Senior Year Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Wahhhhhh!!!!" she cried, her hips sliding on the slick table-top when Bobby plunged his face onto her vagina. His tongue began sluicing up into her while his lips caressed her clit. "Bobby!!! Oh, Jeeezus, Bobby!!! Yeah!!!!! Eat me!!! Eat meeeeee!!!!" She leaned back on straightened arms as he lashed her pussy with his tongue, sending thrill after thrill after thrill into her lovely body.

"Oh, God, Bobby, I'm so close!!!" April wailed. The young man's tongue was everywhere on her, it seemed, he was licking her clit, then his tongue was thrusting into her, then it was licking up and down, touching and teasing her! She felt her orgasm approaching. Every time they did it was better!

Bobby stood up, moved between April's well-formed, athletic legs and gripped his rigid pole in his hand. Centering the dripping purple head on her pulsing opening, he rammed it into her.

"Gahhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssss!!! Yessssss!!!!!" April cried. She felt Bobby's hands grip her hips, pulling her against him, as their pubic bones banged together. His forceful fucking made her slide back and forth on the smooth tabletop. It did occurred to her they were taking a chance making love in the kitchen because her son might wake up, come out, and see them, but she was beyond caring. All she could think about was coming, and the way Bobby was fucking her, that wouldn't take...

"Commmmmmiiinnnnnnggggg!!!! Bobby!!! Ayyyyyyeeeeee!!!! Bobby!!! Bobby!!!" she cried. "I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Gahhhhhh!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Jeeeez, yesss!!! Take meeeeeeeee!!!! Please!!! Please!!! Annnnnnnnnhhhhhh!!!"

The wild jolting of April's body did it. Bobby's seed boiled up and spewed out of him in pulsing jets. "Yeahhhhhh!!! Oh, God!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!! Yeahhhhh!!!!" he cried, his fingers digging into the flesh of her lush bottom, his body straining against hers.

When they finished, April couldn't move. Bobby sank into a chair and sat there, staring at her dripping pussy.

"You know what?" April said.

"What?" Bobby asked. He began running his hands up and down her legs and felt her tremble a little.

"I'm gonna need you to baby sit again next Saturday," she said. She smiled broadly. "I'm gonna send Ronny over to my folks' place for the weekend and I won't be going out. What do you think?"

Bobby grinned at her. "Neat!" he said.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12