Sellsword Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shara pressed her advantage. "You have been in league with a mage of the darkness. Are you to be destroyed then?" Shara pointed to Bane's shriveled corpse. "Do you see the runes tattooed on his chest? Know you not what they mean?"

Orlando roared in anger and lifted his sword high above his head to strike Shara's head from her shoulders.

Soulcatcher entered Orlando's chest and began feeding. It was a much slower death than Bane's had been, Orlando died in the manner of those burned at the stake - slowly, in complete agony.

Soulcatcher drank Orlando's life force and passed it on to Garth - the paladin's soul was consumed by the sword.

The empty shell that was once Orlando, Paladin of Nonac the All Just, slipped from Soulcatcher's blade and fell to the floor. Despite the energy gotten from Shara's potion, and the life forces fed him by his sword, Garth let Soulcatcher slip from his grip as he collapsed. After carrying Garth upstairs, Jarveena and Shara saw to the disposition of the bodies. Orlando stripped of weapons and armor was thrown on a carrion cart, the same fate was visited on Bane's corpse as well. Potters field was good enough for those two.

"Did Pike have any family?" Shara asked.

"No, and Garth was his only friend."

"We will represent both friends and family then."

"That won't be necessary," a male voice came from the doorway. A tall man, thin and dark, stood in the door; he wore black leather armor and a pair of swords hung at his hips - an assassin. "I am Seth, called by some The Jackal," his voice was low. "I am the Chief of the Brotherhood. We know that Garth was a friend to our brother, and we thank you for your efforts to provide Pike with the honor in death that he could not receive in life." He approached Pike's body and stood beside it. The Jackal bowed his head and placed his hand on Pike's chest. Both Jarveena and Shara stood in silence, respecting the moments of farewell.

"With your permission, the Brotherhood will take Pike's remains and see to it that the proper rituals are observed." The man beckoned toward the doorway and two more assassins entered.

Quickly, but reverently, they lifted Pike's body and carried him out.

"You and your man, Garth, are brave and were good friends to my brother. It is the way of our kind that such friendship will never be forgotten. Should the need arise, ever, for our help send this to the guildhall." He placed an amulet in Jarveena's hand - a silver disk with eight arrows crossed. "We will know the call comes from a friend." The Jackal bowed to both women, and was gone.

Dawn was breaking by the time the women went upstairs. Garth was sleeping, his breathing regular, his heartbeat strong and steady. "He will sleep for at least three days, perhaps four," Shara said, answering Jarveena's unspoken question. "When he wakes, he will be weak for another day or two. I have herbs that will quicken the return of his strength."

Jarveena put her arms around Shara. "What would have become of Garth had you not been here?"

"What would have become of me, had you and Garth not been here?" Shara responded, her eyes looking deep into Jarveena's.

The women were of the same mind, they quickly undressed each other and fell into the bed, beside the sleeping fighter.

Jarveena looked over at him.

"We will not awaken him, he will sleep and recover." Shara reassured her.

Jarveena put her arms around the young witch and covered her mouth with hers.

Their kiss was passionate, long, wet, filled with desire. Their tongues danced and played as their hands moved.

Jarveena caressed Shara's taught breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen as her thumbs toyed with them.

Shara, in turn, ran her hand down along Jarveena's side to gently stroke her silken thigh, then slip her hand to the softer flesh of her inner thigh.

Jarveena drew in her breath when Shara's fingers reached her wet pussy - her fingers moving along Jarveena's slit.

Their arms and legs moved, tangled and twisted as the women changed position - they lay on their sides now - their faces inches from the others pussy, knees lifted, thighs open.

Shara began kissing Jarveena's thigh, her tongue licking the satin flesh, moving upward, drawn by the erotic scent of Jarveena's hungry cunt. Jarveena could feel Shara's warm breath on her wet pussy lips; she moved her face between Shara's warm thighs and began nuzzling the soft hair covering her beckoning cunt.

Both women began kissing and licking the other, their cunts opening, welcoming the lips and tongue of the other.

Shara spread Jarveena's lips with her fingertips and ran her tongue over Jarveena's clitoris, trapping it between her lips and sucking it. The tip of her tongue flicking back and forth across the sensitive nib. Her hands moved to Jarveena's firm ass, pulling her closer to her mouth. Jarveena, her body trembling with sensation, pulled Shara's steaming cunt to her mouth and feasted on it. Her hands moving to the crease of Shara's ass, she spread them and began rubbing the tip of her finger over the young witch's puckered rosebud.

Shara tensed, momentarily, at this new feeling, then relaxed and allowed Jarveena's finger to enter the tight ring of her sphincter. She probed Jarveena's cunt, her tongue delving between the swollen lips, moving in and out of Jarveena, savoring the taste of her wetness. Jarveena sucked hungrily on Shara's clitoris, her finger probing into the tightness of Shara's ass. She began moving her finger in and out, matching the tempo of her finger with the motion of her tongue as she began tongue fucking the witch's cunt.

Their orgasms began to build, their muscles flexing, nerves tingling, juices beginning to flow.

Jarveena's body began to shudder, her thighs trembling as she came. Her juices flowed freely over Shara's tongue; her own mouth growing hungrier as she pressed into Shara's wet cunt.

Shara came shortly after Jarveena's climax began. Her cunt spasmed over Jarveena's questing tongue, her ass cheeks clenching, gripping Jarveena's finger tightly in her ass.

The women drank deeply of each other's juices, savoring and cherishing each drop. Their mouths moved over the others wet cunt, covering their mouths with the warm, sweet fluid of the others climax. As their orgasms ebbed, then changed position again, now lying in each other's arms. They embraced and their mouths found each other. Another kiss of deep passion now sweetened by the taste and aroma of their juices. When they broke their kiss, they lay back and let their breathing and heat beats return to, more or less, normal.

The women embraced and fell off to sleep.

Through out the next three days the women bathed Garth, taking extra care to make sure his limp cock was clean.

"I can hardly wait for him to awaken, and his strength to return," Jarveena said, wistfully. "Not that making love with you hasn't been wonderful, Shara, but I am Garth's woman."

Shara put her arms around Jarveena. "Perhaps we should bathe each other, I think we might both need it."

They started by undressing each other; taking their time and enjoying each part of the others body that they uncovered.

Shara unlaced Jarveena's bodice and slipped her shirt from her shoulders. Jarveena's proud breasts were revealed to Shara's hands and lips. She cupped the firm hemispheres and lifted them as she bent her head to take each nipple into her mouth in turn.

Jarveena held Shara's head to her breast, reveling in the feeling that the young witch's lips gave her.

Shara released Jarveena's breasts from her hands and pushed her shirt down her arms to let it drop to the floor. Then she stood back and knelt before Jarveena, her hands moving to the laces of Jarveena's breeches. She untied them and pulled them down, over her flaring hips and down the strong columns of Jarveena's legs.

Jarveena stepped from the pile of soft leather around her ankles and lifted Shara to her feet. It was her turn now.

Shara's shirt fell to the floor, revealing her firm, young breasts. Jarveena licked and suckled them, teasing the nipples into firm erection before unlacing Shara's skirt and letting it join the shirt on the floor. Naked, both women stepped to the wash stand; a ewer of warm water and two soft cloths awaited them.

Jarveena picked up a cloth, wet it, and then began washing Shara's neck and shoulders.

Warm water streamed down Shara's neck and onto her heaving breasts, the sensation was one of pure pleasure.

Jarveena's hands moved the cloth downward, caressing Shara's breasts with the wet softness of the cloth, making sure Shara's nipples stood firm and high, before moving down to wash her hard, flat belly, then her round hips. She bid Shara turn around, then washed her heart shaped ass cheeks, her silken thighs, her firm calves and delicate feet. As she washed her, Jarveena's lips lightly kissed each place the cloth passed over. Shara stood there, trembling in excited anticipation as Jarveena washed and licked her body, then stood up to face her.

"Now you can wash me," she said in a soft, husky voice. Shara wasted no time in obliging Jarveena. Her hands manipulated the wet cloth over Jarveena's neck, shoulders and breasts. Jarveena's nipples hardened quickly as Shara swept the cloth slowly over them. Kneeling before her, Shara washed Jarveena's belly, then the tops of her thighs before paying attention to the soft, pale hair that nestled between her legs.

Jarveena's thighs trembled as she waited for Shara's next move. She didn't have to wait too long.

The young witch leaned close and blew, softly on Jarveena's waiting pussy.

Jarveena let out a gasp at the feel of Shara's warm breath. Shara pressed her lips to Jarveena's pussy and kissed it, her tongue flicking out to lick at Jarveena's swelling clitoris.

Jarveena steadied herself by placing her hands on Shara's head as she lifted one leg to drape it over Shara's shoulder.

Shara pressed her mouth tightly to Jarveena's wet slit. Her tongue moving back and forth over her hard clitoris, sending shivers of excitement through Jarveena's quivering body. The witch held Jarveena's firm ass, pulling her still closer to allow her tongue to penetrate Jarveena's hungry cunt.

Jarveena could take no more, her body began to tremble, and her knees became weak as an orgasm washed through her body. Shara eagerly licked up every drop of fluid that flowed from Jarveena's hot, spasming cunt.

"I - I - can't - stand - up - any - more," Sara gasped, her knees like water. Jarveena stood and helped Sara to lay on the floor. Before Jarveena could begin her oral ministration, however, Sara rolled her onto her back and opened her legs. Leaning over Shara, Jarveena lifted her warm breast and placed the erect nipple against the wet lips of Shara's virgin cunt.

Shara gasped, then moaned as she felt the firm flesh stroking her clitoris, opening her lips, sliding up and down her steaming slit. Her legs opened wider, wrapping around Jarveena, clutching her tightly as her hips began to writhe rubbing herself against Jarveena's erect nipple and the warm flesh of her breast.

Jarveena slipped one hand beneath Shara's firm ass, moving her fingers into the crease of her ass until her fingertips pressed Shara's rosebud. Shara trembled in anticipation as she felt Jarveena's finger demanding entry. She relaxed her sphincter and Jarveena pushed her finger into her, up to the second knuckle. Shara moaned in ecstasy as she came. Her juices flowed freely over Jarveena's nipple. She wanted to taste herself. "Jarveena, please let me suck your nipple," she urged. Jarveena rolled away and lay on her back as Shara took her glistening nipple between her lips and suckled like a baby. As she sucked, her hands stroked Jarveena's belly and down to the wet triangle of hair below. Her fingers moved slowly over Jarveena's clitoris then probed deep inside. Between Shara's mouth on her nipple, and her fingers in her cunt, Jarveena could feel a monumental orgasm building, her muscles tightening and relaxing as her hips undulated, thrusting against Shara's fingers. Jarveena arched her back, pressing more of her breast into Shara's mouth. Then her orgasm consumed her. Every muscle in Jarveena's body flexed, her cunt spasming, clutching Shara's fingers in the grip of her swollen pussy lips. Fluid flowed over Shara's fingers as Jarveena's thighs trembled and her clitoris throbbed.

When Shara felt Jarveena's orgasm ebbing, she took her fingers from her dripping cunt and placed them to Jarveena's lips. When Jarveena began to lick her own juices from Shara's fingers, Shara put her mouth to them as well.

The women shared the lingering kiss, as well as the nectar of Jarveena's cunt.

"Jarveena," Shara whispered, "I would ask a boon of you."

"Anything, Shara, all you need do is ask."

Shara made her request, and Jarveena immediately said yes.

"Thank you, Jarveena, but Garth can not know before hand." Jarveena smiled, then laughed softly. "I can hardly wait to see his face," she said, gathering Shara into her arms they walked together to the bed. "Sleep now, Shara, sleep."

Wrapped in each other's arms, they fell off to sleep.

Garth awakened after dawn. "I need some ale," he croaked, "and some mutton."

Shara ran to the kitchen while Jarveena fell into Garth's arms and cried her tears of joy.

The rest of the day was spent feeding Garth and letting Shara's herbal tea strengthen him.

A month had passed since the encounter with Orlando and Bane, it was now the first day of autumn.

Garth sat in the common room that evening, quietly drinking his ale and watching the customers. Soulcatcher, safe in its dragon hide scabbard, rested against the wall at his side.

"Garth," Jarveena whispered in his ear, "Shara has to leave for a while. Can you take the bar, while I play wench?"

Garth curious, but he agreed, pinching Jarveena's breast as he walked by her.

Shara returned in less than an hour, she had a parcel under her arm and she took it directly upstairs.

"What was in the bundle?" Garth asked when she came back downstairs.

Shara smiled, her whole face lighting up, and the radiance of her smile brightened the whole room. "It's a surprise, Garth, you'll find out soon enough."

Shortly before closing, Jarveena slipped upstairs, a flagon of wine and two goblets in her hands.

"Will someone please tell me what's going on here?" Garth demanded, knowing the two smiling women would ignore him.

As the last customers were leaving, and Garth was about to extinguish the lanterns, he noticed that neither Shara nor Jarveena was around. "Where have those two gotten themselves off to now?" he muttered, finishing up the nightly closing rituals and walking upstairs, tired to the bones.

He was hardly prepared for what he saw when he opened the bedroom door. Candles were lit all around the room, the air carried the scent of jasmine and Shara stood before him. Her black hair combed, shimmering and cascading over her shoulders. She wore a gown of the palest blue, woven with silver thread. About her neck was a silver collar, adorned with an acorn carved from a small emerald. Her face shown with radiance Garth had seldom seen, her smile bright as the sun, her dark eyes dancing with impish delight. The scent of jasmine came from her skin and hair; it caressed Garth's nostrils with a light, gentle touch.

"What - what is?" Garth stammered.

"This is my surprise for you Garth. Now that I am no longer in danger, my vow of virginity has been lifted. I want you to be the first man to have me, completely and in all ways."

"But the gown, the wine?"

"The gown is the color of the bridal garments of my clan. I will be your bride this night. The wine contains a potion, one that will add to your, strength and make this night so much more memorable for both of us." She poured two goblets of wine and offered one to Garth. "Drink with me, sweet Garth, to the love we three share, and to this, my bridal night."

Garth felt strange warmth coursing through his body as he drank.

Shara reached up and unfastened a silver clasp at her shoulder - the pale blue gown fell from her body into a gossamer pool at her feet. Garth drew in his breath at the sight of such incredible beauty. Shara's body shown with the same radiance as her face. Her eyes danced with joy, her breathing was deep, causing her breasts to rise and fall in a gentle, steady rhythm. She walked toward Garth, her arms opening to embrace him. Each step she took made the firm hemispheres of her breasts quiver, her nipples describing tiny circles with their dark tips. "Let me undress you, my sweet man," she purred softly.

Garth was unable to speak; he just stood there, dumbly, watching this enchantress come toward him.

Shara knelt before him and untied his boots, slipping them from his feet. She lifted her hands and unlaced his leather breeches, then stood up and unlaced his shirt.

Garth raised his arms as Shara pulled the shirt over his head, then tossed it aside.

Placing her hands on the waist of his breeches, Shara knelt, tugging the leather pants down Garth's hard, muscular legs.

He stepped from them, and looked down.

Shara knelt before him, her eyes looking up into his, her hands lightly stroking his thighs as she moved to caress his quickly swelling cock. She didn't take her eyes off his as she slowly bent forward and began kissing his cock. Light, gentle kisses, the tip of her tongue playing up and down along the throbbing shaft, until her lips sealed around Garth's cock head and she sucked it into her mouth.

"Oh gods!" was all Garth could manage as Shara's hot, wet mouth moved up and down his cock.

Her hands caressed his balls as she drew him closer and closer to a long pent up climax. She could feel his balls tighten as her fingers moved over them, she knew he would not be able to hold back.

Garth's muscles trembled and flexed as he thrust his cock into Shara's, sucking mouth.

Shara drew back her head, the shaft of Garth's cock glistening with saliva. Her eyes told him that he should not resist, but surrender himself to the ecstasy that she was about to bestow on him. When she swallowed his cock head, Garth's balls spasmed. Hot semen erupted from his cock to flow down Shara's throat in great, pearly streams. As each load of semen poured into her mouth, she swallowed, hungrily devouring Garth's seed until his orgasm subsided. Shara released Garth's, now semi hard, cock, licking every remaining trace of his discharge from his shaft, cock head and balls. Then she stood and took him by the hand. "Come, my lover, share the bridal bed with me."

Shara had Garth lay down, on his back, and then she began rubbing a light, scented oil on his hard, rough skin. "This will sooth you, my love," she whispered, her hands moving like feathers over his body.

In spite of the intensity of the orgasm he just had, Garth's cock began to swell again, growing harder and harder as Shara's fingers moved over him. "Is this some kind of magic?" he asked.

Shara smiled at him. "It is the potion my lover." With that, Shara straddled his face, placing her virgin cunt over Garth's mouth, and her own face inches from his, newly rejuvenated, cock. As she settled her pussy on his lips, she took his cock, once more, into her mouth.

Garth sucked and licked Shara's cunt eagerly, with a hunger he had not know was in him. His hands embraced her firm ass cheeks as he pulled her steaming cunt tighter to his hungry mouth.

Shara's juices began to flow, wetting her cunt lips and soft pubic hair as it soaked Garth's lips and tongue. She resisted sucking him to another climax; she wanted his next orgasm to be in her tight, cunt. She was ready; her cunt was dripping with Garth's saliva and her own lubricating secretions. "It's time, my sweet Garth," she said softly, moving to sit astride Garth's thighs, the length of his rigid cock lying along her hot, wet slit. Shara took it in her soft hands and, lifting her hips, placed the swollen head to her wet, parting cunt lips. She settled herself slightly and felt his cock press her maidenhead. She leaned forward, her hair falling over Garth's face, she pressed her hips downward, there was an instant of pain as her hymen ruptured - then the bliss of Garth's cock filling her cunt, and touching the mouth of her womb. Garth groaned as he felt Shara's tight cunt grip his pulsing shaft, holding it tightly in a velvet grip as she let herself become impaled on her lovers raging cock.