All Comments on 'Sellsword Ch. 08'

by Arogue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
too much sex

reduce the amount of sex a bit.I feel that the stories in the fantasy ssection should have more fantasy.

just a few fantasy characters having routine sex does not make it a good story

ReduxBlueReduxBlueabout 17 years ago
Good fantasy, but ...

Arogue,

I like your story, but as a previous comment stated, the sex actually detracts from the story. A lot of hot sex surrounding the plot is one thing, but I found myself simply scanning over the 'massive cock' and 'throbbing pussy' stuff. First thing is to tell the story and then spice it up with appropriate sex. Not the other way around. Mostly the story seems clean, few typos or major grammatical errors. At least nothing that detracted from the story. Ease up on the sweaty writhing and attend to the characters and your plot and you'll have a better read. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is there such a thing as too much sex?!

Yes! I love the story and the characters but the action needs further development. The sex was great at first but it became extremely repetative. The characters kept quoting the same lines durring sex scenes. I say focus on the fight scenes and reduce the sex repetative sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is there such a thing as too much sex?!

Yes! I love the story and the characters but the action needs further development. The sex was great at first but it became extremely repetative. The characters kept quoting the same lines durring sex scenes. I say focus on the fight scenes and reduce the repetative sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More action

Great stories in this series but all have too much sex (you can have too much of a good thing particularly when it gets repetitive). I would like to see more action especially fight scenes involving the female characters. Tiffane has one or two fights with her sword . I would love to read more of her exploits, and much more about Jarveena.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too much sex ha ha ha

This storey has a lot of sex in it and it has a story line that is fun as well as sexy if you want a story with less sex go to a difrent site this is a vary good story as far as sex stories go

wawaq1wawaq1almost 14 years ago
Please continue

This was a great story and I loved its plot. Please, please, please continue. *sobs*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous