Sensations of the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to push inside of me and pull out, the feelings from the beginning never fading away or diminishing, but only intensifying even more so. I felt a fire beginning to build in my gut and I knew that I was only a few minutes away from orgasm. His strokes continued to maintain the same pace. I couldn't decide whether I liked the feeling of him pushing into me or him pulling out of me more; they were both so wonderful. Closer I was getting, and closer still. I couldn't believe that my body was able to take in all of these feelings all at once, it felt like every nerve in my body was starting to get tense. I tightened my pussy around Jason's cock.

"If you do that again baby I'm going to cum," he said, barely catching breath enough to say the words. I moaned and pushed my hips up towards him. I took in another deep, deep breath and my pussy clasped around his cock urgently, my orgasm was shooting through me without me expecting it. My fingernails dug into Jason's back and my body froze in place. I felt Jason's cock begin to cum inside of me and it only enhanced my orgasm and took it up to the next level. I felt blood coming out of Jason's back where my nails were digging into him, and I felt my nerve endings almost stop working as my body seemed to go numb with pleasure. My eyes were clasped shut and my mouth was wide open in a silent scream. Slowly the feelings faded away and Jason stopped cumming inside of me.

Jason pulled out of me, the feeling from his cock rubbing against my pussy walls still incredible. He regained his balance on his arms and bent down to kiss me. He rubbed his nose against mine as he broke the kiss and slowly rolled over to lie down beside me. Words couldn't even come to either of us, we just lied there next to each other and eventually fell asleep, our heartbeats calm and the butterflies inside of us sending us into dreamland.