Senior Year Ch. 30

Story Info
Instead of a haircut, Bobby wants something different.
2.1k words
4.68
40.1k
1
0

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Bobby read a magazine as he waited for his haircut. Covertly, he watched the hairdresser take money from the customer she'd just finished with, then the customer took her change, picked up her purse, and left.

The hairdresser, whose name was Lisa, followed her customer to the door and, when the customer was outside, she locked it and put the "Closed" sign in the window. She didn't want anyone walking in while she was with Bobby, who she always scheduled as her last customer of the day.

While Lisa was locking the door, Bobby stood up. "Hi, Lisa," he said when she turned around.

"Shampoo, cut, and blow dry, right?" Lisa asked him. She tried to sound professional, even though she knew what was going to happen.

Bobby nodded.

Lisa was tall and slim with long brown hair tied into a long bundle which dangled over her left shoulder. Today she wore a pink outfit, loose shorts and a matching top. Her long, lovely tan legs and a narrow strip of her tan belly were visible.

Bobby followed her to the chair, but instead of sitting down, he put his hands on Lisa's arms, stopped her, and turned her to face him. "Why don't we do something a little different this time?" Bobby said.

"What?" Lisa asked, her insides churning. Bobby was her favorite customer. She loved what happened the days he came in.

"There's something I've always wanted to do," Bobby said. He slipped her shorts down, baring her middle. He was gratified to find she wore no underwear. "Sit down," he said, his voice hoarse.

"Bobby! What...what are you doing?" Lisa asked. Just the same, she sat in the chair, finding the cold vinyl cover of the chair a bit shocking on her lovely bare bottom. She wasn't exactly sure what Bobby was up to, but she was willing to let him take the lead. He always came up with thrilling things to do. When he dropped to his knees, a thrill tore through her. Now she knew what he was going to do! And she wanted him to do it desperately!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the lithe, lovely woman cried when her customer's lips, tongue, and fingers began to go to work on her pussy, which had begun to get wet the minute he walked into the shop. Her body vibrated and her head rolled from side to side. "Oh, God, Bobby!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! That's it!! That's it!!!" she babbled. Her legs clamped his head. Wild feelings exploded inside her! "Oh, God!!! Eat meeeeee!!! Yessssss!!! Yessss!!! Eat meeeeee!!!" she cried, writhing uncontrollably on her own hairdresser's chair. She felt his fingers digging into her ass as he clutched her wildly gyrating bottom. "Oh, Godddddd!!! Oh, Goddd, that feels wonderful!!!" she moaned. "Wonderful!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!! So gooooooodddddddddd!!!" Her frantic exertions continued, then; "Commmmminnnnngggggg!!! Oh, God, Bobby!!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!! I'm commmminnnnnggggg!! I'm commmminnnnnngggg!!!!" Lisa shrieked, continuing to squirm wildly in her chair, "Eat me!!! Oh, God, eat me!!! Yesssss!!! Eat me!! Eat meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"

When her orgasm finally passed, Lisa could hardly breathe! "My God, Bobby!" she exclaimed. "That was incredible! What made you decide to do that?"

"Did you like it?" Bobby asked, smiling at her. His face was shiny with the juices that had poured from her when she came.

"It...it was incredible!" Lisa replied. "You always make me feel so wonderful!"

"I love making you feel wonderful," Bobby replied.

Weakly, Lisa pushed herself out of the chair, her legs trembling a little. "I guess I ought to give you your haircut," she said. "Your turn to sit down."

Bobby sat in the chair and she put a protective plastic cover over him and fastened it around his neck. She wore only the pink top, so her magnificent lower half was on display.

Bobby let her turn him around in the chair, then he leaned back so she could wash his hair.

Lisa turned on the water and wet his hair with the spray. "Tell me if the water's too hot," she said.

"It's fine," Bobby replied.

While Lisa moved around, working the lather his hair her firm bare thigh brushed his hand. Bobby extended a finger and gently caressed her leg.

Lisa experienced a tingling sensation, little shocks of pleasure shooting into her body. She kept working lather into the young man's hair. He had nice hair, thick and full. Her body pressed against him, seeking more of his delightful touch.

Bobby's movements became bolder and he felt Lisa responding. He loved the way she responded to his touch.

Lisa continued washing his hair, thrilled by his seeking, exploring fingers.

After eating Lisa and touching her, Bobby had a throbbing erection. He slipped his hand between her legs.

Lisa's insides writhed when Bobby's hand moved between her thighs and began to glide softly up and down. Her breath caught, her legs were rubbery, and she couldn't speak. He always had this effect on her! Her legs parted and the hand between her thighs continued thrilling her. Fighting for control, she wrapped a towel around Bobby's head and dried his hair enough so she could cut it.

Passion blazed in Bobby's body as his hand slid over the Lisa's silken thighs. He brushed the place where her legs and body joined.

"Ohhh!!!" Lisa moaned softly when Bobby touched her vagina. Her chest was heaving, her mind was spinning. She couldn't move, her voice wouldn't work, except to allow her to utter an occasional passionate moan!

Bobby began tracing her pulsing, dampening opening. He could feel the juices of excitement flowing from her again.

"Unnnnhh!!" Lisa grunted. Her body jolted as passion flooded over her in unstoppable waves. She was getting turned on! Really turned on!

"Ohhhh!!!" she moaned softly and her hips began thrusting, seeking his touch.

"Lisa, am I hurting you?" Bobby asked. The hoarseness in the young man's voice evidenced the sexual tension he felt.

Lisa, quaking with excitement, was unable to talk. She shook her head.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked.

"Nooooo!" Lisa gasped, "You know better than that!"

Bobby's fingers entered her passion-inflamed pussy. Lisa's hips rocked forward and he discovered the swollen bud of her clit.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" she moaned. Bobby's finger touched her clit and overwhelming bursts of pleasure raced through her. If he kept this up, she was going to come again! She was so turned on she had to come soon or she'd go crazy!

Bobby's cock was as hard as a rock! He needed to come, too, so he struggled to his feet and pulled Lisa into an embrace. Her hips continued moving against him insistently, putting wonderful pressure on his swollen cock, making it still harder.

Electric sensations ripped through Bobby when their lips joined. He heard Lisa's soft moans, then felt her tongue lashing his. Her hips continued their insistent movements against his groin.

Bobby had to have her! He slid his hands down, cupped her wonderfully-formed bottom, lifted her off her feet, and set her on the counter next to the beauty shop chair. Her arms were still wrapped around his neck and her lips remained glued to his.

"I need you!!!!" she hissed, fumbling with his zipper. "Come on, Bobby, give it to me!"

Bobby got his rigid cock out and moved between her legs. He groaned softly as the swollen, sensitive tip came in contact with Lisa's hot, wet pussy. His swollen shaft slid into her easily and delight rippled up his spine.

"Yesssssss!!!!!" the pretty hairdresser moaned, her grip on him tightening. "Oh, God, Bobby! That feels so nice!" Her legs locked behind his hips, urging him into her.

Lisa was leaning back, her arms outstretched. Her face was slack with passion, her eyes were afire. Bobby moved his hips and she responded with a soft groan.

Bobby began unbuttoning her blouse, hoping that, since she had small breasts, she wasn't wearing a bra. She wasn't! Her delectable breasts stood out proudly from her chest, capped with stiff, thick, mouth-watering nipples. He sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"Yessssssssss!!!!!" Lisa groaned, shuddering. "Suck themmmmmmm!!! Yesssss!!!"

Bobby licked one rubbery finger of flesh, then the other. At the same time, Lisa's snug pussy milked his cock. He couldn't hold back long, and didn't think she could, either.

"N-N-N-Nowwwwwwww!!!" the lissome hairdresser cried, her body vibrating. "Bobbbbeeeeee!!! Oh, God!!! Bobbbeeee!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!!! Yowwwwwww!!! Yowwwwww!!!!! Shittttttttttttt!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her hips strained harder against his as she went wild on his cock, milking his come from him.

"Eeeuuuhhhhhhhhh!!!!" the young man groaned, spewing his hot sauce into her.

Afterward, they remained the way they were, clutching each other, for quite a while.

"That was unbelievable!" Lisa whispered.

"It sure was," Bobby agreed.

He stepped back and the woman slid off the counter. "I'm all sticky," she said.

"Here," Bobby said and handed her a towel so she could clean herself up. He got cleaned up, too, with another towel.

Bobby sat back down in the chair. Lisa, naked but acting as if nothing unusual was happening, put the cover back over him, re-wetted his hair and proceeded with his haircut. When she was done, she held a mirror up to show him how it looked. The fact that both of them were naked made her action very interesting, and arousing.

"That's fine," Bobby smiled. "It looks very good."

Lisa looked at him and saw the passion in his face. Thrilled that he was turned on again, she sat down on his lap, trembling. His hands began to trace delightful patterns of bliss on her chest and soon she was trembling with ecstasy.

She groaned when his lips covered the straining tip of one near-perfect breast. Electric feelings shot into her. He was turning her on all over again! She loved it!

Bobby mouthed one breast, then the other; over and over. Soon Lisa was quaking uncontrollably, her need for him as intense as it had been when they began.

"I want you again," Bobby said finally, his voice hoarse. "Stand up for a second."

Lisa turned so she was astride her young lover, and moved her middle slowly toward the erect shaft pointed at her aching opening. Guiding him with her hand, she lowered herself onto him.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned as the flared tip moved into her. Wild sensations ripped through her as his shaft stretched her, and filled her. Finally, her buttocks were resting on his thighs and his huge shaft was crammed as far into her as it would go!

Bobby began rocking his hips, thrusting his swollen rod into the clutching warmth of Lisa's love channel. He grasped her slim, shapely hips and lunged into her, savoring the delectable friction of her snug opening on his erection.

The movement of the young man's huge cock gave Lisa feelings she didn't believe she could feel, since only a few minutes earlier her passion exploded, but now she knew that was just an appetizer! Her head lolled on her shoulders and her fine breasts bobbed softly as Bobby thrust rhythmically. Her need coiled tighter and tighter. Ecstasy built on ecstasy. She could barely stand it!

Bobby couldn't wait. Making love with Lisa was too good, too exciting, too intense! Erotic sensations exploded through his body. "Gaaaaaaaa!!!!!" he cried, pumping his hot, opalescent fluid into the hairdresser's body.

The hot fluids gushing into her sent Lisa whirling into a kaleidoscopic whirl of ecstasy. "Agggggg...aggggainnnnn!!! Aggggain!!!" she cried. "Yessss!!!! Yessssss!!! Yessssss!!! Ohhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhh!!! Yessssss!!!!"

They continued grinding against one another until they were both spent. Lisa remained on the young man's lap, her head on his shoulder. She was so satisfied. His cock, still hard, remained inside her. As she lay on top of Bobby, Lisa felt his penis shrink, then slide from her. They were finished, she knew.

After a bit, she stirred, then got to her feet. She cleaned herself off, then Bobby, and both of them got dressed. Then they walked to the desk. Bobby paid for his haircut and shampoo and, as always, added a generous tip.

"Do you graduate this year, Bobby?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I do," Bobby replied.

"Are you going to college?" she asked.

Bobby nodded.

"Another appointment in six weeks?" she asked.

"You bet!" he replied. Actually, if his next appointment were as good as this one had been, maybe he ought to make it in four weeks!

As he walked down the street to his house, he wondered what life would be like after graduation. His life was about as wild as it could get now, would it change once he was out of school? What would things be like once he got to college?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers