Senior Year Ch. 11

Story Info
Miss Ingalls wants a word with Bobby.
2.6k words
4.71
47.3k
2
0

Part 11 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Bobby encountered Miss Ingalls in the hallway the next day when he was returning to class after lunch.

"Robert, would you mind stopping at my office after school?" Doreen asked.

The assistant principal's request startled the young man. What did she want? As far as he knew, he hadn't done anything to warrant being called to the office. Why did Miss Ingalls want to see him? "Ah...sure, Miss Ingalls," he replied.

After the dismissal bell rang, the young man walked down the hall toward the office, his heart pounding. He was sure he'd done nothing wrong, but having to go to the office upset him just the same. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on Miss Ingalls' door.

"Come in," came her soft, husky voice in response to his knock.

Bobby opened the door and walked in. Miss Ingalls was sitting behind her desk, but rose as he entered. Bobby looked at her. She sure was gorgeous. Her outfits were always dynamite and today's was no exception. She was wearing a white cable-knit sweater and white ribbed skirt that clung lovingly to her fine physique.

"Sit down, Mr. Draper," Doreen said. "I have a couple of things to finish, then we can talk."

Still not sure why he was there, Bobby sat down. Even though he knew he hadn't done anything wrong, he was nervous.

Doreen Ingalls, aware of the young man's discomfort, was doing nothing of importance, but she knew from experience that the more uneasy students were, the easier they were to deal with, so she continued writing out her grocery list while she let Bobby grow more and more nervous.

Under her cool exterior, the assistant principal was as almost uptight as the young man, but for different reasons. She had decided she had to find out exactly how good a lover Bobby was. It had been a long time since she'd been to bed with a man and the boy sitting across her desk from her, although he didn't know it yet, was about to be the beneficiary of her decision to end her long period of abstinence from males.

It seemed like he'd been sitting there for ages, but was only a few minutes, when Bobby saw Miss Ingalls finish writing. She put her pen down and looked at him over her desk. "There," she said, "I'm done." She reached across her desk, picked up a folder and, as she lifted it, she knocked over her coffee cup. The coffee spilled onto her lap.

"Oh, darn!" Doreen exclaimed as she jumped to her feet. There was a brown stain on her skirt. "Look what I've done! I'm going to have to go home and get this in cold water before the stain sets." She picked up her purse. "You can come with me, please, Robert," she said, starting for the door.

Bobby wondered why they couldn't just talk about whatever she wanted to talk about some other time, but he wasn't sure it would be a good idea to argue with the assistant principal, so he followed her out of the office. He liked the view he got as Miss Ingalls walked ahead of him. She had an extremely well-shaped bottom which moved impressively as she strode down the hallway ahead of him. Her legs, encased in white pantyhose, were very well-shaped, too, the young man observed.

Doreen, her heart pounding, walked rapidly out of the school and headed for the parking lot with a confused Bobby following her. She reached her car and turned to him. "Get in, Robert," she said.

Bobby slid into the passenger seat of Miss Ingalls' little red imported convertible and watched the assistant principal slide behind the wheel. He noticed that she displayed a lot of lovely, white nylon-encased leg as she got into the low-slung car. He was confused. What was going on? Miss Ingalls fastened her seat belt and started the car. When it began moving, Bobby put on his seat belt, too.

"Ah...Miss Ingalls," he said.

"Yes, Robert?" Doreen asked as she drove out of the parking lot and turned onto the main street.

"Why...why couldn't we, ah, do this tomorrow?" Bobby asked.

"I need to talk with you today," Doreen said, "about something very important."

"Oh," Bobby replied. His insides went cold. What did she want to talk to him about that was that important it couldn't wait? Had he done something wrong he didn't remember doing?

A few minutes later Doreen, her heart pounding harder and harder, turned into the parking lot of her apartment building. She pulled into her parking space in the basement of the building and shut off the car. Turning to Bobby, she said, "Please come in with me, Robert."

Bobby, more confused than ever, followed the assistant principal into the building and up two flights of stairs to her apartment. She unlocked the door and went inside. He followed, wondering, "What the hell is going on?"

"Have a seat, Robert," Doreen said, indicating one of the chairs in her living room. "I'll be right with you." She headed for her bedroom.

"Ah, sure," Bobby said. He sat down on the modern-looking leather sofa Miss Ingalls had pointed to.

Doreen walked into her bedroom and, standing in front of the open bedroom door with her back to it, she slipped out of her clothes, leaving her wearing only a very lacy white bra, matching thong bikini, and white stockings. She laid her sweater and stained skirt on the bed then she turned around.

Bobby waited on the sofa, filled with trepidation. He couldn't imagine why the assistant principal had brought him to her apartment. He looked up and realized he could see her in her bedroom, and she was taking her clothes off! He gulped and swallowed hard. "Does she know I can see her getting undressed?" he wondered as his heart began to pound. The stunned young man was unable to take his eyes off the breathtaking apparition displayed for him through the open bedroom door. Miss Ingalls had her back to him, so she might not know he was watching her, but then she turned around and their eyes met.

Doreen saw the stunned look on the young man's face when her eyes met his. She smiled, walked over to her closet, got out a sheer robe, slipped into it, and with her heart thudding, she started for the bedroom door and the young man waiting in her living room.

Doreen forced a stern look onto her face, even though she was elated by the look she'd seen in they young man's eyes. "Robert, what were you doing just now?" she asked as she strolled toward him.

Bobby was even more confused now than he'd been when he first got to Miss Ingalls' apartment. She'd undressed in front of him, almost as if she wanted him to see her, but now she was acting like she was angry. "I...I...what do...do you mean, Miss Ingalls?"" he stammered, his voice hoarse.

Doreen reached the sofa and stood looking down at the young man, who was now red-faced and staring at her wide-eyed. "Robert, were you watching me get undressed?" she asked.

"Ah...Miss Ingalls...I..." Bobby stammered.

"You were, weren't you, Robert?" Doreen asked.

Bobby nodded slowly. "I...I...guess I...I was," he stammered. "I...you...you were in front of...the...the door and all and..."

"Robert, are you saying you think I undressed in front of you on purpose?" Doreen asked.

"Ah...I...I don't know, ah, Miss Ingalls," he croaked. He was totally confused. What was she doing? Why was she acting like this?

"What ever would make you think I'd do something like that, Robert?" Doreen asked.

"I...I don't know, Miss Ingalls," Bobby replied. "I...I'm sorry, I...I shouldn't have said that. I...I'm sorry."

Doreen could no longer maintain her stern look. Her features softened, as did her voice when she asked him, "Did you like what you saw, Robert?"

Bobby, shocked stared at her. "Ah...yeah...I...I did," he stammered.

"I'm glad to hear you say that, Robert," Doreen said. "Please, come with me." She took Bobby's hand, pulled him to his feet, and led him to her bedroom.

Bobby still totally confused, accompanied the assistant principal to her bedroom without protest.

When they were in Doreen's bedroom she took off her robe, pulled the young man into her arms, and they fell on the bed.

Now Bobby knew what the woman wanted. He avidly opened the bra clasp between the woman's breasts and, when her gorgeous breasts were bared, he began caressing them and moving them over the rest of lush body.

When the young man began caressing her, rapture rippled through Doreen. She shuddered and began tearing at his clothes, too.

Bobby felt Miss Ingalls removing his clothes and, while she did, he sucked on her nipples until they were stiff and straining; then his hands, lips, and tongue trailed fire down her body and ventured through her pubic forest, to her vagina. He peeled her bikini off, then plunged his mouth against her pussy and began lapping it.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" Doreen cried, her back arching, her hips rising off the bed. So far Bobby was performing every bit as well as she hoped! God! His mouth on her pussy felt so good!

Bobby abandoned the assistant principal's pussy and removed what few clothing remained on him. Then he slid up next to Miss Ingalls and kissed her, his tongue probing into her mouth. He was desperate with need and couldn't wait. He rolled on top of her warm body and was thrilled when his cock slid into her warm cavern.

For a few moments, Bobby forced himself to be still, luxuriating in the warmth engulfing his cock, embedded deep in assistant principal's body. Her rigid nipples drilled into his chest. He covered Miss Ingalls' lips with his again and felt her tongue probe into his mouth.

"Take me, Robert!" Doreen urged, rocking her hips. "Come on, Robert, take me!" Her moving hips sent provocative sensations racing the young man's body.

Their bodies strained, flesh rubbing flesh, giving and taking, seeking the ultimate in pleasure. Each of them could feel their partner's passion building and growing as they neared the bursting point.

"Oh, God, Miss Ingalls, I'm gonna come!!" Bobby groaned, feeling the spasms begin deep in his body, knowing he would soon unleash his seed.

"Yessssss!!!" Doreen replied. Her peak, too, was very near. She knew the young man's gushing cream would take her where she wanted to go. She pulled his head down and covered his mouth with hers when his hot cream began spurting into her. An explosion of unbearable joy shook her. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did. He really was a masterful lover. No wonder Lois talked about him in such glowing terms.

Afterward, they lay in each other's arms, the gorgeous woman's hands were moving over the young man's body. Bobby shuddered as Miss Ingalls' hands slid over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Oh, God, Miss Ingalls, that feels so good!!" he whispered as her hands travelled his body. She touched every part of him, except for his erection which again stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. She continued caressing him, eventually reducing him to a quivering mass of lust-maddened flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed.

Doreen was as aroused as Bobby, and was enjoying what she was doing to him very, very much. This afternoon had wound up being far more wonderful than she expected it to be!

Bobby, almost insane with need, reached for the gorgeous assistant principal and it was her turn to experience ecstasy when the young man's lips and hands went to work on her nipples once again, sending ecstasy rushing though her. She groaned with delight and clutched his head, pulling him against her.

"Ohhh!!! Robert!!! That feels so good!!!" she whimpered. "You touch my breasts so wonderfully!"

While Bobby's lips and one hand worked on the assistant principal's firm breasts, his other hand slid down her silken flesh and began to explore her rounded belly. Then it delved into her lush forest of pubic hair.

As ecstasy swept through her, Doreen clamped her lips against Bobby's, her tongue exploring his mouth.

Bobby continued his avid exploration of Miss Ingalls' willing form with lips and hands. She was so warm, so silken, and her response to his touch was so wild. A constant stream of gasps and groans came from the gorgeous woman as his hands, lips, and tongue investigated her quaking body.

One of Bobby's hands slid between Doreen's shapely legs and urged them apart. Then, softly, he began kissing the baby-smooth skin of her inner thighs. Never in Doreen's experience had a lover taken so much time with her or been so gentle! It was unbelievably exhilarating! Passion growing and blossoming, swept over her in waves, each wave taking her to higher and higher levels of delight.

"Robert!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! That's magnificent!!!" Doreen babbled. "That's marvelous!!! So marvelous!!! Yessssssssss!!!!"

Bobby loved the effect his ministrations were having on the Miss Ingalls, and continued to slowly, lovingly adore her body. Unable to resist temptation any longer, he once again covered the glistening lips of her vagina with his mouth.

Doreen had thought it was impossible to feel any better. But when the young man's lips and tongue began their exquisite foray in the center of her passion, a brilliant, overwhelming storm of erotic sensations was unleashed. Her hips rocked upward, off the bed and a massive orgasm rent her. "Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!! Do meeeeeeee!!!!!!! Do meeeeee!!!" the gorgeous woman cried, her body thrashing, "I'm....I'm comminnngggg!!! Yessssss, Robert!!! Oh, yessssssss!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"

Bobby kept after Miss Ingalls until she lay limp and spent, her arms slack, her eyes closed. He was delighted he'd been able to give the lovely woman so much pleasure.

Doreen lay there, looking at the young man, her face flushed. "Robert, that was unbelievable!" she whispered.

Bobby was far from finished. He cupped a firm breast, thumbing the already-erect nipple. "Then you probably won't mind if I don't stop," he murmured.

"Ohhhhhh!!!!" Doreen groaned. "N..Noooo! I...I don't mind!!!" He wasn't going to stop! She pulled him into her arms and they kissed, tongues lashing, as sparks of passion flew between them.

Bobby's hands again started roving over Miss Ingalls' fulsome curves, inflaming her, drawing soft groans of delight from her.

"This is even more incredible than I anticipated!" Doreen thought, in one of the few moments her mind was clear. "Lois was wrong! He's an even better lover than she said he was!"

Bobby once again rolled atop Miss Ingalls and again his rigid shaft slid between her legs and into her humid vagina.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Doreen groaned, her hips bucking up against him. "Yesss! Do it, Robert!! Do it!!!"

Bobby began to move, and each movement thrilled him more. Miss Ingalls' hips rose to meet his thrusts.

"Ohhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!!" Doreen groaned softly. Then she stopped fighting the urge to cry out in delight. "I'm....I'm commmminnnnnggggg!!! Oh, Robert!!! I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Oh, Godddddddd!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!"

Bobby kept pistoning his cock in and out, each driving stroke feeling more fantastic than the last. Finally, he felt his eruption begin. "Me...toooooo!!!" he groaned, as he spewed his seed into her.

Doreen's orgasm had begun to ebb, so she was able to enjoy feeling his warm juices splattering her insides. It felt good, so good another tremor of bliss shook her. Finally, Bobby lay still, atop her, her breasts pressing into his chest.

They lay like that for quite a while, holding each other. Doreen felt Bobby's erection soften and slip from her, then she felt a tickle as their juices began to seep from her body.

"I guess I ought to get you home," she said at last, kissing him.

"Are we going to do this again?" Bobby asked. He desperately hoped Miss Ingalls would say they would.

Doreen smiled and nodded. "We most certainly will, Robert," she replied. They kissed again, then got up, dressed, and she drove him home.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers