All Comments on 'Sensuous Relation of a Mom and Son'

by mssoeomnx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?????????

What is this? this is not an story! is incomplete and make not sense. Before publish something like that be sure to complete at lease part of the story, not just the description of the persons involve on the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
??????

TERRIBLE !!! SO INCOMPLETE, VERY POOR SENTENCE COMPOSITION, YOU CAN EASILY TELL IT IS BY SOMEONE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY WHO DOES NOT KNOW ENGLISH. HE WRITES IN THE WAY HE SPEAKS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
finish

Please do not finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is not an Indian forum! Do not post partial stories here!!

The problem with many of the Indian writers is that they are used to posting on Indian forums, where it is OK to post very short parts of the story and then wait for the response from the users, before posting more of the story.

I wish that they would take the trouble to actually go through the Lit before posting here!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
And THIS is why I can't stand stories written by "foreigners".

I've constantly wondered why Indian or middle eastern people insist on submitting stories here. It's one thing if you're fluent in English, but another thing entirely when you're composing a story in English, and you can't speak it for shit.

If, as a previous comment indicated, there are erotica sites that exist for those people who just can't speak English, why the hell don't you stay there!? This story might be gold on one of those sites, but here, it's garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why did you bother?

You may think you're posting beautifully formulated, well created sentences, all in "the Queen's English", but no-one in India speaks "The Queen's English" and haven't done since 1948, two generations ago, so your version of English is just garbled, pidgin dialect completely incomprehensible to Western eyes. Please don't continue writing in English, as you neither spell it nor speak it half as well as you believe. And the Indian habit of drip-feeding the story though to keep pace with reader interest doesn't work here; read the comments; all you've done is piss them off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Carry On

Please continue to write this story further. I am curious to what happens next. Also being from India I can identity with this story a lot. Agree your English may be poor. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WHAT ?

WTF ?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
sensuous relation of a mom and son

there wasn't any sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CONTINUE PLEASE

YOU STARTED OUT GOOD...CARRY ON

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous