Sensuality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Helene, you are going to make someone happy, so very happy one day."

My mind returned to a vaguely remembered thread of conversation: 'Oh I want to know what it feels like, with a man, with the right person putting his, putting himself inside me.' Had I really said that? When? And who had I said it to? But that was the feeling I had now as Monica gently explored me down there.

Suddenly I jumped.

"Helene, do you know what that little place is?"

"N-no, but it almost seemed to switch me on."

"I guess 'switch' is a very good description. It's your G-spot. A very sensitive area on the wall of your vagina. If a man is really going to pleasure you, make sure he knows about that and how to work on it."

"I th-think my body is dry enough now... but I feel a bit wet down there," I chuckled."

"No problem. Slip this tampon inside you, it will soak up your juices. And here's your own personal shift." For some reason I felt more comfortable with Monica now. "Right, let battle commence, though dealing with your lovely hair will be a joy."

As my body was enfolded by the soft relaxing arms of the massage chair I felt as if I was already disintegrating. I reached for the console controlling the massage pads and adjusted first one, then the other knob.

"Another coffee Helene," Lee-Anne was at my elbow. "I think we need to wake you up. You can't enjoy things in never land you know, only dreams there."

I drank in the aroma again, sipping as Monica snipped at my tresses. It seemed as if part of my conscious mind was divided. I could hear their commands and feel what was happening to me, but there was a delicious freedom, no worries, no barriers, no guilt. I couldn't remember ever being so free . . .

. . . the voices seemed to come from far away . . .

Arousal? . . . yes, I put 30mg in the tampon, she should be ready by now . . . Did she object to you inserting? . . . no, enjoyed it in fact, I prodded her G-spot and what a response . . . Mmm let's see how she responds now.

'Helene, we're going to slip off your shift now, we'll put your lovely body on view, do you mind us doing that?'

"Oh, no I'm proud of my body" I said. "People think it's beautiful."

Who were the people I was thinking of? Maybe Monica, certainly not Tom, he hadn't seen me undressed, but was there someone else?"

Again the far away voice . . . 'Let's start Helene. We're going to spread your legs wide . . . put your feet on these rests.'

"Mm that's tingling my toes . . . wonderful."

'Helene, 'eating pussy', what kind of thoughts does that being to your mind?'

"We-ell I know Asian people eat cats and dogs, you don't mean that do you?"

'No. This is your 'pussy',' I felt a hand on my bush and fingers massaging my lips, 'this lovely little area up between your legs, can I eat it? I promise I won't bite.'

"Uh I suppose it will be alright . . . I just feel so abandoned to pleasure at the moment."

I didn't know it at the time but it was Gertrude who enjoyed that first pussy meal.

'Helene you beautiful cherub, you taste so good.'

I felt whoever it was sucking on my lips, the tongue running in circles around my cherry, then probing inside my vagina. The tongue returned to lap at my cherry and a thin vibrator was slipped inside me and seemed to zoom in straight onto that G-spot Monica had explained to me.

"Oh, ohhhh I feel as if I'm drowning, all these lovely feelings" . . .

And all the time the scissors continued their snip snip snip.

Finally Monica said 'that's done, now for the shampoo.'

I felt the myself being wheeled across the room, then tilted back until I was horizontal and soft hands poured warm water onto my hair and massaged the shampoo into my scalp.

. . . 'What now?' the far away voice again.

'She likes suction, and maybe you Jared would like to christen her back room?'

'That will be a real pleasure. I feel honoured, shall I add a few refinements?'

'Like the three needles you used this morning, she loved that. Lee-Anne, bring the console over.'

. . . Something in my mind triggered at the word 'needles'. Already I felt as if someone was tickling me down there. There were three tiny sharp pains then it started. My cherry was throbbing, I felt as if things inside me were squeezing, letting go, squeezing, letting go.

Reflexively my anal sphincter clamped at a gentle slippery touch then I felt it opening up, wider and wider as first one, two, then three fingers worked their way inside me. Then there was an insistent pressure against my hole. I jumped as whatever it was broke through the barrier and slid right into me.

In out, in out, in out, and all the time the tickling and throbbing. I seemed to be swimming around in sensations, the hard long thing that was so deliciously stimulating me in my rear, the slippery touch of the hairdresser as she massaged my scalp then . . .

An explosion of feeling: stars, rockets, my insides pulsing and throbbing. Miss Hammonds words came to mind then: 'climax . . . top of the world feeling for a woman, an orgasm . . . nerves, muscles and sensations kind of coalesce, compressed into the absolute 'high'. . .

Was this the second, or the third time I'd experienced this? I remembered Friday night, and now tonight, but wasn't there another time? Whatever, I couldn't have too many of them.

'Are you there yet Jared? We need to get on. I still have a set and facial to do on her.'

. . . That's what I was here for. The cut, shampoo, style and facial . . . but as a Valued Customer I seemed to be enjoying so many more delights than I had paid for.

'I'll let her up now, and reverse her.'

I felt the needles removed then something being pressed into my vagina . . . another tampon . . .

The dream ended abruptly.

"Helene Marsden," Monica said sharply, "you seem to have a fantastic ability of dropping off to sleep."

"Yes, and I had such a delicious dream too. I'm afraid it was rather naughty so I won't tell you about it."

"Right, well the time for dreaming is over. Gladys here is going to do your facial while I carry on with part of the styling. Have you had electro stim massage before?"

"N-no. Is it like shocks?"

"No, it's a gentle pulsing, a stimulation, it tones up your skin," Gladys said as she stared pressing tiny sticky pads all over my face and forehead. "you'll feel your facial muscles twitching or trembling, depending on what you find most pleasurable." I watched as she picked up a grey control box with about ten knobs on it. "I'll set it going very gently then you can adjust the different places to what you like best."

It soon felt as if tiny butterflies were fluttering around me, landing on my lips, my cheeks, my forehead and neck.

"Nod if that's o.k. then adjust what you want, you won't be able to speak with those impulses to your lips though," Gladys chuckled

I closed my eyes and surrendered to this last delight. I could feel Monica's soft touch on my hair, a pleasing warmth between my legs and the dream returned for a moment, that exciting delicious feeling of having something moving up and down my rear . . .

"Right, it's all over. You're done Helene Marsden." I opened my eyes to see Gladys removing the sticky pads then she gently applied a fragrant face cream.

"Do you mean to say I got all that for what I paid? I just can't believe it Monica."

"That's not all, come with me to the dressing room." I got up rather shakily from the chair, Gladys holding one arm and Monica the other. "Slip off that shift, it's yours, a souvenir of your first 'package', and slip these on with compliments of UniSexSensuality."

'These' was a set of lacy black underwear in my correct size. As I slipped on the briefs I made a startling discovery. "Monica! These, th-they're not finished!"

She chuckled. "Never heard of 'crotch less briefs', they're really handy if you want to play with yourself or allow the boyfriend . . ." I wondered if I was ready to let Tom up there. "Now, do you feel o.k. to go yet, or?"

"I think a coffee is called for. Not a dreamy one, a full awake caffeine!"

When I'd dressed we sat together in a corner of the lounge, Leanne, Gladys, Monica and I. As I sipped the strong brew the inner door to the lounge opened.

"Mr. Hetherington!"

"Yes, Helene, I have just enjoyed a wonderful relaxing massage." He looked carefully at my coiffure, then ran his eyes, almost hungrily, over my body. "And you my little lady look good enough to eat."

For some unaccountable reason at hearing the word 'eat' my crotch seemed to go up in flames and I wriggled. "Just getting comfy," I explained then remembered my last action at the office. "Oh, Mr. Hetherington," I grinned, "those 'stuck up broads', I didn't think you'd want them collated with the all other assessments, so I slipped them under your door in an envelope."

"Thank you Helene, you have saved me some serious embarrassment. Now, I'll have to think of some way to repay you." He nodded and walked off.

"Your boss?" Monica queried, innocently as I later discovered.

"Yes. I think we're going to get on well."

As I finished my coffee and Monica gestured to Gladys who walked over to the accessory bar and took down a bright red satchel.

"You probably think this is a smart business file, but it's our Executive Fun Pack. I'll leave you to go through the rest of it at home, but this vibrator has two adjustments, one for the shaft and one for the little tickler here. I'm sure you're going to work out how to use it and have some joy in the process." She looked up at the large digital clock. "Eight o'clock, well past the time little cherubs like you were tucked up in bed. I'll run you home."

* * *

I waved good bye to the bright red Porsche and walked somewhat unsteadily up the path to my flat. Whew, what an evening! In one way felt drained, yet in another I was ready for more.

The phone rang. "Helene, its Gertrude here. How was the 'package'?"

"Mmm. Before I went I felt like one of those primitive tribes waiting for things to drop from the sky, you know, those 'Cargo Cults'."

"Do I assume it has 'dropped' for you?"

"And how! Oh the spa, and those treatments. They just make you float away, and I had the most beautiful naughty dreams."

"Helene, why I phoned you. Simon doesn't want you to come in until eleven, but then we have three visitors to entertain. He wants you at the peak of your personality, you know, buttering up the clientele."

"Would I be off base in thinking it might be 'three stuck up broads' Gertrude?"

"You've hit it girlie. And we're going to help Simon to hit on them."

Just then I didn't know what double entendre lay behind that 'hit' but in the days ahead I was to find out. For now was time for me to get busy with my 'Executive Fun Pack' and that interesting vibrator with its little 'tickler'.

-----------------------------------

In the next chapter Monica plans and commences Simon's campaign against the 'three broads' and Simon rides Monica on the 'Powerful Penetrator', while adding a new refinement to their play.

12