Sensualist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her peak passed she fell forward, lying atop me with my arms around her, still breathing hard. "What ... what about you?" she murmured. "You ... you didn't ..."

I rocked my hips upward, thrusting deep into her. "You don't mind if I do this now, do you?" I asked.

"Oh, God, no! That feels so good!" she murmured in reply. "Don't stop! God! I can't tell you how good that feels!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks and kept rocking my erection up into her. The increasing intensity of her sounds and the way her body was moving more and more urgently against mine told me she was getting close to another orgasm. I slid my hand over her bottom, picked up some lubricant from where our bodies were joined and probed gently at her anus.

"Oh fuck ... YES! DO ME THERE!"

It was incredibly easy to slip out of her mushy cunt and into her tight, but not that tight asshole.

"Oh ... I don't believe ...I'm cumming again!"

Four thrusts later I told her I was cumming too, and as my loins uncoiled and spewed love juice from my body to hers, I heard her announcing yet another orgasms arriving.

We laid in each other's arms, with her atop me, for quite a while after we finished, letting our bodies calm. Edith giggled when my softening penis slid from her ass, but she didn't move off me. I hated the fact that, before too much longer, I'd have to go home.

I told her that she was better in bed than her daughter. She sucked my shriveled penis into her mouth, made it hard and then blew me so that I could barely stand up when she'd finished.

I dressed and left after a brief flurry of kisses. I called her when I got home and learned that her husband had come home seven minutes after I'd left.

That was cutting it close.

****************************************

Edith and I fucked almost daily until I left for Athens. I enjoyed every minute I spent with her.

We did something that I've tried incorporating in all my affairs since-fucking and sucking in every room in the house, using every conceivable position.

Mr. Travers had an illustrated book of the Kama Sutra, and Edith and I attempted many of the positions provided within its pages. She had some difficulty explaining just how she hurt her back, but he never suspected her of hurting it standing on her head while I went at her with my mouth.

I got her to utter the foulest sexual expressions willingly; it served to unleash the darker side of her sexual self for the first time. I have done this often over the years, as a woman is never more beautiful to me then when turned on into a wanton whore.

In looking back, her decided preference was anal. Edith delighted in having me up her ass. Her cocksucking improved as we moved from room to room, and her straight fucking was always great. And to my astonishment, she brought Lillian in to join us just before I left for college.

It happened like this:

I had arrived at Edith's house, found the front door ajar and walked in. Edith was waiting for me, wearing a smile, a garter belt, high heels and nothing else.

I ate her to at least two orgasms while she was laying atop the kitchen table. Her screams were louder than usual and I found it a bit puzzling, but as no one was ever home when we met I pushed it aside and concentrated on making her cum one more time before having her blow me.

After cumming in her mouth, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. I walked through her bedroom to the master bath and stopped in my tracks.

The door was half open, and looking in I saw Lillian brushing her hair wearing only a pair of black panties. I was a little freaked out. I was also turned on. It was an automatic thing I suppose, but rather than turning and leaving, I stood there and mentally compared Lillian's breasts with her mother's. Her areolas were about the same size, but her nipples, which were erect, were not as pronounced as her mother's.

I don't know precisely when it happened but at some point Lillian turned and saw me standing there. "Hello, Donnie," she said and smiled provocatively.

"I thought that she should know about us," Edith said behind my left ear, scaring the hell out of me. She appeared exceedingly calm about my stumbling upon her daughter.

"Lillian looked in on us the other day," Edith said and smiled. "She also wanted to know when you were coming over again. I had no choice but to tell her."

I caught on to their game a moment later as I saw Lillian stepping out of her black panties and revealing a freshly shaven pussy to me. I was fully erect at this point.

Turning to face Edith, I found that she still wore the garter belt, but had lost the shoes, probably so that she could walk in on me silently.

"All right," I said, "What now?"

They had prepared for this scene-both of them. Lillian resumed brushing her hair, but kept her eyes on her mother and me.

Edith slowly removed my clothing, an indulgent smile on her face as she tossed each item on the chair next to the bed.

"Are you two done yet," Lillian asked, coming toward us from the bathroom, her breasts jiggling from side to side as she moved.

"Lillian," I said, "You have the most gorgeous ass," and I pulled her into my arms, and reaching behind her gave them a loving squeeze.

"I told you he wouldn't be surprised," Edith said.

"He was surprised, mother. I was watching his face when he saw me." She looked at me over her shoulder in surprise as I knelt behind her, but it was her mother who gasped when I kissed first one smooth cheek, then the other. I smiled up at her and used my hands to spread her cheeks open to reveal her little rose.

"You're not going too..." Edith croaked as I stuck my tongue out to touch the top of Lillian's ass crack.

Lillian responded by pushing her ass back at me. I pulled back and looked at her exposed little rear hole. It was pink and wrinkled, almost winking at me, pulsing. We both moaned as I moved my head back and brought my tongue to the tiny hole, licking it with the flat of my tongue. Then I put my lips around it and began to suck the crinkled skin into my mouth.

"Oh—oh—oh—oh! Suck my ass, suck my ass, oh, god, Donnie ... you're driving me crazy," Lillian grunted as she pushed her ass back at my mouth. As my tongue slithered into her back passageway, Lillian shuddered as a climax ripped through her.

"Jesus, that was fast!" Edith groaned, viscerally deprived for the moment.

I abandoned Lillian and turned to her mother. "What?" Edith managed to blurt out before my hands took hold of her around the waist and lifted her until she sat upon the vanity, her back pressed against the mirror. With our eyes locked, I forced her thighs apart until she was totally open for me. Then I leaned in and began eating her out.

Like her daughter, Edith was quick to cum. I felt her hands at the back of my neck and looked up at her face. She was leaning back against the mirror and her eyes were closed, her face a mask of undisguised pleasure.

Looking into the mirror, I saw Lillian with one hand busily fingering herself, the other tormented a nipple. Our eyes met and she didn't look away. I saw that her breasts were heaving with excitement.

"Make her cum again, Donnie!" she hissed as her fingers made a squishy sound as they surged in and out of her fuck-hole.

I made quite a production of eating Edith out; using broad tongue strokes, and deliberately making sloppy slurping sounds, I took her labia between my lips and pulled my head back, stretching them obscenely away from their natural placement. When I let them go they sprang back like a rubber band. Then I would stiffen my tongue and repeatedly stab it into her dripping cunt.

In addition, I sent my forefinger into her ass while Edith moaned that I was killing her with my mouth.

Her movements made it difficult to maintain my position and so I stood straight up, pulled her off the vanity and pressed firmly on her shoulders.

Edith knew what to do and went to her knees, quickly stripping my pants and shorts down my legs. I yanked my shirt over my head and tossed it at Lillian, who batted it away with her free hand.

"I want you both to suck me," I said firmly.

Moments later I lay on the bed with mother and daughter taking turns sucking my turgid cock.

When Edith relinquished it to Lillian she made right for my balls, bathing them with her tongue and then taking both into her mouth and repeating the bathing only in a more soothing manner.

Then with her index finger planted in my asshole, she abandoned my balls and recaptured my cock. Lillian went after my balls next and cried out in feigned shock when my middle finger slipped into her slippery ass. The bitch had already lubed herself back there!

I had to smile as Lillian's eyes moved from the finger in her ass to my throbbing cock currently held in her mother's fist.

My hips moved forward as I reached down and pushed Edith's head to my precum covered cockhead.

"Suck it!"

She gobbled me up, and used the age-old trick of looking up at me and meeting my eyes in a challenging way as her cheeks hollowed out from the suction she was applying to my shaft.

I turned to see the lust in Lillian's eyes as my dick surged in and out of her mother's mouth. She licked her lips absentmindedly as she focused on her mother's fellatio technique.

"Let Lillian have some, Edith, don't be greedy. After all, you invited her to the party."

Edith handed my dick over to her daughter, and after wiping her mouth off with her forearm, answered me back, saying: "It's her party, not mine. She threatened to tell her father about us."

I chided Lillian then, calling her a bad girl, and heard her giggle with my meat still in her mouth. It was a strange sound, but recognizable all the same.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and captured a long string of saliva with it that I wiped off on Lillian's face.

Edith had moved closer to us, probably thinking I would offer my dick back to her. I didn't. Instead I took turns slapping the both of them across their faces with it.

Not sure which one to fuck next, I pulled them both close and kissed one then the other. Soon we had a game going in which they took turns sending their tongues into my mouth.

"Donnie," Lillian said breathing heavily, "Wanna fuck me up the ass?"

I deliberately kissed her mother long and hard while deciding what to do with them.

"Fuck me, Donnie," Edith cooed. "You know you want too. Her ass can wait."

When I didn't respond, Edith, with her face coloring, said, "Um, you can use my ass if you prefer."

I kissed Edith again, long and hard. Lillian's hand snaked between us and took hold of my cock and began to jerk me off.

Breaking the kiss, I was surprised to see Edith move to cup her daughter's breast.

Lillian moaned with pleasure and Edith cupped the other breast as well, thumbing both nipples while her daughter purred contentedly.

"You know her so well, don't you, Edith?"

Edith laughed lewdly and gave me a vulgar snort, then placed her mouth on one of Lillian's jutting nips and gave suck.

Lillian moaned her appreciation.

I wondered if these two had played similar games before.

Edith's actions helped me decide my next course of action. I roughly shoved Edith aside and got between Lillian's legs. I can't swear to this, but I'm fairly certain that Edith was drooling when I shoved my cock into her daughter's cunt.

I can attest to the fact that she leaned in a watched closely as I fucked her daughter. I can further attest that I was moved by her interest and paused in mid-fuck to kiss her hard and even slipped some fingers into her juicy pussy before resuming my pounding into Lillian.

It was then that I remembered Lillian had requested an ass fucking. I yanked my dick from her gushy twat, let her squawk at the loss, and then flipped her over on her stomach. My hands were shaking as I spread her cheeks apart and looked at her tight little hole and was reminded at how big it would get when we finished.

Then I remembered Edith and looked up. She was kneeling in front of her daughter. Did she expect Lillian to eat her out as I fucked her up the ass? Her eyes wide as saucers, lust evident on her face.

I reached over and picked up a bottle of baby oil from the counter, poured a stream of oil on the top of Lillian's ass crack and watched as the slippery liquid slowly traveled down toward her little hole then rubbed it in. When I felt that she was lubricated enough inside, I pulled my fingers out and placed the head of my penis on the pink hole. I took the bottle of baby oil and squirted more oil onto the head and shaft.

"I'm ready for you, baby," Lillian said breathlessly.

I placed the head of my dick on the tight hole and pressed. Lillian moaned and pressed back at me as her asshole stretched. I moaned as her back passage opened and the head slipped inside. As her incredibly tight anal ring snapped around the crown of my cockhead, I felt the urge to cum right then. I fought to hold back my climax wondering how I could get the rest of my shaft into her body before I shot my load.

Then Lillian shoved her ass back toward me.

I never fail to be amazed as my cock disappears into a woman's anus. I'm always reminded of feeling like a velvet glove is gripping my shaft as the anal muscles, pulsing repeatedly, squeeze me for all their worth.

Both her mother and I listen quietly as Lillian's little whimpers of pleasure/pain poured from her lips as I edged ever deeper into her. And finally vanished.

This is what we were both waiting for and Lillian began to move, I pulled back, letting half my cock slide out of her ass. It looked like I was turning her anal tube inside out as it fought to hold me inside. I pushed back in, bringing a muffled scream from Lillian, and then a series of 'Yes's' and 'Fuck me's' that resounded throughout the house.

I didn't wait to be told twice. Within seconds, my prick was moving in and out of her body, aided by the slick baby oil. I watched entranced as my cock pulled out then disappeared back inside, my balls slapping loudly against the dripping lips of her sex.

"Give it to her, Donnie!" Her mother crowed. "Rip her apart with that big cock!"

"Donnie, Donnie, Donnie!" Lillian bawled as I slammed repeatedly into her, trying to do it harder with every thrust.

I had never felt anything so pleasurable in my young life. Lillian's tight asshole milked me, squeezing me better than she'd ever done before as she came for more than the first time.

Edith cackled with wanton glee as I pulled out of her daughter and sent jet after jet of steaming cum over her ass and lower thighs.

Edith took care of the two of us, using a washcloth to clean my cock of any fecal matter and then another clean cloth to wipe her daughter's ass clean of my sperm.

I had the two women suck on my cock after that and when I grew hard again, I used the last of my energy and had Lillian sit on my face and Edith impale herself on my semi-hard cock. Surprisingly we managed to go like that for some twenty or thirty minutes before the Momma bear came on my pole. Of course, the Baby bear had been cumming for some time, as I had a voracious appetite at the time.

Both mother and daughter were fully satisfied sexually, only wanting to know when we could have a repeat performance. I told them the truth, although I omitted a great deal saying I couldn't promise anything anytime soon. But this had been such a wonderful experience that I for one couldn't wait to do it again. What I left out was that I was leaving for Athens and the University of Georgia in two days. There was no way I could handle both Lillian and Edith the following day and they certainly knew it.

I kissed both their pussies and then their mouths and went home to sleep like a baby.

****************************************