Sellsword Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if by a spoken command, the two of them began to move their hips, falling into a rhythm that lengthened each stroke as Garth's cock moved in and out of Shara's tight, willing cunt.

Shara leaned back, letting her hair cascade down her back, arching her back to thrust her proud breasts out.

Garth accepted the invitation and reached up to fondle and caress Shara's firm breasts. His thumbs teased her nipples; his fingers kneaded her firm, warm flesh.

Their bodies moved in a silent symphony, perfect in tempo, as Shara met each of Garth's upward strokes with a downward thrust of her hungry cunt. Garth could feel Shara's inner muscles contracting as she drew him into her. He thrust upward, arching his back and lifting his ass from the bed. Shara moaned loudly as she felt his cock filling her, pressing hard against her womb, every ridge and vein on his shaft stroking the soft, hot walls of her cunt. She could feel an orgasm building, welling up deep inside her as she threw her head back, then forward, bringing her taught breasts and hard nipples down into Garth's face.

He suckled on her breasts as he thrust upward again with animal ferocity, his hands holding Shara's hips as he pumped his raging cock into her, harder and harder, until he could feel his balls filling, growing tight against him.

Shara's orgasm thundered through her supple body, she quaked and trembled, her cunt spasming around Garth's impaling cock. Her juices flowed freely, washing Garth's cock and flowing over his balls.

He could hold back no longer, as Shara came, Garth's orgasm erupted as well. His semen poured from his pulsating cock like lava from a volcano, filling Shara's eager cunt, mingling with her juices and running out like a thick, warm elixir.

Shara reached beneath her, letting their nectar cover her fingers, then lifted them to her lips and savored the taste of them. When she offered her fingers to Garth, he licked and sucked them too. When their orgasms had ebbed, Shara rolled off of Garth to kneel by his side.

"We are not finished yet, my love," she whispered, her breath soft and warm in his ear. "Tonight you will have me in all ways, remember?" She bent her head to his cock and licked their juices from shaft and head, then turned to fall on her hands and knees, her ass and cunt in the air. "You must complete the bridal night, my sweet Garth."

Amazingly, Garth's cock was still as hard as an iron bar. He rose to his knees and shuffled into position behind Shara. He placed his hands on the cheeks of her ass and thrust his cock into her open, wet cunt to lubricate the head and shaft.

As his cock rested in Shara's tight cunt, Garth's fingers began probing her tightly puckered rosebud.

Shara relaxed and Garth was able to slip first one, then two fingers into her tight, hot ass. "I'm ready for you, my love," she purred, wriggling her ass in invitation.

Garth pulled his cock from her wet cunt and placed the head against her ass. Holding her hips steady, he pushed forward until he felt the ring of her sphincter begin to stretch and relax. The head of his cock was inside her. Slowly Garth penetrated her ass with the rest of his cock, until his balls rested on her cunt.

"Take me Garth - take me now," Shara urged, thrusting her ass back onto Garth's invading cock.

Garth pulled back and, with a mighty thrust drove his cock deep into Shara's ass, his balls slapping against her cunt. He reached around Shara and thrust his fingers into her sodden cunt; teasing her clitoris and thrusting his fingers in and out of her as his cock moved in and out of her ass.

Shara groaned at the momentary pain, then began moaning in the most exquisite ecstasy - Garth had made her fully and completely a woman. It did not take Garth long to reach the edge, even having experienced two intense orgasms, there was something about the heat and tightness of Shara's ass that drew him quickly to the brink. Loud, animal sounds escaped Garth's throat as his balls, again, filled, grew tight, and ached for release.

Shara screamed in the all-consuming rapture of a total and complete orgasm.

Garth, with a final, ferocious thrust and an animal like roar, felt his cock pulsating as more semen flowed from him, this to fill Shara's young bowels.

As Shara's orgasm subsided, Garth knew he was spent. They collapsed on the bed, head to foot, until their breathing returned to normal. "Let me wash you my love." Shara whispered, slipping from the bed to the wash stand.

The water felt good on Garth's heated flesh as Shara moved the wet cloth over his cock and balls, washing away the residue of their last coupling, cooling the flames in his loins.

Garth beckoned her to him and she lay down in his arms. "You know that I love you, Garth, and that I love Jarveena in the same way," she said softly.

"I know, and Jarveena and I both love you - in the same way."

"Jarveena and I have made love on many occasions, while you have been sleeping, and while you were recovering."

"I know, Shara, and I'm happy that you and Jarveena love each other, still happier that you both love me." The big man grinned and gently stroked her black hair; "I would not like to be left out of that love."

"You never will be," Shara murmured, moving her hand over Garth's hard belly to stroke and caress his cock.

To Garth's surprise, it was still semi-hard.

"I want to make love with you again, Garth," Shara began stroking his cock up and down, her lips moving to his.

Their kiss was searing with newly kindled desire; their tongues danced and played as they each sought to devour the others mouth. Garth's hands moved slowly over Shara's body; caressing her taught belly, her firm breasts. His fingers slid down to find the soft triangle of hair at the top of her silken thighs. He slipped two fingers down, parting her wet lips and probing into her waiting cunt.

Shara sighed as she felt Garth's fingers enter her. She clutched them with her inner muscles as he began to move them in and out. Garth's lips moved down to Shara's breasts, sucking one then the other, licking her nipples as his fingers drew her closer and closer to another orgasm.

Shara's cunt spasmed as she came, her juices washing over Garth's fingers as her body responded like a violin to Garth's artful playing. She opened her legs and urged Garth to move between them, lifting her knees in wanton invitation.

Garth knelt between her outstretched legs, gazing at the wet pussy before him. He took his cock in hand and pressed the swollen head to Shara's clitoris, moving it back and forth over the throbbing nib of flesh, before placing his cock in her vestibule.

Shara wrapped her legs around Garth's waist. "Please Garth, take me," she pleaded.

Garth entered her slowly; feeling her tight cunt gripping his cock as it slipped into her hot, wet, eager hole.

Once again, their bodies joined in a silent symphony, moving together thrusting, yielding, demanding, accepting. Their lips joined with blazing passion and desire as their bodies moved together in perfect unison. Shara felt Garth's cock moving into her, touching the tip of her womb as his bulging shaft filled her completely. She responded to the rhythm of his cock as it matched the pulsing of the huge veins that ran over the shaft.

Their heartbeats were in tempo, one with the other, as their passions and desire blazed.

At Shara's urging, Garth began thrusting his cock faster, driving it into Shara's eager cunt harder and harder, his balls slapping against the crease of her ass as he pounded his cock into her.

Shara thrashed her head back and forth, low animal cries coming from her throat, her heels beating on Garth's ass, as her fingernails raked his shoulders and back.

Garth could feel the great storm building deep inside, his balls filling, his cock shaft swelling as his pounding heart sent more and more blood flowing into it.

Both of them teetered on the brink.

As the thunderstorm in Garth's belly broke within him, Shara, too, soared over the edge. Their bodies shaking, moans and animal cries escaping from their throats, they came, together.

Garth's seed erupted into Shara's waiting cunt, filling and flooding it as his semen and her flowing juices mingled again, and dripped from Shara's tight cunt.

Spent, Garth could feel is cock deflating, growing softer as it slipped from Shara's steaming cunt. He rolled off and lay beside her, his hand resting on her heaving belly.

Shara rolled onto her side and looked at Garth. She kissed his shoulder, where her nails had scratched him.

Garth caressed her breasts, then licked the glistening drops of perspiration from her soft skin.

They were exhausted, the potion Shara had given Garth (and herself) had worn off, they both needed to sleep.

The two of them snuggled together in a loving embrace and their lips met.

The kiss was long, lingering, loving and filled with satiated desire. Shortly after the kiss broke, they fell asleep; a deep and dreamless sleep, their bodies never moving from their embrace.

Shortly after dawn Jarveena swept into the bedroom bearing a tray laden with tea and cakes. "Breakfast you two, time to rise and shine." She set the tray on the night table and joined the couple on the bed. "Well, Shara, did it all work?" Jarveena asked, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

As he had been since he came upstairs, Garth was confused.

Shara beamed. "It worked."

"What? What worked? What are you two talking about?" Garth protested, again.

"Tell him Shara," Jarveena could not keep from smiling. "Remember, I told you I was the last of my clan," she began.

"My clan is a matriarchy and the first born is always a girl child."

Garth drank some tea and nodded.

"With the danger passed, I needed to take a groom - not a husband - a groom for my bridal night." She paused and grinned, "fear not, Brave Garth, we are not wed."

Garth smiled and gently touched her face.

"The long and short of it is," Shara took a deep breath, "I wanted my first born to be from you."

Garth was stupefied. Him? Nothing more than breeding stud? "Me? Nothing more than a breeding stud?"

Jarveena laughed, Shara smiled and put her lips to his ear.

"You are so much more than that, Garth. I do love you, as I love Jarveena. You are my first great loves. Not only will you always be in my heart, I will have our daughter - mine and yours - to rebuild my clan." She took Garth's face between her soft hands, "yes, my love, I am with child, your child. You have done a wonderful thing - you have given Ravenstone a new beginning."

"But how do you know you carry our child?" Garth asked, still puzzled by it all.

Shara took his hand. "My sweet love, I am a witch - remember - a witch, I know things."

Garth didn't know what else to say.

Jarveena fought to hold back her tears - they flowed anyway. "I must leave here - my place will be at Ravenstone. My daughter - our daughter - must begin her schooling as soon as possible." Shara's smile had faded some at the thought of leaving these people she loved.

The customers that evening were disappointed that Shara had left The next night, just before closing, a couple stopped in front of an inn, he was dark, a Stygian. He bore livid scars along his brow and cheeks, and she was an elfin beauty.

"Preston's," the sign read.