Sensualist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked her lips when I let one hand drop to my belt buckle and opened it. A second later I had unzipped the fly of my jeans and my erection sprang out.

"Oh, my God!" she exclaimed, and dropped to her knees.

"Play with it, if you like," I told her, and she did, running her fingertips up and down its length. I placed my right hand on the top of her head.

"Do you want me to blow you?" Edith inquired matter of factly.

"Entirely up to you, Mrs. Travers."

"Edith ... please!"

"Entirely up to you ... Edith," I said to placate her.

She pursed her lips and placed a quick kiss on the head of my cock. I remained motionless, but kept my hand on her head.

"Can I ... Can I suck it?"

"Please ..." I said after a pause.

She licked her lips and then opened her mouth and took my cockhead into her mouth, swirled her dainty tongue over and around it and let it fall from her mouth.

"You have the nicest flavor, Donald."

"Thank you," I said, but considered it a strange remark all the same.

She spent a moment or two hefting my testicles.

"They-they're very heavy, Donald. You must hold a great deal of sperm in them."

I wondered how to reply to that comment, and finally replied, "I'm not a one and done guy, Mrs. Travers."

"That will be a welcome surprise," she said, telling me a great deal about her sex life.

For some reason, Mrs. Travers felt compelled to add: "Lillian's off with her friends. I gave her specific orders not to come home until six, or later."

I gave her a look, and she grinned guiltily and added, "She knows what I'm going to do. I didn't tell her, but she knows."

"I don't mind if she knows, Edith."

Edith smiled at me. It was the first genuine smile I had ever seen on her face.

"You have a lovely smile," I said as we moved through the living room where I'd fucked her daughter fore and aft.

"So you don't care if Lillian finds out about what we do this afternoon?"

"No." She said simply.

"By any chance are you ... getting even with her for what we did on your couch?"

"It's nice of you to call it my couch, Donald. But no, I have no reason to get even with her, as you put it. It's just that..."

"You were impressed with my, um, appendage."

"Yes, may I try sucking it again?"

"You may, Mrs. Travers."

Her hand went up with her trigger finger extended as she started to envelope my erection.

"Edith, please, we're on rather intimate terms now." A second later she was sucking hard on my cock and fondling my balls.

Edith blew me for roughly five minutes before stopping.

"You didn't cum," she said with a pout.

"I held off, you were very good at it, Edith."

She beamed at me. I didn't know if it was the compliment I'd given her, or the fact that I'd used her name.

There was a short pause before she spoke again. "There...there's something I want to ask you about," she said, sounding a bit tentative.

"You can ask me anything," I replied, reaching out to touch her face. "You know that."

"Ah...well...um...yeah, I know, but this...I'm afraid you'll think..."

"You're afraid I'll think what?" I asked. "Don't be afraid. If you have a question, go ahead and ask."

"Well..." She paused again. "Was that ... um, the night with Lillian ... was that the first time you ever ... um, did it in someone's um, rear?"

I have to admit that her question caused my partially hard penis to become a lot harder.

"You want to know if Lillian and I had anal sex prior to that night."

"Um ... ah ..." She took a deep breath. "Yeah," she replied.

"Yes we did. It was kind of a birth control device for us," I lied. There was no need to tell her that her daughter was a slut.

"But don't you think it's perverted to ... I mean ... anal sex?" she asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"No, I don't, and neither does Lillian. Now I think it prudent to take certain precautions before jumping into it."

"Precautions? You mean contraceptives? I don't have any. I did use an enema; I took a long bath and used that nasty thing twice to cleanse my rectum."

"That's perfect," I said, not having bothered having Lillian do it before fucking her anally. "One should also use a good deal of lotion, or KY Jelly as a lubricant to make penetration easier. But once it's in, and I would add that one does this slowly until the rectum acclimates to the intrusion, then and only then does the pleasure of the experience emerge."

"I can't believe you're only eighteen, Donald."

"I've been fortunate to have known some older women ..." I decided to leave it there.

"Yes ... well, I've only seen two men in my life other than you, and neither one come close to you in size."

"It isn't necessarily the size that matters..."

"I beg to differ, or I think I do, having tried the other."

"You want to, um, try me on ... for size?"

"Yes, exactly, Donald."

I bent my head and kissed her shoulder. My fingers began a journey over her silky flesh and I hoped she couldn't feel them trembling. My erection felt as if it had gotten as hard as it could possibly get without exploding.

Edith was as nervous as me, for she kept chattering, saying: "And...I...I heard people talking about...you know...anal sex. One of my friends claims she did it and she says it feels fantastic. Anyhow...you ... you ..."

"Okay, Edith, we'll have anal sex. Would you like to do that first?"

She nodded. "Yeah ... I ... I think I'd kinda like to try. That is if ... if you want to," she whispered. "Do ... do you want to?"

"Yes I do, Edith."

"Does ... does it hurt?" she asked, sounding scared and showing a little fear in her eyes.

"It doesn't have to," I told her. "But we'll need to be careful. The last thing I want is to hurt you. It shouldn't hurt but just a tiny bit. Remember when your hymen broke?"

"Yes, of course. A minor thing. Nothing like childbirth."

"No, nothing close to that," I said to reassure her.

"Oh," she said, but the fear didn't totally disappear from her eyes.

"Edith, I promise I won't do anything that hurts you," I told her. "I'd never do that."

"Yes, yes, of course," she said taking my hand and leading me into the Master bedroom; her negligee slowly slipped off her supple body and I was forced to step over it before reaching the bed.

There was a nervous silence that I broke, saying, "You've touched me some, now I'd like to do some exploring. Do you mind, Edith?"

"No, do whatever you want."

I began fondling her breasts; they were heavy in my hands, probably C-cup sized. I watched as her nipples slowly grew erect, moved a hand to her groin, pressed my fingers into the soft mat of curly dark pubic hair, and began a soft stroking of her folds.

"Can ... can I sit down on the bed?" My legs feel strange."

We sat side by side on the large bed, and I wondered at the differences between Edith and her daughter, Lillian.

Lillian was without a doubt, a common slut. She was bi-sexual, and preferred anal to normal intercourse; I had little doubt that she had other preferences that I had yet to discover.

Edith on the other hand, appeared to be a typical married woman, content in most things, but missing the adventure of an affair. In all probability she would have kept on with her life as it was, but having seen me with her daughter had triggered something in her and now here we were.

I moved my left hand down to her groin, pressing into the soft, curly hairs, and began stroking there too. She responded by pushing her ass back against me, parting her legs in the process, leaving her left leg raised and resting lazily on my hip. Then displaying an unusual, at least for her, display of assertion, Edith reached between her legs and took my cock in hand and guiding it to, but not into, her. Still behind her, my half-erect cock was between her legs, and she was rubbing it in a slow, circular motion against her clitoris.

When I changed my position slightly in an obvious effort to slide myself into her, she pushed the shaft back, and then whispered, "Uh-uh. Not there; I want you here, in my ass." So saying, she placed the head of my cock right in the middle of her spider-webbed anus and rubbed it back and forth across the diminutive opening. At first, I thought she was teasing me.

"Are you serious?" I asked, somewhat incredulously.

"Just do it. I want to feel your cock inside my ass," she said softly. She rubbed the cockhead a few more times against her nether opening. "Mmm, Donald, you know I want you all the way in there."

My cock was already so wet from being rubbed between her moist pussy lips that it broke the sphinctoral plane with surprisingly little effort. She grunted as the cockhead broke the barrier, and then hissed, "Slowly, work it in slowly."

She shifted her hips slightly to accommodate the unaccustomed presence of something inside her ass.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little," she replied, punctuated by a gasp of breath. "But, oh this is exciting! You feel so big!"

I squeezed her breasts, flattening them against her chest, as I softly kissed the nape of her neck. "I can't believe how tight you are!"

"Are you in all the way?" she gasped. "I feel like I've been split in two!"

I pressed my cock forward, felt it being tightened like a vise by her sphincter muscle.

"Just a little more," I grunted.

I gained additional depth by easing back slightly and then pushing forward. Edith grunted a few more times before I finally pressed my wiry pubic hairs into her lower ass.

"All in, Edith," I hissed.

"Don't move for a few seconds. I have to get used to it."

I contented myself with kneading her breasts and kissing her neck and shoulders while my sheathed cock remained completely motionless inside her. The walls of her rectum were warm and smooth against my cock. From time to time, she contracted her anus around my dick, as if testing the elasticity of her anal muscle.

Her anal contractions had the expected result on me, and I told her if she kept at it, I would be cumming sooner than expected.

"Please, no! Don't cum yet! You just put it in; you haven't really fucked me yet. Can you hold off?"

"I'll try. I can't tell you how good it feels!"

"I-I appreciate your tenderness to me. You know my-husband hardly ever does it."

"Hit and run, eh?"

"Yeah, I guess I don't excite him the way I used too."

"Edith, I know I'm kind of young and all..."

"Oh no, you're not too young, Donald."

"I mean, I'm not your age-I mean you do excite me, Edith. You're an exciting woman. Fine body, great ass, I don't understand why he doesn't appreciate you."

"You're so nice, Donald. I can see why Lillian is so fond of you."

"Thank you. I think we can start moving now. Are you ready?"

"Oh, sure..." And then with the pain all but vanished, Edith began moving her buttocks

in a slow, circular pattern, while my ensconced cock, a prisoner inside her, obediently followed.

We went slowly at first, and then I added some speed, although not that much. In fact,

We established a kind of syncopated rhythm that took the both of us over the top.

Edith had discovered an animalistic instinct she never knew she had, and, with the discovery, she developed a far different attitude in her love-making. Outside of a few "dirty" words like "fuck" or "suck", uttered in the heat of passion, I doubt she had ever used profanity with respect to her needs, but suddenly there she was screaming: "C'mon, fuck my ass! Give it to me! Oh, my ass! I love it in my ass! Oh, baby, it feels so good!"

Her voice echoed throughout the house and I started to laugh.

"What?" she asked seriously.

"You wouldn't be yelling like that if someone was home," I said.

"We wouldn't be fucking like this is someone was home, Donald. But I'd throw them the hell out so that we could finish on our own time."

"I like that about you, Edith."

"Bone me Daddy!" she shrieked and then burst out laughing.

"Shove that big dong into me! Make it hurt! Fuck my assssssssss!"

I started pumping her like a madman, driving my cock in and out of her beautiful, tight ass with complete abandon. She grunted, she groaned, she bucked her ass against my abdomen, snorting rather than breathing, trying to pull me even further into the dark abyss.

My hands on her breasts were no longer gentle. If she wanted to feel hurt, I would leave her breasts marked and bruised; I seized her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each of my hands and squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully. It was this final, almost desperate gesture, along with the persistent thrusting that catapulted us both over the edge and into ecstasy.

"I'm cumming! Edith yelled.

"I'm cumming," I screamed.

We both came down slowly. I didn't dare withdraw myself from her. I just let the old guy fall asleep inside her dark hole; feeling every once in a while a tiny anal contraction that only served to remind me of what we had just done.

Finally, my limp member fell out, on its own, sliding onto the inside of her inner right thigh, still wet from my spending.

Edith turned her naked body completely around until we were belly to belly, chest to chest. She wrapped her arms around my back and held me. She pressed her loins into mine, our pubic hairs mingling.

"That was great," she whispered sexily.

Minutes later, Edith nonchalantly began to dress. Her attitude bothered me; it was as if I'd been dismissed. Did she treat her husband this way?

Just as she finished hooking her bra, I made my move and Grabbed her. The force of my charge at her took us both backward and we stumbled into the bedroom window. I had my right hand on her left shoulder blade as I went to kiss her. She tried to turn her face away, but failed and I found her mouth and forced my tongue into her mouth.

Breaking away, she took a deep breath and said, "What are you doing? We're finished here!"

"I don't think so, Edith. Look at me!" I said challenging her.

She glanced down and saw my rapidly rising appendage and gasped.

"You can't-It's not poss..."

I slapped her cunt with it, and said, "That wasn't a jellybean you just felt. Try sucking it back to size and then we'll have us a fuck in your front side."

"But it's just been-it's filthy!"

"Clean it off if you think it's dirty. It's your dirt after all."

Edith gave me a scathing look, but didn't say a word. She took a tentative step away, pausing as if waiting for me to grab her and send her to her knees. When I allowed her to move without any interference, she went quickly to the bathroom and wet a washcloth and returned to clean my penis off any fecal matter that might be clinging to it. When she'd finished and put the washcloth down, I said, "Spread your legs a little."

Edith complied willingly enough, and I began touching her; caressing the insides of those gorgeous columns of flesh. I shifted position and spent considerable time working on her feet, which surprised her, but also pleased her.

It wasn't long before she was making the soft moaning sounds of arousal again. I allowed my caresses to move slowly up her legs, to the backs of her knees.

"Oh, Donald, does that ever feel good!" she groaned. "I love the way you touch me."

"I love touching you," I told her, caressing further upward, to the baby-soft skin of her inner thighs.

I've always loved caressing women on their inner thighs. The skin there is so soft and sensitive, and it seemed even more so with Edith. The longer I caressed her there, the more visibly aroused she became. Soon enough her hips were rocking gently and she was gasping and making nonsensical sounds as my fingers drifted lightly over her ever-so-soft skin.

As my caresses moved closer to the pad of fatty tissue that covers the pubic bone below the abdomen but above the labia, often referred to as the mons veneris, I could see the shimmering wetness of her arousal. Knowing that Edith had long been all but ignored by Mr. Travers, I let my fingers pause over the area where her legs joined, but did not touch her directly.

Edith groaned and the motions of her hips got more pronounced. I let my fingers drift up, over one buttock, across her lower back, then down over her other buttock, back to the junction area on the other side of her body.

"Oh, Jesus, you're making me crazy!" she moaned.

I trailed a single finger around the edge of her outer labia then downward, and rubbed gently over her engorged clit.

"Oh, God! Oh, yes!" she whimpered.

She was dripping wet and her lubricant covered my finger. I slid it up between her labia and her body heaved upward as if it couldn't bear to lose contact with my finger. My finger traversed the area of her arousal slick pussy onto the little gap of skin covering between her vagina and anus sometimes referred to as the 'taint.'

Edith moaned and her hips jolted, when I teased her there with my well lubed finger.

She whimpered when I resumed teasing her anus, circling the tiny bud then rubbing a finger over it while my other hand slipped under her and began teasing her clit with the fingertips of that hand.

By now her hips were moving up and down so fast it was almost as if she was vibrating. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her hands tearing at the sheets and blankets on the bed. Then she stiffened and her body went into what looked a lot like a seizure.

I kept toying with both her bottom and her clit until moans quieted down, her body relaxed, and she sank onto the bed and laid there, gasping for breath.

"Jesus Christ ... that-that was incredible!" she murmured.

I slid my hand out from under her, stretched out on the bed next to her, put my arm around her, and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. "So ... you liked it did you?"

Edith smothered my face with kisses then moved downward and began licking my cock from stem to stern.

"It's nice ... would you lick my balls too?"

She was quick to do so.

"Edith ... you didn't answer my question. Did you like it?"

"Yes, I liked it, Donald. It was probably the best I've ever felt in my life."

"And?"

"Oh ... you want me to talk about it? Okay ... I thought that the anal sex was fantastic, and of course, it was. But the after play ... with you playing and teasing my clit and ass was over the top. I never even dreamed about such a thing.

"Did you cum?"

"Donald dear, I was cumming the entire time you were touching me there. And I ... are you hard again? I mean, is it possible that you can do it again?"

"Yes, it's possible. Where would you like me to put it?"

She laughed lewdly and said, "I'll let you chose the hole, darling."

I slid my hand down and teased her slippery vagina with my fingers. "Is there room in here?" I rubbed her clit with the tip of my index finger. She gasped and squirmed.

"Uh...huh," she murmured.

"You want to put it there or should I?" I asked.

"I-I'll do it," she responded. She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. Then she lifted her hips, placed the tip of my erection at her opening, and lowered herself onto my jutting penis.

"God," Edith gasped, "I just came and I feel like I'm gonna cum already!"

A peaceful expression crossed her face as she began rocking her hips and the now familiar look of lust appeared upon her face again.

"Fuck me, baby," she whispered. "Fuck me hard!"

I rose up to meet her and the pace quickened.

"Cum if you want to," I told her.

"Are ... are you close, too?" she asked.

"Not yet," I told her. "But that's all right. Go ahead, baby, let go. Cum for me."

I reached up and caught her nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulled it out, stretching it another half inch.

"Yes! Hurt them! I love it!"

I repeated the action with the other nipple. The movement of her hips grew more frantic.

"Cum for me, Edith!"

"Oh, God! Oh, God! I-I can't hold off-I can't... Oh, I gotta cum! I can't wait! I-I'm cumming!" Her body went into a series of wracking spasms and I felt her vaginal tunnel start gripping my cock.