Sensual Dominatrix Trains a Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I poured a couple of glasses, and she drank hers sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sit," she ordered, pointing at the floor at her feet. I did so, wondering what she would have me do next. She lightly stroked my cock with her bare toes. "Some mistresses would have you suck their toes or lick their ass just to humiliate you. I usually give orders only for things that feel good to me, though sometimes I may accommodate a client's needs even if I'm not in the mood for something. You have shown yourself to be very willing to cause me pleasure in whatever way I demand, which makes you an excellent pet."

She surprised me by standing, pointing at the bed, and saying, "Now it's my turn to play. Lay on your back, and point your hands and feet toward the corners of the bed."

On our last two visits, Mistress Jasmine had restrained my hands using fur cuffs, rather loosely, I thought, and had left my legs untied. This time, she produced four nylon and Velcro cuffs attached to nylon straps. I thought I might have wriggled out of the fur cuffs, but when she attached the nylon bands to my wrists and pulled the Velcro tight, I realized there was no way I would get out of these. She attached the straps snugly to the top of the bed, and then repeated the same process with my ankles. When she was done, I was completely immobilized and exposed. There was just enough play in my bonds to let her move around on the bed without actually pulling the straps tight enough to cause pain or injury. I began to wonder what I had gotten myself into. Before, with my legs free and arms lightly secured, I had the feeling of being bound but never felt like I was entirely trapped. Now, I was truly at Lady Jasmine's mercy.

"Feeling a bit exposed?" she asked, once again raking my cock and balls with her nails. She produced a long cord and proceeded to wrap loops around my sack, then my balls individually, and then around the base of my cock. My cock was now hard and more engorged-looking than I had ever seen it.

Lady Jasmine stopped to admire her job of securing me, and then reached into her bag. She retrieved a handful of clothespins. She licked and lightly bit each of my nipples, and then attached a clothespin to each. It hurt a little as she applied it, but then all that remained was an odd sensation that bordered on pain but didn't quite reach the threshold of actually hurting. She attached a few more to my balls, pinching the skin and applying the pin each time. My cock and balls were now amazingly tight and sensitive.

"I see you tied my legs this time, MIstress," I commented, hoping for an explanation of what she had planned.

"How good of you to notice," she replied. "You told me you wanted me to push your limits, right?"

I nodded, and she said, "Well, having you completely restrained will let me do that. I don't often use this position, but it's handy when I want to ensure complete control, and wish no interference from my slave, no matter what I do." She walked around the bed, and crawled up near the head. "When you are tied like this, I can do whatever I like."

Lady Jasmine proceeded to put her feet on either side of my chest, almost up to my arms, and squat over me. "I could pee on you now, or worse. Some of my clients ask me for that," she said, bringing her pussy to within inches of my face. I tried to raise my head to lick her, but she was out of reach.

"What I like about having you restrained is that I can choose what you can reach," she said, finally bringing her pussy within reach of my tongue. As I leaned up and began to lick her lips, she rocked her hips forward and I found myself licking her ass. She proceeded to lower herself heavily onto my face, cutting off my nose and mouth from air. "Lick hard and deep, if you want to breathe!" she commanded.

I thrust my tongue past her tight ring and kept an in-and-out motion going as I found it increasingly hard to concentrate due to my need to breathe. Just before I became really concerned about my lack of oxygen, she raised herself off me. "Lucky for you, I'm not into smothering or breath play. It's too unpredictable, and I don't want to end up on the eleven o'clock news. That was just to show you that I really can do whatever I want with you."

"You have to realize that what used to be your cock is now mine," she continued, stroking it a few times. "I am in charge of your orgasm. If I want to make you come, I will. If I don't want you to come, I won't let you. Understood?" I nodded again.

"In fact," she said, "I think I won't waste much time on YOUR pleasure. I'll just make you come now. What do you think about that?

I had hoped for a longer teasing session, but my swollen cock was definitely eager for attention. "As you wish, Mistress," I replied. That was all I got to say, as she reached into her bag and pulled out a small ball gag. She opened my mouth, inserted the ball, and secured it behind my head.

She put a little lube on her hands and began to stroke my cock vigorously. I managed to hold back my orgasm as she did this, and, after another dozen strokes, she switched her attention to the highly sensitive head of my cock. She formed a circle with her thumb and forefinger of one hand, moving it rapidly up and down so that my head kept popping through the ring, while rubbing it with her other hand. I wasn't going to be able to hold back for long, and apparently she knew it. She smiled wickedly and increased the pressure and speed.

Just as I was approaching the point of no return, she took both hands away, leaving me twitching helplessly. "You didn't think I was going to let you off THAT quickly, did you?" she questioned. "When I have you restrained so securely, I think I should get to torture you a bit more, don't you agree?"

She didn't wait for an answer, probably since I was incapable of saying anything with the gag in my mouth. She then climbed onto the bed straddled my hips with her bare feet. "I have to admit," she said, "having you in this position turns ME on, too. You find yielding power exciting, and I find being in complete control really stimulating. Why, I can do anything I want with you. I could even have sex with you, whether or not you wanted it."

With that, she began to slide her pussy very gently across the top of my cock. Grabbing my cock with one hand, she stroked its head against her pussy lips. I could feel their wetness, and wanted more. I tried to raise my hips, but had no leverage in my spread-eagled position.

"That's the problem with you. And with all men. You have no fear of being taken against your will. Actually, you probably fantasize about it. Look at you trying to get inside me!" She raised herself an inch or two so that my cock was touching nothing. My feeble attempts to raise my hips made her chuckle.

"Trying to reach me, pet?" she asked. She lowered herself a bit and resumed stroking her wet pussy lips with the tip of my cock. "You want more?" I nodded vigorously. "I bet you do," she said, and continued to tease me with her light back-and-forth motion against her pussy lips. As I squirmed under her, still trying to push upward, she held me against her pussy and dropped just enough to let the head of my cock pop inside her. The sensation of being surrounded by her hot, wet pussy was amazing, even if I was barely an inch inside her. Again, I tried to rock my hips upward with almost no effect.

Then, as abruptly as she had taken me inside, Lady Jasmine raised herself and I popped out. "It's a good thing ONE of us has some control," she commented. "Something tells me non-consensual sex would have been very consensual for you. Sorry, sex with your Mistress isn't on the menu for today. Or any day, most likely. That was just my little way of teasing you and letting you feel what you can't have."

She looked at my cock, which was still pointed skyward. "Did you find that frustrating?" she asked? I nodded my head. "Good, that means I'm doing my job," she commented with a smile. I managed a groan through the gag, which made her smile even more.

"That's what I like about having your legs restrained... I can control your cock better, and you can't thrust even if you really want to." She thought for a moment, sucking on the tip of her middle finger. "The only downside is that access to that virgin ass of yours is more limited than if I had your knees up in the air. But don't worry, I can still find it if I need to."

With that, she took the finger she had been sucking and, sliding her hand between my spread legs, expertly found my anus and began teasing. "Maybe this is one more boundary we push tonight." She pushed her finger inside me to her first knuckle.

She leaned forward at the same time and began to lick the still-glistening head of my cock. "Mmmm, you taste like me!" she said. "I don't mind the taste of my pussy. I actually kind of like it, particularly on a helpless slave's cock." She made an "O" with her mouth and began moving up and down over the head of my cock. At the same time, she wiggled the tip of her finger in and out of my ass.

Once again, I felt the urge to come rising inside me. My hips strained again to get more than my head inside her, but she easily held me down by pressing on my lower stomach with her free hand.

She seemed to know I was getting close, as once again she stopped suddenly, pulling her hand from underneath me and sitting up. "Not yet, I'm not done with you."

I watched her walk around the bed. She crawled up beside me. "You are a fun plaything," she commented, "and oh sooo cooperative." Once again, she reached into her bag, this time pulling out a blindfold. She slid it over my eyes, and my world went dark.

I heard Lady Jasmine rustling around, but had no idea what she was doing. One of the clips on my ball sack was pulled off, causing a sharp twinge of pain that left only a heightened sense of awareness there. She popped them off each nipple, and then removed the remaining ones from my groin. Each time, the pain was gone instantly, but the area stayed exquisitely sensitive. I felt her warm mouth on my nipple, kissing it, sucking it, and then nibbling lightly. She repeated with the other side.

I was surprised when she jerked on the lace that still restrained my cock, and slapped it lightly with something. It wasn't hard, and it didn't hurt, but there was a slight sting.

I felt her mouth on my cock, at least it felt like her mouth. "Got to keep you hard," she said after a minute, and then contact stopped again.

I thought I smelled a lit match, which seemed odd, but the odor was only there for a moment and I could have been wrong. I heard Lady Jasmine drawing close, and I hoped she would resume her attention to my hard cock, which was aching for release. Nothing happened for a few seconds though, and I lay there wondering what she was up to.

I jumped, at least as much as anyone could tied up as I was, when something hot fell on my right nipple with a little plop. It cooled off fairly quickly, an then it happened again. Wax! Lady Jasmine was dripping hot wax on my chest. After a few more drops on that side, hot drops started falling on my left side. I squirmed again. "Too hot for you? Poor baby..." she said. "Don't worry, I made sure that this wax isn't hot enough to do any damage. Permanent damage, anyway," she intoned with a snicker.

I felt her hand peeling off the congealed wax from my right nipple. A stray chest hair was trapped, and caused a little jolt when it was plucked by the wax. "Maybe I should give you a Brazilian sometime," Lady Jasmine said. "Guys never realize what women go through to look good."

She peeled the wax off my left nipple, and strummed one nipple with each hand to the point of extreme sensitivity. I was wiggling and writhing as she kept the torment going. "Getting a little sensitive, are we?" she asked? "I have something that will help..."

Suddenly, each nipple was touched by something wet and extremely cold. They could only have been ice cubes. My nipples went from hot and over-stimulated to numb and frigid in a matter of seconds.

She paused briefly, perhaps to get more ice. Then, the ice was back, and I was barely able to feel my nipples though I could tell she was still working on them.

Lady Jasmine stopped, apparently satisfied with the level of hardness she had achieved with my nipples. "Chilly?" she asked. "I can help with that, too." I expected more wax, but I felt her mouth and teeth on my right nipple, which was rapidly regaining feeling. She repeated the process with my left nipple, and, when they were both warm, pinched them rapidly and lightly with her thumbs and forefingers. My nipples were getting very sensitive from the unusual attention they were getting. I wanted to tell her to stop, but couldn't say anything due to the gag. I writhed in my bonds as she continued to play.

As I wiggled harder, she chuckled, and said, "I like helping my clients find new erogenous zones. When we first met, you said your nipples weren't particularly sensitive. What do you think now?" Of course, I couldn't answer. After a few seconds more, she stopped, and lightly kissed and softly licked each nipple. "From the stiffness of your cock, I'd say we found the connection between it and your nipples," she said.

Once again, Lady Jasmine had indeed found that strange border where a sensation that might be annoying or even painful was converted into erotic energy. I wondered what was next.

She tugged roughly on my cock with the still-attached lace. As if reading my mind, she asked out loud, "And what should I do with you next, my pet?"

I felt her reach behind my head and remove the ball gag. My jaw was a bit stiff from being held in that position and it felt good to be free of the gag. Her mouth descended on mine for a lingering kiss with plenty of tongue. "Mmmm..." was her only comment, as she prolonged the kiss and moved her mouth against mine more roughly. Her tongue thrust deep into my mouth, withdrew, and thrust again. I pursed my lips into a little "o" and her tongue began to thrust in and out in a pantomime of having sex.

She pulled her head away. "I'm going to release your legs," she said, "but you must continue to do exactly as I say. Start freelancing, and I'll leave before you get your release. Maybe, I'll even leave you like this for the hotel maid to find."

"I'll do whatever you say, Mistress, you know that," I stammered, uttering my first awkward words since she removed the gag.

I felt her untie the straps securing my ankles, but I didn't move my legs at all. My arms remained bound. I heard her fumbling in her bag, and felt her weight on the bed between my legs. "Lift your knees up in the air, and keep your legs bent," she ordered. Bending at the waist, I raised my knees over my hips.

"You have been a submissive pet," Lady Jasmine said, "and have let me have my way with you. You haven't yet surrendered your ass to me yet, though. That's the last thing standing in the way of you getting the release you want."

It wasn't a question, but I said, "Yes, Mistress." At that point, I would have agreed to do anything.

I felt her shoulders under my calves and relaxed my legs slightly. Her hand stroked my aching cock and cupped my balls. Her hand went away for a moment, and the next thing I felt was a cool sensation near my anus. Lube... Her finger massaged my anus, slippery with the lube, and the sensation seemed to jolt my cock. Her finger began to slide inside, stretching me slightly. Her knuckles stimulated my tight rink as her finger slid smoothly in and out.

I barely moved, savoring this new sensation. It felt good, very good. Did this mean I was secretly gay? Before I could think about that question, I jumped as my ass was stretched wider. Two fingers? I tried to relax and enjoy the feeling of her fingers sliding in and out, stretching me, and rubbing my prostate when they were deep inside.

"Feel good?" Mistress Jasmine asked, and slid her head down low enough to take my cock head into her warm mouth. I only managed to respond with a moan as I felt her tongue tease the tiny slit at the tip of my cock, and then work its way around the underside of the head.

Her fingers slid completely out of my ass for the first time since she penetrated me there, and I wondered if she was done. As good as her fingers had felt, their absence let me focus even more on what she was doing with her mouth and tongue. I felt her moving around, although she kept her mouth in motion and in contact with me.

As I lay there, still unable to see or move my upper body, I again felt a cool sensation on my ass. More lube. Expecting her finger to slide back in, I was startled when I felt pressure against my anus increase and the, rather than a finger, what felt like a marble pushed past the tight opening with a little "pop."

"Trust me, and relax. This is going to stretch you a little." Lady Jasmine whispered. I felt more pressure on my ass, and with another pop, something slightly bigger-feeling slid in. This process repeated several times, with each pop stretching me more. The round-feeling things were getting bigger, and I was feeling full back there.

I felt Lady Jasmine tug on whatever was in my ass, and one of the round things popped back out. "It's the stretching and contraction of your asshole that makes these beads feel so good. Otherwise, you'd just have a full sensation. Not that feeling full is a bad thing, I rather enjoy it myself," she snickered. She popped the last, largest bead back in to make her point, and returned to licking and sucking the head of my cock.

She popped the largest couple of beads in and out a few more times, and left them fully inside me. She raised her head from my cock and said, "You've been a good slave, would you like me to make you come?"

I croaked, "Yes, please, Mistress!"

"Then you now have my permission to come." She pulled off the lace that had been wrapped around my cock and balls, and began amazing upward and downward motion of her mouth on my cock. Just below her mouth, moving at the same pace, she swirled her hands on my lower cock. Her rotating hands and wet mouth blended into one indescribable sensation. I began to moan as I felt myself getting close, and she increased the intensity, squeezing harder with both her mouth and hands.

As I felt my orgasm start to rise from within me, I felt something else. A powerful thrumming was radiating from deep inside me. Vibration! Whatever device she had left in my ass also had a vibrating mode, and she had just activated it! The vibration radiated throughout my lower torso, and it seemed to pass directly through my prostrate to the tip of my cock.

That was all it took to push me over the edge and my hips convulsed as I came. "I'm coming!" I warned before I began to spurt. I expected Lady Jasmine to pull her head away and finish me manually as she had before. To my surprise, she kept me in her mouth and kept sucking as I came.

She kept her hands and mouth going even as I was finishing and hitting the point where further stimulation starts to border on painful. She pressed on, and managed to keep my orgasm going longer than I thought possible. Once again, she had been able to transform what might have been pain into ultra-intense pleasure.

Lady Jasmine sucked lightly on my cock as she raised her head for the final time, as if she were trying to vacuum any remaining trace of ejaculation from its surface. I felt her moving, and the vibration deep in my ass stopped. I thought she would slide the device out, but apparently she had other ideas. As I lay on my back, still immobile, I felt her lips on mine, and met them with my own. As our mouths opened for a deep kiss, I felt an ooze of slightly salty fluid enter my mouth from hers. She pressed her open mouth against mine, holding my face with her hands as she pushed the semen that had just exited my cock back into my own mouth.