Sensuality Ch. 02

Story Info
Women discover their sensuality and much more.
5.5k words
4.44
35.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 02/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------

This is the second chapter of the first story I have submitted to Literotica.

For previous events in the story read 'Sensuality' -- Helene the assistant secretary was unwittingly introduced to sexual stimulation and subsequently 'medically' explored by Doctor Jared.

In this chapter Simon head of the firm which manufactures medical equipment, discovers Helene, and Gertrude, his secretary, discovers the delights of the new toy Simon brought back from his conference.

Jared, the company medico assists in ensuring that no hole is left unexplored.

Helene gets her 'package deal' at the UniSexSensuality salon along with a few extras she isn't charged for and didn't request. Meanwhile Simon relaxes with a massage while he watches the action.

Reader's comments and suggestions are welcome.

---------------------------

Simon says "Who?"

Simon's Story

It was my first day back in the office after a four day conference and demonstration of items of our medical equipment. Some of the younger female medical delegates were susceptible to my advances and the adjunct I surreptitiously added to their drinks ensured that they would not only be susceptible, but also pliable when we reached their bedrooms together.

It rankled that three of the older and more established medicos -- although one was a dental surgeon --resisted every advance I made. The only conclusion I could draw was that they made 'advances' to each other.

Nevertheless they had eventually succumbed when suitably 'dosed'... but more than half the pleasure of reaming these women would be seeing them consciously enjoy what I did to them.

My attention wandered for a moment. Challenges were there to be faced and overcome. Somehow, some day, some way I would conquer those three as well... they would be begging me...

Then I looked at the figures and results again, amazed. Jared had done some good work here, on this his latest seductive foray, but who was she? Who was this Helene Marsden? I pressed the intercom button.

"Gertie, get your attractive ass in here, quick smart!"

She scuttled into the office, her wobbling bulk much like a Sherman tank. Like the Sherman tank, had there been obstructions in her way they would now be decorating the carpet.

"Oh Simon dear, it's so nice at my age to hear at least one man think my ass is attractive."

"Mmm. And you know I'm attracted to it, you she-devil."

"You wanted to . . . no, you already told me this morning that you aren't 'up to it' with me yet."

"I AM up to checking on what happens in this company while I'm absent." I pointed at the computer screen with one hand while my other hand reached up under her skirts. "Look at this... this Helene, WHO is she?"

Visit: 2 Date: 7th Duration: 9.30 -- 10.30am

Event: Seen by Dr. Martin re oral contraceptives

Dose1 Qty. 25mg Narcotisation: nil Level 2.

Status: Virgin-penetrated. Thick auburn bush, Hymen open/ragged, vestibule wide

Arousal: 10mg orally Lift: pheromone contact cream

Analgesia: Joy x 2 to pudenda

Suction: Nipples to 25mm x 15mm

--------------------------------------------------------

Area Calibration Program Intensity

Nipples 25mm x 15mm 1. Rising waves & stabs 3

Vagina: 15cm x 6cm 1. Continuous 800Hz 2

2. Pulsed 50Hz squeeze 4

Anus 4.4cm 1. Stroke 3

2. Pulsed 500Hz wave 4

Clitoris 3x1cm

35mm x 26g 1. Tickle 2 - 5

Labia Min. 25mm x 26g 1. Tickle 2 - 5

--------------------------------------------------------

Subject remained conscious throughout whole procedure, apparently in awe of the sensations so recently discovered. At close of the session she insisted on nipples being suckled.

Oral contraceptive medication commenced. Next fertile period would have been Friday 10th Feb.

Well prepared for further invasive stimulation exercises however I would caution that applications of 'Joy' be administered before extensive dilatations.

---------------------------

As she scanned the screen Gertrude wriggled her hips, "Oooh my oh my!" then she opened her legs allowing me easier access to her naked crotch. "Well, well, well. Jared must have had real fun with her."

"Gertie. Tell me, who is this chick?" I pinched her swelling clit hard then slid three fingers into her moist tunnel.

"Helene? No chick, she's a real little cherub. Totally innocent, she's never been touched up. It was her first performance with a vibrator. You get the picture?"

"But who . . . where . . . is she?"

"Next door. My assistant. She went down to see Jared a while ago and now she's working through your assessment sheets... I've told her she can leave early -- for the salon -- at four thirty if she gets through them."

"Your assistant... now, we both know you don't need one Gertie, but it's a good ploy."

"Not only a ploy Simon, it will leave us more time for each other, to play... when you are up to it of course." She looked at me expectantly. "So, did you bring me anything this time, other than the three 'stuck-up broads' that you screwed?"

"Yes, I did, but before you get it, please bring in the cherub. I'd like to meet her and I think I'll spend some time in the observation room this evening. Lee-Anne can give me a massage while I watch the fun."

'Cherub' was not the word I would have applied to the charming young woman who preceded my secretary into the office.

"Mr. Hetherington, Miss Hammond said you would like to see me."

She sounded worried, but she was still exuding an aura of sexual joy and fulfilment, even though it was an hour since Jared had concluded his titillating ministrations.

"Helene, please sit down." She sat glancing at Gertie on the chair to her left. "Normally I personally interview all the staff on this floor, but I understand that Gertrude engaged you while I was away?" She nodded.

"Simon," Gertrude interrupted, "this young lady has been mouldering away in our typing pool. I met her at a lecture in the business college two years back. I didn't even know we had her on staff here."

"Well Helene that's a very good reason for us to update all our employee profiles with more information on their skills and up-to-date photos. Maybe a task for you next month?"

"Yes Mr. Hetherington."

"Helene, while we're up here, with just the two or three of us together, I do like to be called Simon, alright? Now, I like the effect of your manicure it's a really professional job."

"Oh Miss Hamm- I mean Gertrude introduced me to this UniSexSensuality salon on Friday, it was so wonderful, and tonight," she sounded like an excited thirteen year old, "I'm having a cut, shampoo and set and a facial."

"Did you say 'UniSex', do they accept men customers also?" I asked innocently.

"I suppose that's what it means Simon."

"Well, you may see me there some time, especially if they have male massage facilities." I nodded smiling. "Now, run along, finish collating those assessment forms please and do have a good evening Helene."

* * *

I was just about to unpack and set up the present for Gertrude when there was a rap at the office door.

"Oh Jared, that was good work this morning. What a way to start off the week."

"Yes, Helene... she's such a delightful little bundle of nerves, 'ooohs' and 'ahhs'. She won't remember all of it - what was actually done to her - but she will remember that it was an ecstatic experience."

"Mmm. What would we do without you Jared?"

"I hope you never do. We've fine tuned this operation into a perfect system. You, Gertie, Monica, the two masseuse's and I think that eventually that little cherub will be a valuable adjunct to our PR machine."

"Now Jared," I glanced at the package in his hand, "what have you got for me there?"

"Coffee, another week's supply I hope. Remember your driver won't last forever Simon," Jared's glance strayed to the large 'Fragile' marked packing case in the corner. "Enlighten my curiosity please Simon."

"I was just about to introduce Gertie to her new present when you so rudely interrupted us. Do you mind if he stays?"

Gertie shook her head. "No, I'd already thought of visiting him downstairs for some comfort, seeing as you're presently disabled."

"Lift it out Jared, but before you do, lock the door, Gertie no calls, o.k.?"

It took him some effort but soon Jared had the front screws of the packing case undone and with the front panel removed it was easy to slide the heavy object out onto the office carpet. He chuckled throatily as he read the contents label. 'Powerful Penetrator Mark III'

"Yes, Jared, it's exactly what you think it is. A fucking machine, it combines horizontal operation with all the variations of sitting, recumbent or prone. You can put the subject in any position you like. Would you fix up the abdominal support, the handgrips and front shoulder rests please. Gertie is going to give us a solo performance."

I could see that Gertie was more than ready for the show. She had pulled up the front of her skirt and stuffed into the neckline of her dress in anticipation, and already inched down her voluminous knickers, opening up for action.

"Simon, lube, please... do you want to do me in the front or back?"

"I'm not 'up to it' yet, remember. But Jared may be. Jared, how are you standing up? Think you'd enjoy giving Gertie an anal?"

"Ohhh you two devils!" she exclaimed, watching as we adjusted the machine. "Here I go, riding to glory," she muttered, leaning over to settle her bulk and holding onto the grips. "I guess I put my feet on here to help spread my legs for you?"

"Yes. We'll just get you started with a solo act then Jared can join in and make it a duet." I lubed up her ass and twat with generous helpings of electro gel. I hadn't told her that the dildo was a bipolar electro probe as well. "Off we go, but first the fine adjustments. Tell me, is that in deep enough for you now?"

"Ugh," she growled, that's really going to drill me. "It's a nice tight one Simon."

"Five centimetres," I tossed the two straps across her back and shoulders effectively pinning her to the support, four more went around her thighs and calves. "Now Gertie, what's the safe word?"

"Atomic, ATOMIC, and already from the feel of this thing I'm going to rapidly turn into fissile material. I hope you're filming this for us."

"That's always our deal isn't it." I flipped the switch on my desk and the wall panels swivelled turning the office into all-round mirrors. Gertie could see everything that was happening, her front, side, and back. Had she not been prone on the machine she would have had the view from the ceiling as well. "Here we go, my delightful Dirty Gertie."

The dildo began its rhythmic in-and-out motion, varying its speed occasionally. I could see her looking at me apprehensively as I picked up the control box for the stimulation then as the dildo reached the full depth of its plunge I gave her G-spot a burst charge and watched her convulse, her pussy lips drawing tight around the dildo.

"Ohhhhhh Ouch! That hurt Simon. Rack it back a bit please."

A slight adjustment set the intensity to what was just bearable for her when the dildo was fully inside her, but as it withdrew the current density increased and because of the smaller contact area this shocked her pussy lips with its pulses.

"Ugh... Si-mon... ugh... Heth-ugh... ering-ugh... ton... OhhhhhHHH!"

I dropped the intensity back a notch so that her words became more intelligible.

"The next time I 'dom' you Simon I'm going to use the longest, biggest, zapper probe I can find, and I'll ream your chute and shock you until you are crying out for mercy!"

"How is your chute feeling my dear, do you want it filled yet?"

"Mmm but ramp up the speed a bit before Jared starts on me. I think I can take about another ten minutes of this but that's about all Simon."

"You look really good Gertie, you're oozing now. Starting to flutter and your magnificent cherry is just begging for my attention."

"Oh God, not that!" she cried as I picked up the bipolar clit clip and fitted it snugly around the cherry.

"Yes, it's my little 'zinger zapper'." I'd modelled the impulses on the 'ting ting' of a telephone bell and they always sent Gert wild with excitement as her clit twitched and jumped around to the shocking 'music'. "Go for it Jared, you know what she likes."

Jared rested his knob briefly against her pucker. I'd handed him a cock ring for his glans. The fine connecting wires to the stimulator box were too thin to be felt but enough to carry the current.

"Hey ho, in we go,"

He pushed his knob against the well lubricated opening and slid right inside her. When he was at full depth I stabbed the 'shoot' button. Gertie just convulsed her belly muscles spasming.

"Oooohhhhh," she moaned, "do it again, right in there, Simon please. Ohhh, ouch."

She was finding difficult to know by now where the different stimuli were coming from but I could see her body screaming for more.

"You like it hard, like this, don't you," Jared grunted, thrusting in until his thighs slapped against her ass cheeks. "You're so nice and tight Gertie, yes, clutch me and pull me inside, I like that."

My driver had certainly suffered a pounding over the weekend. I knew I couldn't do much with it yet, but by now in response to what was happening on our parade ground it was standing at full attention. One thing it could do without effort on my part was to fill Gertie's other orifice.

"Swallow it, right down." I commanded. I knew she was practised enough to 'deep throat' me yet still manage to breathe. "Just hold me in there Gert until you come."

Her breathing was now rising and falling in rhythm with the dildo and Jared's parallel thrusts. Her twin 40 inch orbs striving to break the confines of her bra, like waves threatening to crash over a sea-wall.

At last she gave a long deep sigh and seemed to almost disintegrate into a blob of jelly, pushing my tool out and giving one loud long scream.

"Ahhhhhh! OHHH, OHHHH! You fuckers! The three of you! Talk about being fucked to a finish."

"Just a minute, ple-ease," Jared groaned, "I'm n-not, fin-ished!"

"Simon, turn that thing off and let him get inside my love tunnel, quick. A fresh condom Jared please, and a couple of squirts of 'Joy', Owwww! I'm getting there again..."

Those urgent demands were soon attended to. Jared began a punishing, lunging exploration of Gert's lips and tunnel, constantly building up his pace while I periodically gave her clit and whatever the ring was in contact with a few jolts.

He thrust hard inside and when he was in the region of her G-spot I treated her to a rising wave of pulsed stimulation.

"Oh Godddd! I'm comminngggg AGAAAAINNN! Simon, PLEEEEEASE!"

At that Jared plunged in and out of her as if he was driving piles into a riverbed, Gertie's river was running and with the second climax she squirted.

"Ugh, ugh, uuuughhhh," Jared moaned, "OHHHHHH!" and his ejaculation shot like machine gun bullets against her well massaged cervix.

She lay flaccid spread over the machine, struggling to breathe as Jared, exhausted from his own exertions, lay over her back.

"Gertie my dear," I said eventually, as I unstrapped her and held her as she came unsteadily to her feet. "You look very well used. Do you have some other clothes in your locker?" I knew she did, because she was always prepared for these 'eventualities'. We'd all returned our clothing to more of less a normal state so I volunteered, "I'll just check if the coast is clear."

"Simon," she breathed, "go into Helene's office and," sigh, "engage her somehow. I'd hate her to see me like this just now."

"Do you want a coffee Gertie dear?" Jared asked.

"No way!" she cuffed him around the ear, 'I don't need any of your witches brew after that ride... I want to remember every bit of it. But you can get me a camomile tea."

--------------------------------------

Helene's Story

I'd wanted to check with Simon or Gertrude about three of Simon's assessment forms from his conference, but the office door was locked, the 'Do Not Disturb' glowing its red warning. Had I been aware of what was going on in there I might have fled the office, tearing down the thirteen flights of stairs and left Hetherington's never to return!

Four o'clock had passed, so in the end I set up a letter on the word processor and printed it off:

7th Feb. 4.15pm

'Mr. Hetherington. These three assessment forms contain scurrilous and possibly libellous statements. I note that you have marked them in red: 'For my further and immediate attention'

I am therefore enclosing them with this letter as I feel you would not want general access to reports such as these.

Signed. H.M.

p.s. you were unavailable. I hope I have done the right thing!

I sealed the envelope, slid it under the door of Simon's office and made my way to the lift and out of the building.

* * *

The UniSexSensuality salon seemed to beckon me inside but when I entered I saw that every chair was occupied, hairdressers busily cutting, shampooing and setting a wide cross section of clientele. And my appointment had been for 4.30

My expression must have shouted 'dismay' but Monica sidled up alongside and whispered in my ear. "Don't worry, you're a Valued Customer. Come with me Helene." She guided me through the salon to a door in one corner marked 'VC Lounge Private' and we walked through together.

If I had been impressed by the 'ambience' of the salon where I was assisted on Friday night, the scene before me now took my breath away. There was a huge area where every kind of relaxation facility a woman would want was spread out before me. Vanity areas, an array of accessories, clutch purses and notecases with the 'UniSexSensuality' logo.

A few women wearing very fashionable outfits sat reading magazines, another was communicating on the internet facility and on the other side of the room two young women wearing primrose coloured shifts sat chatting.

"How does it feel being a VC Helene? You will have the use of all this, and there is so much to enjoy."

I was stunned and lost for a reply, instead I asked her "Where do I have the 'package', out back there?"

"Oh, no. There's another private area for all the VC treatments. And we want you to relax, to 'swim' in sensation and comfort. Come with me. You can enjoy the spa while I get things ready." She guided me to a change room. "Slip off your things. When you've finished soaking there are towels in this locker and put on this shift. Don't put your underwear back on please. I'll bring you one of our special coffees to perk you up in a moment."

The spa was something I had never dreamed of. Water bubbled and foamed around me, the pulsing of the jets teasing every area of my body. I manoeuvred myself in front of one of them, allowing it to tickle the 'cherry' that Jared had squeezed that morning. Two other jets seemed to be in just the correct place to pulse on my nipples.

"Whoa!" Monica's exclamation woke me as if from a trance. "You've been half an hour in there, are you 'pruned'?"

I glanced at my fingertips and the wrinkles on the pads. "Mmm. I think I dozed off. Soporific is the only word to describe that."

"Out you get then, I'll give you a rub down then we'll get started. I think the cut first." She held a large fluffy towel in her arms then enfolded me in it, vigorously drying off areas of my body. "You have lovely breasts Helene and those tittys just seem designed for sucking."

I suddenly stiffened at a remembered feeling, at the back of my mind was the recent memory of someone sucking those nipples . . . maybe it was just one of those wish-fulfilment things?

Monica's touch brought me more than just awake. My body took on a peculiar glow. Involuntarily I opened my legs to allow her to dry my crotch then shivered as first one then two of her fingers delved inside me.

12