Serendipity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,122 Followers

"Hey, it takes a while to get it off, and you didn't appear to be in the mood to wait."

"Well, I guess you have a point." She said with a grin, "You go get started and I'll pick up in here."

I went down to the truck and backed up near the balcony. Once I got the lift gate flipped out and backed up to the balcony, the tailgate was about a step down. Looking at it a bit, I pulled forward and put some 2x4's where the rear tires would stop and tried it again. Perfect! With the length of the truck the lift gate came to within an inch of the balcony. Got it up tight, put it in park and set the parking brake to boot and grabbed my wrenches. I had the railing off in about twenty minutes and we were all set.

I went in the front door and hollered, "You ready to unload wild thing!"

"I was born ready!" she yelled back as she came around the corner in a tan satin bra and thong.... All I could do was stare.

"What?"

"Do you realize how that looks?"

"It's just a bra and thong. What?"

"Turn and look in the mirror."

Nicole turned and looked perplexed... "What do you see I don't?"

I came up behind her and nibbled on her neck and whispered in her ear, "Tan lines."

She looked and looked and then it hit her. "Oh my god you're right! It makes me look like some white chick with severe tan lines!"

"Can you imagine the looks you'd get with that under a light colored dress? All we'd have to do is let your nipples out for the full effect."

"You know this was one of my old sets I was thinking of getting rid of, I might just let you do that later...."

"Well right now you need to give me a hand with the frame and then we can get all the boxes in." I said as I pointed to the balcony.

"Oh that worked out nice, let me throw shorts and a top on and I'll be right out." as she stripped the bra off walking back into her bedroom.

I got the back of the truck open and moved the dolly out of the way. We each took an end and slid the frame on edge to the bedroom. I was pleasantly surprised to find Nicole had flipped the mattress up against the wall so we were able to put the frame right in place and then set the mattress back down.

"You make the bed up and I'll start moving boxes in. I'll slide the cooler into the kitchen when I get to it.

It went pretty easy with the dolly. Just wheel the boxes in to where Nicole was pointing to. They lined up two deep along one wall with half a dozen against one wall in the living room. After about an hour I was running the last of her chairs into the living room as we were running out of daylight.

"What do you want to do for dinner? Unless you want to cook in your new place it's either go out or order in. Scratch that, the only vehicle we have is backed up to the balcony. Looks like I'm 'trapped' here all night with a hot babe!"

"Well I'm not much of a cook. I usually do heat and eats, so how about ordering in some pizza?"

"That works for me, you got several coupons in the welcome package. I'm going to hop in the shower. You wouldn't have any shampoo or soap that doesn't make me smell like one of the girls?"

"What? You don't like the way I smell?"

"I love the way you smell, I just don't like me smelling the same."

"Well you're in luck. With Mickey on the lease they thought there might be a guy so we also got some 'manly' samples. They are body wash, but at least you won't be a 'frilly' man!"

"Very funny."

As I got into the shower I already noticed Nicole's sent. Strong but subtle, not over powering like Mickey's. I lathered up, and reminisced about the day. The wild and crazy Tiffany. Defiantly a sexy woman, but almost a little to intense. Nicole, a reserved little pixie with the dynamite nipples and pussy. Not my usual type but somehow I kept thinking about her. I started to get a bit of a hard on rinsing off when I heard.

"Pizza's here!"

I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and a bit of a tent that got Nicole's attention. I looked at her and shook my head. She was still in her shorts and tank top but with the tan bra and thong on under. I walked to the balcony door and pulled the drapes and then dropped my towel. "You're overdressed."

"You just want to see my pussy!"

"No, I want to see your pussy AND your tits. Brenda always says Mike and I only stop by the store to see all the nipples popping out!"

"You really want to see my tits?"

I just stared at them and started stroking my cock.

"Oh you're impossible! OK OK I'll let you see them for a while." As she stripped off her shorts and top, Nicole started on her thong as she turned her back to me. I took the opportunity to walk up behind her, my hard cock just inches from her crotch. She reached back and undid the clasp and then hunched her shoulders forward to slide the bra off. I took this opportunity to step forward and slide my cock into her crotch as I reached around to cup those little beauties. "Oohh, I guess you really did want to see them!"

"And touch them, and nibble on them. But right now the pizza is getting cold!" as I quickly stepped back to the box we were using for a coffee table.

"Oh that's not nice!"

"I'm hungry for pizza and pussy in that order right now. We never stopped for lunch."

"God now that you say it, I'm starving."

"So let's eat and we'll have desert later?"

As we munched down the pizza we started talking about her job.

"So you really know the manager up at the Crossroads mall location?"

"Yeah, I met Mike a while after I moved down here. His wife is a real hottie and loves to show off her figure and Mike loves to show her off. It works for both of them. Whenever we can, we make an excuse to stop by the store. All the babes running around with nipples sticking out like the mannequins is almost more than I can take some days though. And Brenda loves the extra discount on clothes worn to work as a 'uniform'."

"I've been at the South store for over two months and have even been told to watch how I dress, and never about an additional discount."

"Let me guess, you've got a heifer for a manager that doesn't want to be shown up by the younger girls?"

"Well she is a bit on the heavy side, but why wouldn't she tell us about the discount? She's been with the store for several years. I remember seeing her there even when I worked for the Big Box store."

"Best case she just doesn't want to make it easier for you girls to look good around her. Worst case is she's re-ringing your purchases and pocketing the discount money. Easy enough to find out."

"What do you mean?"

"You might have to check with Brenda, but I believe when you are in your employee clock in screen you can pull up your purchase history to see how much discount you have left. That should tell you what you need to know."

Nicole got a serious far off look in her eyes. "I have to go in for a few hours tomorrow to cover for one of the girls. I'll have to look then. But since we've about finished the pizza off, what did you have in mind for desert?"

"I was thinking of having a slow simmering chocolate cream pie. You wouldn't know where I could find a delicacy like that around here would you?" I said as I stood and held out my hand.

"I think I know just the place, and its real close." As Nicole put her arms around my neck and hopped up to put her legs around my waist. I was just barely able to catch her butt in my hands and hold her up to give her a nice slow kiss.

"This is going to take quite a while."

"I hope so," she whispered into my ear as I carried her to the bedroom.

As I laid her back on the bed she reached for the light beside the bed. "Leave it on, I want to see you."

She hesitated for a second wanting to hide her little tits, and then as if realizing I meant what I said, she said "OK" and laid back with a smile. Arms spread wide she welcomed me to her bed. I sat there for a moment looking at her soft smooth chocolate skin. The curve of her neck, the way her tits stood separate and proud with those delicious nipples standing ready. She giggled a little when she realized where I was looking and cupped them up a little in her hands. I glanced down her stomach to see a bit of her hip bones, her bare pussy glistening a little with anticipation, her lean legs and petite feet. I reached out to run my hand up her calves and thighs. "Mmmmmm, that feels nice."

"Feels nice to me to." I kept sliding my hand up her thigh until I got to her pussy. Nicole spread her legs a little to make access easier and smiled. I smiled and very lightly stroked the fine hairs on her pussy just barely touching her making goose bumps stand up. I looked her in the eyes as I leaned forward with my tongue out aiming for her pussy. Nicole pulled her legs up and open even further anticipating contact. I detoured over to her thigh and made a quick lick up her thigh to her pussy, stopping just short of actually entering her pussy.

"Mmmmmmmm"

I settled down in front of that delicious pussy to lick for a little, bringing Nicole close several times, and then start to work my way up her body. Nibbling on Nicole's tummy, belly button, and then finally up to those delicious nipples. Licking each one like the most delicious ice cream cones they are. I teased her by licking her nipples back and forth a few times each before sucking them in and pulling them even further out.

"I'm getting real close, but I need you in me! Fuck me with that cock!"

"Nope."

"WHAT!"

"I'm going to love your delicious body" I said with a big grin. I was nibbling on her neck and then bent down to kiss Nicole. Man she is a great kisser. Since Nicole was so short, I had to break the kiss to be able to sink my cock into that waiting pussy. I looked at her while she looked between her legs as I brought my aching cock up to her pussy. I could feel the tip of my cock against her pussy and stopped. She looked back up at me, locking eyes. I nodded just a little, she smiled and nodded back and I sank as slowly as possible into her waiting pussy.

"Ahhhhhhh" she moaned as I sank completely in. As I bottomed out, I lay down on Nicole and sandwiched her little pixie body between me and the bed. Just as I flattened those tits and nipples between us she shuddered.

"Nice little one?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm, I feel so full and content, But I want more."

"My pleasure, my darling", I said as I began to move in and out of her tight pussy. I slowly moved in and out, shifting up and down and side to side giving every inch of her pussy a good working over. I knew Nicole was starting to get close when she released her knees and hooked her ankles behind my ass trying to pull me even deeper. I shifted down a little to be able to hit her G-spot and her eyes flashed open and her breathing became a little ragged.

"Here I come!" she screamed as she buried her head in my chest.

I thought her pussy was tight before. When she started cumming it was all I could take and began releasing into her. I kept going as long as I could, prolonging her orgasms as much as possible. Just as I was ready to collapse, I put a hand under Nicole and rolled us over to keep her impaled on my still hard cock. She laid her head down and promptly fell asleep. Who was I to argue. I pulled the pillow down under my head and pulled the comforter up off the floor over us and did the same. Looking over at the clock was the last thing I remember in shutting the light off on the night stand. 11:30, only an hour and a half, not bad.

I woke to the sun in my eyes promptly at 6:30 AM! We didn't get any curtains on the bedroom windows last night! Good thing they were high up on the wall or we would have given the neighbors a good show. I looked down and had to smile. I was still flat on my back, but my little chocolate pixie had slid off to the side and down and now had a comfortable grip on my hardening cock. I kissed her forehead and she woke slowly looking up with a nice morning smile, "Morning gorgeous!"

"Morning yourself. I had the most wonderful dream. I dreamt we made love until I passed out."

"That was no dream, that was fantastic, and if you keep that up you're going to get a repeat performance this morning."

"Huh?" Then Nicole looked down and realized she had a hand wrapped around my cock, stroking it. "Eeeek" as she pulled her hand away, then she realized she was naked and tried to cover her tits.

"Nicole..... Nicole!" as she finally looked up at me. I took her hands in mine and pulled them away from her tits. She fought back at first and then relented. "I've gotten quite a good look at them yesterday. Can you think of any reason I wouldn't like to look at them and play with them today?"

"Noooo" she said meekly

"Or want to nibble on them some more?"

"No" she said with a grin this time.

"Would you like me to nibble on them some more?"

"Mmmm Hmmm" with an even bigger grin.

I pulled her up by her hands to get her tits up near my lips and had just started to lick when we heard the front door and noises in the living room. Tiffany and her friends had shown up. "I guess this will have to wait. Care to join me in the shower?"

"That is something I would definitely like to try!"

We rolled out of bed and she scampered into the common bathroom between the two bedrooms, making sure to lock the door from the other bedroom. We got in and she grabbed her girly stuff and began lathering up. I couldn't resist and had to reach out and cup those little beauties. "I'm not going to get clean very quickly with help like that. And you haven't even started."

"Oh I guess."

I released her and grabbed the soap to lather up. She rinsed off and then used the handheld on me, paying special attention to my growing cock. As I began to shampoo my hair I had the most wonderful sensation, as my cock was swallowed whole by my little chocolate pixie. "Oh Nicole!"

She sucked me hard while I was trying to later up. Once I began rinsing, my knees almost buckled. Nicole took me all the way in and licked my balls, not once, but four times! And then she was gone! My eyes came back into focus to see her standing outside the shower with a Cheshire cat grin.

"Don't take too long in there!" as she skipped back to her room.

I finally managed to finish rinsing out and make my way back to the bedroom. No Nicole. I threw my shorts and t-shirt back on and went out to see how Tiffany was doing.

As I made my way to the kitchen, Nicole handed me a glass of OJ as Tiffany and two of her friends came out of the back of the truck with another load of boxes. Seems Tiffany was taking the 'no bras or underwear' to heart, and so were her friends. I was expecting a couple of guys, but here were two more good looking girls in shorts and tank tops. Both of which looked like they had been painted on in contrast to Tiffany's VERY loose outfit. Tiffany made quick introductions, which promptly went in one ear and out the other as I took inventory of the two nice camel toes and four nice nipples standing to attention as they were getting the last of the boxes from the truck.

Nicole asked one of the girls for a ride to pick up her car, grabbed her sweats, and in a few moments Nicole and both of Tiffany's helpers were gone. I grabbed my tools and put the railing back in temporarily until I came back with Mickey's load. I went to Tiffany's room to let her know I was headed out to pick up Mickey's stuff and was treated to one of the most cock hardening sights there could be. Tiffany bending over the bed putting sheets on.... Totally naked except for the LARGE jeweled plug in her ass.

"Huh? Oh hi Danny, what do you nea... oh you mean my plugs?" she said with a grin. "I like to wear them, not all the time, but quite often. But most especially when I'm hoping to get 'loaded'."

"So you standing there bent over naked isn't exactly an accident, huh?" My cock began to make a serious tent in my shorts.

"Not even close." As she crawled back up on the corner of the bed, but her head down and her ass up. "I got all cleaned out hoping for a fresh fill this morning. Care to do the honors?" as she pulled the plug out of her ass.

After the condition Nicole left me in after the shower I didn't even answer. I could see she had already greased up and was holding her ass open for me. I just strode over to the bed and slowly pushed into her.

"DAMN I gotta do this more often. Now give me a good fucking and fill me up!"

I grabbed her hips and started fucking that tight ass for all I was worth. Pretty soon Tiffany was screaming into the pillow while her ass was threatening to rip my cock off as I began to pump into her ass. "Yea, fill my ass, I can feel you pumping into me. Keep fucking me, fuck me, fill me till I split."

After a few seconds Tiffany slipped forward off my cock barely breathing. I grabbed the plug out of her hand and slid it home in her ass with a quick shove and a slap on her ass to boot. "Squeek!"

I went back to the bathroom to clean up, and called Mickey to let her know I was on my way over. "Tiffany and friends finished with the last of her load so I should be over in about twenty minutes with Sunday traffic."

"OK, and Cindy is here to help me, so it shouldn't take too long to get my load in."

Hmmmm, Cindy. A friend of hers that likes low cut tops to go with her DDD's. This could be interesting.

*

For those of you that have stuck with me on this series, thank you. And don't forget to scroll down a bit further to vote, it is appreciated.

Comments from the ladies would be appreciated.

acup
acup
1,122 Followers
12