Sensualist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You planned this evening well, Lillian," I said.

"Mmmm, thank you, sweetie. Now I told her you had a big dick, so would you be a dear and show her?"

I dropped my pants and shook my cock out, giving Brianna her first look at it.

"Oh, my Lillian, it---it's the biggest one I've ever seen!"

"I told you, didn't I?"

Mmmm, yeah, you sure did." Brianna reached for me and took me in hand, giving me several quick, firm strokes.

"He's everything you said he was, Lillian."

Brianna gently bent me back, forward and then side to side, ending with it pressed against my belly.

"Can I play with him a little more, Lillian?"

I was stunned. She was asking Lillian for permission to play with my dick---not me!

"You may have five minutes, uninterrupted," Lillian told her.

Giggling, Brianna ran a finger up along the sensitive underside. My dick twitched and she laughed delightedly. She held it out away from her, and then squeezed the head. "Mmmm, feels like velvet," Brianna hissed happily as a droplet of precum leaked from the tip.

"I love the way it's so hard and yet soft at the same time," she said as if to herself.

I watched as she stared at my cockhead for several seconds, and then wrapped her lips around it and sucked the precum away then applied a wonderful suction to the rest of the head, stopping only to run her tongue around the edge of my corona.

A surge of pleasure ran up and down my spine. After watching them in the theatre I was ready to explode, and might have had not Lillian told Brianna to stop and release me.

And of course she did.

"Now Brianna darling, do you want that cock inside you?" Lillian inquired in a detached voice.

"Yes!" she replied eagerly. "And Donnie, do you want to fuck her silly?"

"Very much, Lillian."

"Good. Then listen to me."

Both Brianna and I were all ears.

"You are both to do exactly what I say, without hesitation. And, when I say stop, you must stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes," we replied in unison. Brianna was deadly serious. I was trying to keep from laughing out loud. I was going to fuck the both of them, and they knew it, but I decided to go along with Lillian's game unless she went too far for me.

"One last detail and it's an important one. Neither of you is allowed to cum until I give explicit permission, is that understood?"

I frowned. Brianna meekly said, "Of course, Lillian."

I realized they had played this game, or one like it before.

"Donnie?" Lillian asked, prodding me to answer.

"Yes, I agree, so long as you don't try to keep me from cumming when I really need too."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, it's a yes."

We awaited our orders, kneeling facing one another, arms at our sides, Brianna with her wet, wanting pussy and me with my hard jutting cock.

"Donnie, lie down on the seat, face up."

I did as I was told.

"Now, Brianna, get him ready to fuck you. Spit on his cock, get him good and wet."

Brianna leaned over me and let a long string of saliva drip from her mouth onto my cock. She used a hand to smear it all over the head and shaft.

"Is it ready?"Lillian inquired.

"No, Lillian, not yet," Brianna replied and added another gob of saliva to the first, rubbed that in and then added another even larger gob. "He's ready, Lillian," she said looking at her before taking any further liberties with my dick.

"Now suck him good!" Lillian crowed and clapped her hands. Brianna reacted by taking me into her hot little mouth and sucking voraciously. I begin to understand the game they're playing with me.

Brianna was doing her best to make me cum. My job, if I can do it, is to refrain from cumming despite her best efforts.

But as soon as I moaned from the sheer pleasure of her mouth, Lillian told us to stop.

"Wha?" my somewhat sexually dazed cocksucker huffed.

"It's your turn, Bree. Straddle his face and slowly lower your pussy to his lips. Don't lick or touch him, but be sure to bend over so I can see him licking you."

Now I'm on my back with my head toward the passenger side of the car. My rampant dick is pressed against my belly by Brianna's ass, as she scoots into position with one leg on either side of my face. I realize I'm anxious to taste her pussy and groan with anticipation as she slowly lower her pussy within reach of my tongue.

"A word of warning, Brianna, he's very good at this. I know he drove me crazy the other night at our Prom.

Brianna giggled excitedly. Her musky smell was almost overpowering. And then I lost myself in her center, her clit is resting on my chin as I lap away at her labia, occasionally darting my tongue inside her making her shudder.

Lillian's face is next to mine, watching intently as Brianna's juices tart to flow and wet the lower portion of my face.

Brianna begins to hump my face, making soft little, "Huh-Huh" sounds.

Suddenly, Lillian smacks her on the ass!

"You are NOT allowed to cum! Goddamn it I think you came, Bree!"

Brianna weakly protested, "No, no, I swear I didn't!"

"Get off him!" Donnie please stay where you are."

"Bree, do you want his cock in you?"

Panting hard, Brianna huffed, "Yes, yes, Lillian."

"Alright, I want you to straddle him and fuck him. But neither of you are to cum until I say so."

Brianna scrambled to turn herself around and squatted over my turgid cock, quickly grabbed it and brought it to her hole and shoved it in.

I was amazed at how tight she was.

Wanting to express myself about it, but not wanting to embarrass Brianna, I spoke to Lillian.

"Why didn't you tell me her cunt was so tight?"

"You noticed? Wonderful. Isn't it great?"

But surely I didn't ... I mean, she isn't a virgin right?"

"No she had a boyfriend who fucked her regularly. Brianna, show him how big Ned was."

Brianna held her hands apart about three or four inches. "He was thin as a noodle too," she added.

"Well it's a pleasure to be the one to open you up a little," I told her.

"Mmmm, I should tell you, your cock feels terrific in my pussy. If Lillian gives me permission I'll milk you to a cum. You won't even have to take it out."

Both Lillian and I laughed at her remark.

Then Lillian grew serious again, saying, "slower, guys, make it last."

The next five minutes were a trial for the two of us. We were both close, but straining to keep from cumming.

Finally, I gasped, "Lillian, let us finish, damn it!"

She laughed and chirped, "Okay, go for it!"

Free to fuck at last, Brianna started to hump me.

Of course I was trying to drive my pole into her as she was coming down on it. We got a rhythm going, and she leaned forward, making her cunt even tighter around my dick, while presenting her tits to my mouth.

All I could manage, moving the way we were, was to nip at them, biting one hard enough to cause her to grunt in pain.

"STOP!" Lillian yelled and we applied the brakes to our sexual movements, but I remained inside Brianna.

"What the fuck?" I snarled. "Lillian, quit fucking with us!"

"Get off him now, Bree!" There was urgency in her voice I hadn't heard before.

"Hands and knees, Bree!"

Brianna scrambled to assume the position. I looked on with interest as her ass was now inches from my face.

"Put it up her ass, Donnie. Don't bother lubing her. She loves it up her ass."

"You're kidding, I'll hurt her, Lillian," I protested.

"Tell him, Bree!" "She's right, Donnie. I love it up my ass...really I do!"

With almost no hesitation on my part, I took aim and drove my dick straight into her asshole.

Brianna grunted, but otherwise held her position. It took me three thrusts and I was fully immersed in her shitter.

I found it incredible on two counts, one, the ease of entry, and two, her ass was even tighter than her twat had been.

"Go on, Donnie, fuck her good."

All the waiting and stoppages were forgotten. I was surprised that it took me about two minutes to cum, but it did, and it was magnificent from my perspective.

My guess is that Brianna enjoyed it too, for she was crying tears of happiness, at least until Lillian pulled me away from Brianna and pushed her cunt into the other's face. Brianna ate Lillian to her own tumultuous climax, holding her ass cheeks to keep her cunt plastered against her hungry mouth.

Fifteen minutes later, Lillian's dominant period came to an abrupt end when I had to slap her across the face to show her who was really in charge. Then I had both of them leaning side by side against the backrest and took turns fucking each of them, alternating strokes in one and then switching to the other.

I later learned that they both derived their pleasure from not knowing just when I'd enter them. For I'd varied the number of thrusts each time, say giving Brianna four quick pumps, then pulling out and slamming into Lillian for five or six rapid thrusts.

Then just before I came, I had both of them turn around and share my cock, kissing and licking it until I started to cum, then they squirmed round my cock vying for the sperm.

I never saw Brianna again. In fact, I only managed one more fuck with Lillian before graduation. She and Phil got married three or four months after. Yes, she was pregnant, and yes, it's quite possible it was mine. But I never asked, and I never tried to fuck her again.

________________________________________

________________________________________

12