Semper Fi Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Besides, if Frank and Caitlyn can get away with it, then we can."

"We have to make love. It's the anniversary of our first kiss."

"I see," she whispered back, "maybe, if we're real fast."

"Baby, the way I'm feeling, fast is the only way it'll happen."

..........

The next afternoon...

"Good evening and our lead story tonight is about the shocking details surrounding the 'Lonely Hearts' murders that have rocked the San Diego area. The Pentagon today, in a terse statement, admitted that a cadre of Marine officers and enlisted personnel had been court-martialed over the course of the five to six months in what looks to be the worst scandal in the history of the service. Among those taken into custody were two majors and several lieutenants that had been returned from Afghanistan. The break in the case, which both local police and NCIS agents have been pursuing for more than five years, came when an eyewitness came forth with damning evidence leading to the arrests.

"We'll be right back with news of the Chargers' new quarterback..."

Barbara turned off the television and looked at her husband. The desire streaming through her body turned into a fiery blaze. Pregnant, she wasn't as supple as usual but it seemed to satisfy him. His fingers were everywhere and his mouth, easing and tempting and finally tipping her over the edge into a wild and powerful orgasm.

A long time later she came back into herself, gradually becoming aware of the sounds outside their room. Garrett was spooning her against his chest, his hand once more stroking her body.

"I hate to admit this, but I'm hungry. We better get dressed." She kissed his shoulder and slid out of bed.

After washing to erase the obvious evidence of their lovemaking, they headed toward the restaurant although she was certain she still had an indecent smile on her face and that Caitlyn would know right away.

After being seated, they were looking at the menu when Frank and Caitlyn arrived, laughing loudly enough to wake the dead.

"Hi. Did you have a pleasant... nap?" Caitlyn asked looking at her friend. "You've got a lovely glow about you." She sat down, motioning Frank to take the other chair. "Oh, by the way, make sure the connecting door is closed next time, will you?"

In response, the baby kicked and Barbara put her hand on her stomach. She loved being pregnant and hoped they would have at least one more if they could. Caitlyn had confided to her that she and Frank were going to try and have another child.

Garrett slid his arm around Barbara and she smiled, leaning against him. She knew there would be more bad times along with the good but every minute was precious.

"Happy?" he whispered.

"Delirious," she said. "How about you?"

"I'm in heaven." And he kissed her just to prove it.

12