All Comments on 'Semper F***'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyover 15 years ago
Reminds me of Nikki.......

Your tale of Aleska reminded me of my girl friend, Nikki. She's also a native of another country and immigrated here years ago. With her background and limitations, it's been hard for her to hold down mainstream occupations so she became a bar hostess. She is very much a people person.

It must have been over 8 or 9 years ago that I went with a group of friends to visit the bar that Nikki worked at. And as one of the hostesses working our group, I was able to observe her all night long. And I was smitten. Beautiful beyond compare and surprisingly, unlike the other hostesses, rebuffed the advances of my friends who were in attendance. The guys would tempt the other hostesses with tips in exchange for a grope or two or three. However Nikki always refused to take part. I could see that she had a strong set of values in place. Unusual in the context of a hostess bar. She intrigued me.

So began our relationship. However it was a rocky start. She would appear to be happy to see me whenever I visited the bar, however I was never sure whether it was me that she was happy to see or my money. And, I would try to call her during the week, however most of the time she wouldn't answer my call. This kind of perplexed me and made me question her interest in me again and again.

About two years after I became a regular visitor to the bar she worked at, I became particular agitated one day after trying her phone for what seemed to be 8 or 9 times. So when she did finally answer it, I basically gave her a piece of my mind.

I felt really bad about that later and went to visit her at the bar the next evening. It was a very tense couple of minutes when she first saw me, however she sat me down and told me that she thinks that I don't trust her and that I think she's only using me.

Then she went on to say that she has a life outside of work also. That she was a mother and had to take care of her daughter as well. So she wasn't always available to take my calls. Boy did I feel like a heel.

Then she said that I must either trust her to be honest with me or we should part company before we got serious with each other.

That was about 6 or 7 years ago. I decided then that I needed to trust Nikki to have my best interest in mind and I would do the same with her. And I told her so. And our relationshop blossomed overnight.

She still works at the bar, and I get down there about once or twice a month to visit with the rest of the girls who work there along with Nikki, but I have to tell you that the best part of each day is having Nikki in our bed each night telling me that she loves me..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Cute

If you're going to do romantic porn this is the way to do it. Charming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Semper F*** ?"

Not a very respectful title for a piece of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great

good story, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous