Senior Year Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby watched as a flush spread over Mrs. Parker's face and her body quivered. He wondered, if the car was shaking as much as it felt like it was, what the people behind them thought. The young man was very turned on by what he was doing to Mrs. Parker. Pre-cum seeped from his cock, soaking his pants.

By the time they reached the food pick-up window Mrs. Parker had calmed. Bobby extracted his had from between her thighs, paid for their food, took it from the attendant, and drove off.

"You're awful!!" Mrs. Parker said. "God! I can't imagine what people in the cars in line behind us thought was going on!"

"Maybe they were doing what we were doing and didn't notice," Bobby said.

"I doubt it," Mrs. Parker said. "God! I can't believe I let you do that to me! It was so crazy!!!"

When they got back to the room, Bobby set the food on the dresser while Mrs. Parker locked the door. Sporting a big smile on her face and a wild look in her eyes, she headed for the young man, her heart pounding. He'd made her feel wonderful, so she was going to do the same for him. She knelt, unzipped his pants, took out the young man's rigid cock and caressed it. She heard the young man's soft moan and grinned at him.

"We can eat later," she said. "First things first." Without saying another word, she sank to her knees, fished the young man's cock out of his pants, took it deep into her mouth and her tongue began lashing it while her lips caressed the veined shaft. At the same time, her hands milked the young man's swollen balls.

Mrs. Parker, her body aflame, heard the young man's soft moans and felt tremors going through him. She knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Bobby did come, moments later, erupting into Mrs. Parker's mouth, experiencing wrenching spasms of joy. His legs went rubbery and he clasped Mrs. Parker's head as he fucked her mouth.

Once they recovered from the effects of the blow-job Mrs. Parker gave the young man, they sat on the bed and finished their meal, not minding that the food had gotten cold.

"Want more?" Bobby asked Mrs. Parker when he finished his last hamburger.

"You know I do!" Mrs. Parker replied. She knew the young man wasn't talking about food, either. She pushed him onto his back and they began exploring each other's bodies. Mrs. Parker's caresses and kisses were exciting and before long, Bobby was hard again.

Mrs. Parker, too, was filled with need once more.

"Get on your knees," Bobby told Mrs. Parker.

She did, presenting her well-shaped bottom to him. He knelt behind her, his cock slapping her asscheeks as he shuffled close to her. She groaned and pushed back against him, and Bobby guided the tip between the finely shaped buttocks and rubbed through her swampy wetness.

Mrs. Parker was rapturous. She needed him! "Put it in me, Bobby!!! I want it in me!!!" she begged.

Bobby lunged forward with his hips, burying his cock in the snug warmth of her superb body.

"Yesssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, Yesssss!!!" Mrs. Parker hissed as pleasure rose through her. She rocked back against him, feeling his thighs smack against her buttocks. She could feel her dangling breasts jump and wriggle as their bodies rammed together. Her hair flying wildly, fell in front of her face. "Oh, Goddddddd!!!!" she exclaimed, "Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!! I'm going to come!!!"

Bobby leaned forward; caught Mrs. Parker's pendulous breasts in his hands and let the the rigid nipples ride against his palms.

Mrs. Parker couldn't take any more. Her moans turned to wails as she exploded. "Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!! Oh, yesssssssssssssssss!!!!" she screamed. "Bobbeeeeeee!!! Bobbbeeeeeee!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Bobby felt the tension in his middle uncoil and experienced an incredibly sweet rush as his fluids coursed into Mrs. Parker. His coming caused her moans to grow louder.

"I...I think I'm...I'm fucked out," Mrs. Parker said languidly as they lay in each other's arms after they finished.

"I think I am, too," Bobby agreed. He tightened his embrace, pulling her closer.

"I hate the thought of going home," Mrs. Parker whispered.

"We don't have to just yet, do we?" Bobby said. "Didn't say you'd told Uncle Dave you'd be really late?"

Mrs. Parker grinned. "I guess I did," she replied, and kissed him.

Bobby turned on the TV. As they watched, Mrs. Parker snuggled against the young man, her back to him, her black hair a tangled mass on the pillow. She stirred softly and her buttocks moved against him. That felt better than Bobby thought it would. To his great surprise, his penis began swelling against Mrs. Parker's lush, lovely backside, thrusting into the cleft between the shapely globes.

Bobby reached over her, cupped one of Mrs. Parker's breasts, and massaged her nipple, which grew hard very quickly while she purred with happiness. The movement of her hips grew more urgent.

Mrs. Parker, too, was as surprised as the young man to feel passion rising in her again. She kept moving her bottom against Bobby and shivered from what he was doing to her breast. She could feel his cock, growing harder and harder as her ass moved insistently against it.

"My God, Bobby, that feels so wonderful!" she murmured. "I love what you do to me!"

Bobby continued caressing her, pressing his cock against her. He pulled her leg back over his and his hand slid down her belly, through her pubic hair, to her clit.

Delight filled Mrs. Parker. As Bobby caressed her, she could feel the juices of excitement oozing from her. The young man's cock protruded between her legs. She reached down, grasped it, and rubbed it against her slit, then guided the tip into her and could feel her tight opening caressing the young man's cock as it slowly entered her.

"Oh, God, let's do it like this again!" she murmured, as her body began the ritual motions of lust. Thrills boiled up inside her from the point of their joining. The young man continued to maul her breast as he plunged his cock into her. Her passion rose rapidly to the bursting point.

Bobby kept driving into Mrs. Parker, and kept massaging her breast and teasing her clit as he did. She was reacting pretty wildly, so he knew it wouldn't be long before she once again exploded with bliss. The she shuddered and began uttering loud wails of pleasure. Her hands flailed, vainly seeking something to grab.

"Godddddddd!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Bobbbbeeeeeeee!!! Oh, Bobbbeeeeee!!!!!" Mrs. Parker cried, her body rocking, "Nowwwwwwwwww!!! Oh, yes, darling, nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!"

Groaning with delight, the young man joined her in experiencing rapture, pumping his fluids into her as he did.

At last Mrs. Parker went limp. Bobby's softening cock remained trapped between the full, cum-smeared cheeks of her ass. Even that felt wonderful, Mrs. Parker thought. God! "We...we do have to go home, don't we?" she asked finally, when she'd regained the ability to speak.

Bobby kissed her neck under the mass of black hair. "I guess we do," he said. "Mom's liable to wonder where I am, otherwise."

Mrs. Parker turned in his arms and buried her face against the young man's chest while he stroked her hair and her smooth back. "Today was wonderful," she murmured.

"I guess!" Bobby agreed. He'd had a lot of wild experiences with Mrs. Parker, but what they'd done today was wilder than anything they'd ever done before! Mrs. Parker had been hotter than he'd ever seen her!

Finally, knowing they had to leave, they got up, showered, and got dressed. They could delay no more. They walked to the door, and kissed fondly, then went out to the car, and Mrs. Parker drove the young man home.

12