and lifted my hips and again rubbed my wet pussy all over his face. It felt good and I knew it excited him. God, I thought. I am one lucky girl to have stumbled upon this pussy-eating guy.

He kissed my pussy lips and then licked between them to my clit, ever so slowly. I was in agony as he licked and kissed the tender skin around my clit, which had emerged from my inner lips. I don't have a big clit. I've seen those pictures on the Internet of big clits and I can't match them, if that is what a man wants, but mine stands out. It is not difficult to find and he found it.

God. Did he ever. His tongue ran up and down it, from the base to the tip. All around he went as if he was licking an ice cream cone. I clenched my fists, my head was moving back and forth, and I was breathing hard. I wanted to hurry him, but was also enjoying, in a sadistic way, the slow way he was building my orgasm. It almost hurt; it felt so good.

His hands were as busy as his tongue; caressing me softly all over. It was like being tickled but not tickled. I felt as if my body was being touched by a thousand little rubber fingers, each one leaving behind a little bit of sexual tension as it moved on to another part of my body. I think I could have cum just from his hands playing with me.

I didn't though. I came slowly. He licked and sucked on my clit, his mouth around it, holding it tightly as he sucked it in and out. All the while the tip of his tongue was licking the very tip of my clit. Little by little he brought me to an orgasm. When it hit I cried out, not a scream like they do in the porno flicks, but a low moan.

I found myself babbling to him; telling him how great he was, how super it felt, how I felt as if I were floating on a cloud of sexual delight. My hands were behind his head now, holding his mouth to my pussy. I had lifted my hips when I began to orgasm and my body was rigid as I held my pussy against his mouth with my hands and upraised hips.

My heart thumped and thudded as he kept me cumming and cumming until I thought I would cum forever. When my body stopped shaking he moved his mouth down to my outer lips, opened his mouth and sucked them in as he had done before. I closed my eyes as he sucked the cum from my pussy.

I spread my legs and raised my ass off the bed so he could get to the drops of cum that had dribbled down my ass. It was very exciting to feel his tongue lick them off my ass. I told him he had to be the world's best lover, and I meant it.

He just smiled at me and continued to kiss and lick at my body. Soon his mouth was around my clit again and before long I was shaking from head to foot at the power of the orgasm he pulled from my body.

This went on for a long time, how long I did not know, but I was exhausted and told him so. He looked a little disappointed but suggested we shower and take a break.

We did, washing each other off. His hands, full of soap, running over my body, fingering my pussy and my ass got my motor running again, as I'm sure he intended. I stroked his cock, but he told me to leave it alone, there was only so much ammunition in it and he did not want to waste it.

I put my arms around his neck and looked him in the eye. My voice was shaky as I told him I had never been fucked, that I used a carrot to break my hymen and had no intention of being fucked until I was married but I wanted him to fuck me.

He nodded and told me he would be gentle with me and that he wanted to fuck me in the worst way. We toweled each other off and went back to the bed, crawling onto it after we changed the sheets. His mouth and tongue worked their magic once again and I had an orgasm equal to those I had before we showered.

This got me well lubricated for him. He pulled himself up and put his hands on the bed on either side of my chest, extended his arms and held himself above my body. I reached between his legs and took his hot, hard, leaking cock in one hand and rubbed the head up and down between my pussy lips.

He licked his lips as I continued to masturbate myself with the fluted head of his cock. It felt so good. I almost did get myself off but I wanted to feel him inside me so I bit my lips and pushed the head between my pussy lips. Now that, I tell you, was something else all together.

His tongue had felt wonderful, the head of his cock was a quantum leap forward. I flexed my virginal muscles and pushed upward with my hips, pulling more of him inside me. In this way I managed to get him inside inch by slow inch.

It hurt a bit. His cock was thicker and longer than any carrot I had put inside me, but it was not bad. It would have been a lot worse if I had not broken my hymen years ago. When he was buried inside me he lowered his body to mine and just lay on me.

It felt weird. My boyfriend had done this many times, but we had been fully clothed then. His muscled body pressed to mine felt like nothing I could have even imagined. It was hard and soft at the same time. And the way his cock throbbed inside my pussy was something else. It was alive and I had never had any live thing inside me besides my fingers.

I pulled my hips down slowly and he lifted his at the same time. It was marvelous. I mean. It was better than I had expected it to be. The clit is the thing, I had learned, but his live, hard throbbing cock inside me was a real adventure, a real turn on.

He dropped his head and kissed and sucked on my tits as we got ourselves into synch. I was surprised at how easy it was to fuck. Somehow I had thought I was going to be a lot of hard work to get together with a man, but it wasn't at all difficult, once he was inside me.

Before long I felt him begin to breathe heavily. He muttered that he could not last long, that my hot, tight virginal pussy was more than he could take and he was going to cum soon. This excited me and I put my mind into my pussy and was soon moving toward orgasm.

He grunted as he shoved his cock deep into me, telling me he was going to cum, now. And he did. Wow. The feel of his hot cum filling my pussy was something I had not anticipated. It was wildly exciting. I gasped when it hit and pulled down on my hips, milking his cock the way he had used his mouth to milk my clit when I had cum.

I found ways to use my vagina that I did not know I had. I pulled on his cock, massaged it, and sucked on it. My pussy was working like a milking machine, I tell you. I was having one hell of a good time. Then my own orgasm hit and it was like the others but different. I can't explain it in words but it felt better, more exciting, and more sexual, than when he sucked me off.

I guess I'm lucky in that his body was stimulating my clit. My girlfriends tell me they have to finger themselves to get off, that being fucked is not enough. Well. I was ready to do that but I didn't have to. I just went off like a skyrocket and let it burst from my pussy like nothing that had ever happened before.

Jackson collapsed on me, his cock continuing to jerk and spurt as we both came down from our high. I held him in my arms, kissing his face and neck and shoulders; whatever I could get my mouth on. I was so grateful and so aroused that I continued to play with his now shrinking cock with my hot vagina.

To my surprise his cock began to come erect again. This really turned me on. I kissed his cheek and told him his tool was not finished and I was not either and that if he wanted another round I was ready and willing.

He tickled me and teased me about how I had changed from a virgin cookie seller to a sexpot. I slapped his face playfully; telling him it was all his fault. "If you had been a gentleman this would not have happened," I told him.

He grinned at me and began to fuck me again. "I tried to be a gentleman, but a little birdie told me I was a little boy and there was an open cookie jar around just waiting for me."

I kissed him as we got back into synch. It was marvelous. How he did it I do not know, but he managed to get it up one more time. We fell asleep after the last fuck, holding each other. I woke up first and went into the bathroom to shower and clean up. I kinda hated to wash the cum off me.

Jackson woke up when I came back into the bedroom. I kissed him goodbye after I dressed and thanked him for buying so many boxes of cookies. He grinned at me and said he was the one who was thankful.

My sister did win the top prize and I went back to college. The next summer I was working at a boutique stand in the middle of a large mall when who should come by but Mr. Jackson. We recognized each other immediately.

"How quickly you have grown up," he told me, a sly grin on his face.

I looked at him and blushed. He had caught me out. "Did you ever think I was really one of those girls selling cookies?"

"Yes and no. You were selling cookies but it was pretty clear to me that you were not one of the group of girls selling them."

I punched him on the shoulder. "You are a devil, leading me on that way."

He kissed my cheek and told me it was mutual. We made a date to meet for dinner after I finished that day and that led to more dinners and more of, well you know what. And now I'm Mrs. Jackson, though that, as you might guess, is not my real name.

I have never told anyone this story before; not even my best girlfriend to whom I tell everything, but I just had to tell it. It is so, so, I don't know, sexy and romantic at the same time. I hope there are other girls out there who have had the same experience as I.

licksit
licksit
132 Followers
12