Sensual Dominatrix Trains a Novice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you know what YOU taste like," she said. "I've made slaves masturbate with their hips high against a wall so they could aim for their own mouth, but I think this was more fun. Do you agree? Wait, don't answer, just swallow like a good boy." She kissed me again, this time slowly and tenderly, but made sure I didn't push any semen out of my mouth.

"Shall I release you?" she asked?

"If you are done with me, Mistress."

"Actually, I'm not quite done with you, but I'll release you so that you can have use of your hands. I thought I'd be finished with you already, but you being so cooperative allowing me to have my way with you got me... rather... excited again."

She pulled off my blindfold and undid the straps holding my arms. I stretched and bent them to shake off the stiffness.

"Stand by the side of the bed," she ordered, and I got shakily to my feet. I felt exhausted, even though I had barely been able to move for the last hour. "Do you know how to give a G-spot massage?" she asked. "If not, don't worry, I'll tell you what to do." She got on her hands and knees on the bed, with her ample ass within easy reach. She told me to put some lube on my thumb and slide it into her pussy. I did so, though she was so wet I doubt if the lube was needed.

"Mmmm... OK, you are in and feel good. Now, be sure your thumb is facing down, and feel the back of that bony area. Does that feel a little bumpy or spongy? Yes, right there. That's my G-spot, and the place you are going to massage. Take your time, and vary the motion."

I followed her instructions, and watched as she squirmed as I kept gently rubbing her G-spot.

"Mmmm.. that's wonderful. I could let you do that all night. Press harder, it feels good and you won't break anything." I pressed harder against the little ridged area with my thumb, and kept rubbing. Every now and then she murmured encouragement. I was starting to tire, but kept going. Suddenly, before Lady Jasmine said anything, I felt her pussy contract around my thumb. She gasped and squeezed the pillow she was holding, and, after some seconds had passed I felt the contractions stop. She said simply, "Enough."

Slightly dreamily and less in control than usual, Lady Jasmine smiled and said, "Thank you, pet. I haven't had a G-spot massage in ages, at least one provided by someone else. That was lovely."

She pulled me onto the bed next to her as she relaxed and her breathing became normal.

Finally, she rose and went into the bathroom. "You may dress if you wish, pet. And pour us some orange juice."

It felt odd, but following her admonition at the start of our session I chose to remain nude. I poured two glasses of juice. She emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later in her street clothes. Looking at me, she nodded, indicating her approval.

"Good choice of outfits," she said with a smile. She sat in the one large chair, and motioned me to sit at her feet. She idly toyed with my deflated cock with the toe of her shoe.

"Did I push your boundaries enough today, pet?" I assured her that she had, and that I couldn't wait until our next session. We drank our juice in silence. As she put her empty glass down, and began to rise, I asked, "But Mistress, are there more boundaries to cross?"

She stood and motioned for me to do the same. Grabbing my cock and balls tightly in one hand, she put her other hand behind my head and gave me a single, passionate kiss. She undid the latch and let herself out the hotel room door. As it was swinging shut behind her, Lady Jasmine looked back at me, saying, "There are always new boundaries... Don't worry, we're just beginning to find yours." The door clicked closed, and she was gone.