All Comments on 'Senior Project'

by Charlotte35f

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice Job.

I really enjoyed your story... it made me very, very hard here at work!

Please keep writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Happy

Happy2rush@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very HOt

Loved reading this "letter to a friend". Reminded me of my college days. Although I never had an "experience" with a girlfriend, there were times I wanted to try it, but was just too shy. Thank you for inviting me to read your work.

~Jani~

jim2268jim2268over 14 years ago
finally taking the plung with another woman

after reading this first one of your stories senior project.

i just would like to say very erotic story great writing

fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you!

This and part 2 are really hot, I was there with them the whole time, and so wet! Gotta go now, my fingers are about to be too busy to type lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

mmmm by the time I got to the end I had two fingers hooked into me furiously and was shaking from head to toe...thank you so much for the orgasm.

-Jiggles

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exciting

I wish I'd been there. 5 stars.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 8 years ago
yummy

going to have to read the next part right away..

altgurlaltgurlover 7 years ago
good start

This is such a good start love the letter format it lends itself to to a more personal touch. (and I am glad for that :) ) cant wait to read part 2 you have such a devilish naughty fun mind.

Hayley18Hayley18over 6 years ago
More Lustful

Unlike all your other stories that I have read, this is less sensual and More lustful, but never the less still enjoyable

Dani17Dani17over 6 years ago
Sooo Good

once again, Charlotte, as in all your stories you have managed to capture the essence of women loving women as only women can do. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

ponchik_olya98ponchik_olya98over 4 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it!

Thank you so much for suggesting I read this story! It felt so vivid, like I was a fly on the wall watching it all unfold! Also, the "around the world" position is not often described in stories so it was a wonderful touch (pun intended).

Did I mention I loved it? It really "helped" me too!! Hope we can chat again soon!

Olya

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've been meaning to read this story, and now that I have, I'm so glad I did. It was great, I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really nice - I love how she just went along with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good read, (rated it a 4). There needed to be a better pubic hair / sexy hairy mound, in her face description. Otherwise a great story. Also, thank you for describing a soft pubis and for not creating a mental image of a shaved razor burnt mound that will be pimpled over in a matter of days. Actually, I have decided to give you a rating 5 rating for your soft pubis description. You did not say soft pubic hair, but you also did not call it shaved.

_ciara_ciara10 months ago

OMG Edging so hard, just wish it was longer. I thought you said vanilla. lol

Ciara, Miss Tina's pet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlotte35f@Charlotte35f
(April 2024) 56 year old bi-wannabe woman, happily married mom, likes great stories and online chat with nice women. Looking forward to your feedback on my stories (click on the "stories" tab). I will reply to "contact me" and private story feedback mail if you give me an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES