All Comments on 'Sensuale'

by Bella_Seni

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
marriedpervsmarriedpervsover 15 years ago
Member!!

HI Bella,

My husband and I are members of such a club, and love the freedom it offers us to fuck at will, safely, and with people we have come to know and trust.

Loved the story - you wrtie very well.

We would love to trade pics if you're interested???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
just another

hymn of praise to open up and fuck anything that wears a cock. it's not about friends or people you like and know how they are, this is just shallow. not even monkeys fuck without a reason. while written good just a stale story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Can't wait

to see who you meet next. Loved this story and you are HOT HOT HOT

crimson56crimson56over 15 years ago
More Sensuale

Good dialogue and story line. More please

mke394mke394over 11 years ago
It would be nice...

Hey... Great story.... just the right amount of detail and plenty of action...

I hope there is a sequel...

Questions and thoughts for a future story...

In the first story, did more happen after Jen finished with Jim?

Does Jen like to be taken at moment's notice? With very little stimulation Jen seemed to be ready to mount & do whomever, assuming some level of privacy...

Does Jen have the courage to walk up to the first erection she sees and take him in public? "Hi.. I'm so horny... I hope you don't mind... but I really need this... "

Is Jen one-on-one or is she ready for multiple partners, as several men in rapid succession?

Right after this first party and before Jen & Stacy next visit, for Jen's 2nd time, how horny is Jen each and every day immediately after this 1st party? Does she talk to Stacy about her horniess and how she can't think straight?

Does Jen like having all of her fun 'running down her leg' as a reminder of all the fun she had? (A lady friend mentioned I was running down her leg. That put a smile on my face...)

One other detail... love the picture you posted with your profile... has me thinking about the rest of you... No, I'm not asking...

Thanks for a great story... looking forward to more with Jen & Stacy...

mke394@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am a member of a similar club, I am single, previously married, 53 and on the board of directors of a large auto company. I meet and get to enjoy a large number of much younger women, surprising really, yes they are apparently screened. The parties are held at 3 of the members houses, they are very big outstanding mansions. I am tall and work out, last time I was there I saw a women who was tall and dressed in a very tight skirt, a fitted blouse, she did not have big breasts, ok by me, she looked like a young Cher. I usually look for women who look to be under 30, this lady seemed to be about 30 but it was the long legs that influenced me. Because of my height the women I usually select are much shorter. At the three venues, there are rules, the middle floors are for meeting, eating, drinks but fully clothed. All other areas, either down and/or up are at everyones discretion. So if you move from the middle floors it is understood you are fair game. No, means no, that is understood, but once I have left the middle section, I have never had a no. A black haired pretty woman moved over to me, hi , remember me, how could I forget, I chose her the time before last, she had a tight, shaved pussy, which milked my cock but not before she had three orgasms. She said I am going down stairs now, my cock tingled but I had made a rule, not the same girl twice as there was plenty to select from. I smiled, I am going to get a drink first, she smiled and went on her way. I got a drink and moved to the tall lady. Hi, I am Rob, I have not seen you here before, hi, no it is my first time. You have a beautiful figure if you don't mind me saying, it is nice to meet someone who is tall. She looked at me, yes, that is my problem, most men I meet are much shorter, I like taller men. Have they told you how this place works, yes, would you like to go downstairs, she looked at me, yes, my cock reacted. We went down, I followed behind, then I held her hand,it can be a bit of a shock the first time. It wasn't packed but there were women with bare breasts,, guys with their hands between spread legs, dresses raised, even as tonight, women sitting slowly stroking guys cocks. No fucking was supposed to happen here, there were rooms for that. Are you ok, she smiled, I think so, what brought you here, my hand resting on her nyloned knee, my girlfriend comes here, convinced me saying I would definitely qualify, I don't know how, most of the women are younger than me. My hand moved further down, oh you qualify all right, her legs parting slightly. I guess I wanted to see how it worked and maybe meet someone taller. Well, I fit that description, she stood up, I thought that's the end of that but she pulled her skirt a bit higher and sat back down. I put my hand back on her legs, and what legs, nyloned, long, my hand touched her panties, wet, my finger moving along her covered slit. She moaned, I leant over, would you like to go to a room, she nodded, my finger moving. We stood, I lifted her skirt, exposing her panties as we moved through the room and up the back stairs, I passed one guy who said when your finished bring her back down, I wouldn't mind a piece of that. I said mind your mouth, there is a lady present and walked on. There were seven rooms, we went into the first unoccupied one, passing one where the door was open, 2 couples fucking and one of the guys beckoned us in. I asked her, she said no. I locked the door, she moved over to me, thank you for saying what you did to that guy, she was undoing my shirt. Then turned and slid her skirt down,and took off her blouse and bra. I had undressed, my cock rigid, I lay her on the bed, her legs over the edge and moved between her legs, pulling her panties off, I knelt, what a pussy, trimmed but the longest slit I had seen, I had to lick it and I did and that triggered the first of 5 orgasms she had while I licked her. Oh my, the taste, erotic, I had to have her, so I stood lifted those beautiful legs onto my shoulders and entered her. What a fuck, I seemed to hit places inside her, we were both covered in juices as I shot deep into her pussy. It was then I realized, no condom, too late as my cum splattered her insides. I pulled away, sorry, I didn't use a condom, she said I forgot too. Then silence, I said i,m ok, she said me too. She stood lay down, I did and she straddled me and pushed down onto my still hard cock, slowly riding me, faster until she sat straight up and I felt more juices as she orgasmed again. She slumped forward, I moved my cock in her, I whispered suck me, do I have to, you feel so good in there, moving , oh, you stay so hard,, oh I think I am going to have another one, I thrust up into her as her pussy spasmed around my cock, suck it, suck it now. She moved off, took my cock in her hand and sucked me, I held her head down as my second load of cum emptied into her mouth. We lay back, She held my cock. I went into the en suite and showered. I came back out, she was getting dressed, you can shower, no I think I will keep what you gave me inside. She did not put her panties back on. We left, back into the downstairs room, she said I am going upstairs, thank you. I sat, I felt relaxed, a very young blonde sat next to me, you look like you need to relax, I'm ok thanks. I watched as she moved on, I couldn't get tall lady off my mind. I went upstairs, she was sitting drinking with a guy, shorter than her. I sat opposite, she saw me, her legs spread a little. I moved over to her, would you like to go downstairs or perhaps a drink at my place.She said she always liked red cars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous